PDA

View Full Version : DNAngel at AWA?

Utai Mitsumo
06-29-2006, 12:12 AM
I'll be going as Krad Saturday. I'll also be most likely following a very tall Dark o.O

Any other DNAngel cosplayers?

:angel:

I keep editing this same post XD

I'm gonna have a DNAngel photoshoot on Saturday at 2:30 pm so con-goers can gawk at wings and such.

The location has been set in stone (as well as time). The location will be the lobby area at the hotel. It may be by the staircase...but that area will be at best. Just look for a short Krad.

RynxEnvy
06-29-2006, 01:56 AM
I would but I'm gonna be working on my other costume al summer long ^^;;

But Good Luck =D!

phantomthief
06-30-2006, 06:45 PM
I'm pulling out my Dark Mousy on Friday night :)
I'll have a Freedert Daisuke with me. (The scary part is, he's actually willing to do it O.O)

~Ari-chan

Utai Mitsumo
06-30-2006, 07:10 PM
I'll have a Freedert Daisuke with me. (The scary part is, he's actually willing to do it O.O)

~Ari-chan

Lol~! Aww~! I bet that's going to be an adorable costume! XD

Draculina
07-01-2006, 10:53 PM
I'm not familiar w/ this show, but my friend Liz is going as "the Whiz" (???a bunny character I think????). I'll tell her to look for your group...

Utai Mitsumo
07-01-2006, 11:03 PM
I'm not familiar w/ this show, but my friend Liz is going as "the Whiz" (???a bunny character I think????). I'll tell her to look for your group...

Wiz~!! Yeah, he's a cute little bunny character XD

Utai Mitsumo
07-13-2006, 07:56 PM
gonna be a small DNAngel group XD

Phantom Dark
07-23-2006, 09:29 PM
You know i will be there.....^_^

Utai Mitsumo
07-23-2006, 09:52 PM
You know i will be there.....^_^

lol you don't count XD i know you'll be there

evenstar1
08-10-2006, 08:57 AM
count me in as Argentine! you know you have to have the full set ^_^

Utai Mitsumo
08-10-2006, 11:52 AM
count me in as Argentine! you know you have to have the full set ^_^

oh yay! you're actually gonna get it finished~!

i can't wait to see it since i can't seem to find vol 11 of the manga to see what he looks like >>;

ako-chan79
08-17-2006, 01:03 AM
I think I might be coming as Riku if I can get my friend to go as Risa...we'll see! It will be her first cosplay experience so it should be fun ^_^

I'll let you know asap when I find out!
Ako-chan

Utai Mitsumo
08-17-2006, 12:33 PM
I think I might be coming as Riku if I can get my friend to go as Risa...we'll see! It will be her first cosplay experience so it should be fun ^_^

I'll let you know asap when I find out!
Ako-chan

Cool!

It'd be great to have the both of you! ^^

phantoms_angel
08-27-2006, 10:11 PM
I'll be there as Satoshi. I'll be coming out of the Costume Contest Judging however and will need to change out of that into Satoshi. I'm excited! We didn't have a big DN Angel Group last year!

Saturday at 2 pm? Any ideas where just yet?

Utai Mitsumo
08-28-2006, 01:01 AM
I'll be there as Satoshi. I'll be coming out of the Costume Contest Judging however and will need to change out of that into Satoshi. I'm excited! We didn't have a big DN Angel Group last year!

Saturday at 2 pm? Any ideas where just yet?

Unfortunately I have no ideas because this is the first time I've been to AWA; I just wanted to make sure there was a DNAngel photo-op. If anything, just look for a Krad (that's really short; that's me) and a really tall Dark (we should be together) at any time before the judging on Saturday that way I'll be able to come accustom to the hotel and such since I don't know where anything is.

evenstar1
08-28-2006, 09:18 PM
so i'm trying to figure out how to make argentines long coat gravity defying

Utai Mitsumo
08-28-2006, 09:57 PM
so i'm trying to figure out how to make argentines long coat gravity defying

have you tried really thick/strong wire (like the kind they use to make wire hangers)? i actually tried to do that with krad's pink part of the coat since i don't know how to make ruffles (since it does look ruffle-y at the bottom), but i didn't use strong enough wire ^^;; it might work for you.

oh! can you try and scan a pic of argentine? i still haven't been able to find vol 11 of the manga. i want to see a good pic of him.

Jujubeans
09-05-2006, 12:35 AM
>< I wish my "supermodels" could join me for AWA since I commissioned them for Fanime. On the other hand, I'll try to make it to the gathering just to take pictures. ^_^

Utai Mitsumo
09-05-2006, 12:46 AM
>< I wish my "supermodels" could join me for AWA since I commissioned them for Fanime. On the other hand, I'll try to make it to the gathering just to take pictures. ^_^

lol awesome!

just showing up to take pics makes me happy XD

Jujubeans
09-05-2006, 03:10 AM
Heee, I like DNAngel cosplay. o-o Yupyup! This'll be interesting to see how everyone else makes their costumes. ^_^ Maybe if you guys are lucky, I can flag down Senor Mignogna for pictures.

Utai Mitsumo
09-05-2006, 03:17 AM
Heee, I like DNAngel cosplay. o-o Yupyup! This'll be interesting to see how everyone else makes their costumes. ^_^ Maybe if you guys are lucky, I can flag down Senor Mignogna for pictures.

we're way ahead of you XD

the dark of our group (my boyfriend) has been talking to him ever since i started my krad cosplay since he has had dark planned for a while (it's still in the process of being made). Vic'll either be fanboying us, or we'll go and de-rail whatever panel he's in XD

Jujubeans
09-05-2006, 03:56 AM
I know him well from AOD, so we can all go hunt him down. ^__^

evenstar1
09-05-2006, 06:38 PM
hehe yes we know vic all to well. anyways i'm so in love with hersha's dark wings. they are fully posable and are 5.5 feet long each. and i finally know everything about argentine...by the way its out in english now. poor poor argentine he is such a lost puppy.

Utai Mitsumo
09-05-2006, 07:28 PM
hehe yes we know vic all to well. anyways i'm so in love with hersha's dark wings. they are fully posable and are 5.5 feet long each. and i finally know everything about argentine...by the way its out in english now. poor poor argentine he is such a lost puppy.

i can't wait to see his wings~! you do such wonderful work on any/all costumes you make *nodnod*

i'll have to take a look at my bookstore here to see if it's out. hopefully i'll be able to find it!

Phantom Dark
09-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Location for photoshoot I was thinking there is a fountain in the Lobby (if I remember correctly), would be a nice place, just a suggestion, what do you guys think?

Utai Mitsumo
09-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Location for photoshoot I was thinking there is a fountain in the Lobby (if I remember correctly), would be a nice place, just a suggestion, what do you guys think?

The lobby of the hotel? That'd be good...at least I'd know where it'd be XD;;

phantoms_angel
09-13-2006, 10:52 PM

OOppsie!
I was over on the Photoshoot thread before this one, didn't even see it till just now and I posted the suggestion of in front of the grand staircase. Please forgive me!
Do ya'll want me to go back and change it?

Again, really sorry. I'll be there for the photoshoot so ya'll please don't hurt me too much. Then again...given the character....^_^

Phantom's Angel
Friday - Kimono for Opening Ceremonies and Omi from Weiss Kreuz
Saturday - Saber for Costume Contest and Satoshi from DN Angel
Sunday - Fuu from Magic Knights of Rayearth

Utai Mitsumo
09-13-2006, 11:00 PM
OOppsie!
I was over on the Photoshoot thread before this one, didn't even see it till just now and I posted the suggestion of in front of the grand staircase. Please forgive me!
Do ya'll want me to go back and change it?

Again, really sorry. I'll be there for the photoshoot so ya'll please don't hurt me too much. Then again...given the character....^_^

Phantom's Angel
Friday - Kimono for Opening Ceremonies and Omi from Weiss Kreuz
Saturday - Saber for Costume Contest and Satoshi from DN Angel
Sunday - Fuu from Magic Knights of Rayearth

Rofl XD given the character, I'd be the one to kill you, but then again, if I killed my tamer I'd be dead as well.

I was going to have them put the lobby of the hotel, then we'd move it outside...all depending on the weather of course. The lobby would be better.

EDITED:

I just saw your post on the Photoshoot thread and noticed that you said the staircase is in the lobby of the hotel. I am going to be new at AWA but I knew we needed a DNAngel photoshoot. LOL Forgive me for saying no to your idea XD but we'll have the thing in the general area of the lobby be it the staircase or somewhere else XD

phantoms_angel
09-14-2006, 10:28 PM
Rofl XD given the character, I'd be the one to kill you, but then again, if I killed my tamer I'd be dead as well.

I was going to have them put the lobby of the hotel, then we'd move it outside...all depending on the weather of course. The lobby would be better.

EDITED:

I just saw your post on the Photoshoot thread and noticed that you said the staircase is in the lobby of the hotel. I am going to be new at AWA but I knew we needed a DNAngel photoshoot. LOL Forgive me for saying no to your idea XD but we'll have the thing in the general area of the lobby be it the staircase or somewhere else XD

No killings! ^_^ Yeah! Better remember that...*small pout*

Oh you are new to AWA! Then WELCOME! ^_^ Its one of the best cons I've ever been to. I can understand not being able to visualize the place I was talking about. I'd be more than happy to meet up with you in the hotel lobby and follow ya'll where ever for the photoshoot. ^_^ I'm so excited to see so many DN Angel cosplayers this year. Last year there was me, a Riku and 2 Darks...Its going to be great to finally get some pictures with my counterpart!

See you in a week or so!

Phantom's Angel

Utai Mitsumo
09-14-2006, 11:05 PM
No killings! ^_^ Yeah! Better remember that...*small pout*

Oh you are new to AWA! Then WELCOME! ^_^ Its one of the best cons I've ever been to. I can understand not being able to visualize the place I was talking about. I'd be more than happy to meet up with you in the hotel lobby and follow ya'll where ever for the photoshoot. ^_^ I'm so excited to see so many DN Angel cosplayers this year. Last year there was me, a Riku and 2 Darks...Its going to be great to finally get some pictures with my counterpart!

See you in a week or so!

Phantom's Angel

I'll be walking around with a Dark and more than likely carrying a sign that'll say "will yaoi for fangirls" XD Or just look for a Krad with the name on the tag that reads "Utai Mitsumo".

I can't wait!

evenstar1
09-14-2006, 11:26 PM
...i feel so unloved...no one loves argentine. hehe anyways can we possibly move the dn angel photoshoot to 3pm on sat. the tsubasa photoshoot is at 1pm and we are going to have some pretty elaborate makeup on and it will take awhile to get it off.

Utai Mitsumo
09-14-2006, 11:38 PM
...i feel so unloved...no one loves argentine. hehe anyways can we possibly move the dn angel photoshoot to 3pm on sat. the tsubasa photoshoot is at 1pm and we are going to have some pretty elaborate makeup on and it will take awhile to get it off.

krad's unloved too...with my luck, i'll be the only krad there and i'll end up being attacked by multiple darks! i know you'll be the only argentine...so i won't feel as bad XD

i suppose we can, i've got nothing else planned. i'll have to let everyone know/hope that others will check out the thread again (or the main photoshoot thread).

but what about vic? is he set on 2 pm or are we able to move him as well? i know he wants to be at this shoot.

EDIT:

How about instead of 3 pm, how about make it for 2:30 pm? Lol that way we have a slot all to ourselves?

evenstar1
09-15-2006, 09:40 AM
vic just needs to know when it is. i haven't given him a set time yet so i can email him tonight and let him know about the change.

oh by the way: darks wings are 30% done just need to feather them now. stupid college getting in the way.

Phantom Dark
09-15-2006, 12:01 PM
vic just needs to know when it is. i haven't given him a set time yet so i can email him tonight and let him know about the change.

oh by the way: darks wings are 30% done just need to feather them now. stupid college getting in the way.

yeah let's try for 2:30 then. I know it will take you awhile to get out of your makeup.....I may have to go to the Tsubasa shoot and get a few pics

let me know when ya get the wings and all finished.

london2191
09-15-2006, 01:20 PM
I'd love to find you guys there. ^^ Get some piccys with a Dark or two. =D

I'm gonna steal you away Hersha. xD I'm cosplaying as Time Skip Temari from Naruto, so I probably won't fit in as a ninja at a Phantom Thief photoshoot. Lol. And you're gonna be Roxas too? -dies-

Phantom Dark
09-15-2006, 02:40 PM
I'd love to find you guys there. ^^ Get some piccys with a Dark or two. =D

I'm gonna steal you away Hersha. xD I'm cosplaying as Time Skip Temari from Naruto, so I probably won't fit in as a ninja at a Phantom Thief photoshoot. Lol. And you're gonna be Roxas too? -dies-

Gonna be Roxas most of the day Friday. Saturday I will be getting into Dark. Won't be hard to find us Saturday....just look for a tall Dark with big wings, and a short Krad...

Utai Mitsumo
09-15-2006, 02:42 PM
wait a second!

no one is stealing my dark from me if i have anything to say about it >O

Utai Mitsumo
09-15-2006, 03:09 PM
double-posting = yes XD

Ok! The shoot has officially been made for 2:30 pm! Go ahead and e-mail Vic about it. Let him know that it'll be in the lobby of the hotel/around the staircase/in that general area XD Shouldn't be hard to miss with Dark's gigantic wings!

london2191
09-15-2006, 03:43 PM
xD Lol, yeah, Dark is all yours but I own the manga one. >> Gawd, he's all sexy-like. -drool-

Cough, er, hopefully I'll be able to see you. Look for a girl in a navy kimono with a big ass fan. ^^

Utai Mitsumo
09-15-2006, 03:48 PM
xD Lol, yeah, Dark is all yours but I own the manga one. >> Gawd, he's all sexy-like. -drool-

Cough, er, hopefully I'll be able to see you. Look for a girl in a navy kimono with a big ass fan. ^^

Lol Mine's from episode 26 so it's all good XD

No problem! Big ass fan is on my list for the look out! If you want to catch me at all during the con, just look for someone who's got a tag that'll say "Utai Mitsumo" on it XD I'll be on the look out!

london2191
09-15-2006, 03:50 PM
xD I've never watched the anime. I guess I'm more manga than anime when it's not Bleach or Naruto.

^^ It'll probably be folded up most of the time tho'. I'm looking for Krad, right? I'll get a good look at your pictures of Krad and you can look at mine. =]

On my badge at D*C, I just put my name, but I'll probably put Time Skip Temari this time, or London2191.

Utai Mitsumo
09-15-2006, 04:42 PM
xD I've never watched the anime. I guess I'm more manga than anime when it's not Bleach or Naruto.

^^ It'll probably be folded up most of the time tho'. I'm looking for Krad, right? I'll get a good look at your pictures of Krad and you can look at mine. =]

On my badge at D*C, I just put my name, but I'll probably put Time Skip Temari this time, or London2191.

I keep up with both for DNAngel XD;

Yes, you'll be looking for a Krad. I'll have a really tall Dark with me XD

Lol, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for all of the above!

london2191
09-15-2006, 05:16 PM
Alrighty. ^^

evenstar1
09-15-2006, 08:59 PM
hey i'll be there to. sighs this is what i get for cosplaying a little known character. anyways i claim a risa ^-^

Utai Mitsumo
09-15-2006, 10:41 PM
hey i'll be there to. sighs this is what i get for cosplaying a little known character. anyways i claim a risa ^-^

whoops, can't forget you XD

Ok...if anyone is looking for me (for time and everything or just want to stalk) I'll be with a tall Dark and a tall Argentine....

Ok...why do get stuck with all the tall people?

phantoms_angel
09-15-2006, 11:19 PM

There's no love for Satoshi either. Almost didn't bring him to AWA this year, but since there's a big group, now I'm getting excited again.

Have to get some cute pictures with the two of us...hahahaha...love the look on Satoshi's face in the last episode ^_^

Phantom's Angel

Utai Mitsumo
09-15-2006, 11:22 PM
There's no love for Satoshi either. Almost didn't bring him to AWA this year, but since there's a big group, now I'm getting excited again.

Have to get some cute pictures with the two of us...hahahaha...love the look on Satoshi's face in the last episode ^_^

Phantom's Angel

there's no love for the badguys or unpopular characters ;_;

london2191
09-16-2006, 02:39 PM
Ah, are you kidding me?! I love Satoshi. =3 Especially when he cross-dresses. -drool- Lol, I'm weird. xD

evenstar1
09-18-2006, 08:20 PM
i'm sorry to say that i wont be able to make it. there are just to many photoshoots that i'm invovled in all within an hour of each other. but i'll definately come to take pics.

london2191
09-18-2006, 08:44 PM
;_; Aw.

Utai Mitsumo
09-18-2006, 11:40 PM
i'm sorry to say that i wont be able to make it. there are just to many photoshoots that i'm invovled in all within an hour of each other. but i'll definately come to take pics.

It's no problem ^^

We'll still be having fun at the con!

Jujubeans
09-19-2006, 01:37 AM
So, when is the DNAngel gathering? >> I don't want to miss it.

Utai Mitsumo
09-19-2006, 08:57 AM
So, when is the DNAngel gathering? >> I don't want to miss it.

The DNAngel gathering is officially at 2:30 pm on Saturday in the lobby of the hotel/by the staircase/that general area.

Technically...just look for a (short) Krad and a (tall) Dark together in that area at 2:30 pm (we'll probably be there a little bit earlier) and you'll be there XD

phantoms_angel
09-19-2006, 11:13 PM
Hey ya'll.

I might be a bit late for the photoshoot. The VAT Awards Ceremony is at the same time. I'm going to try and get out of it if I can, but I don't know if my AMV won anything or not...I guess they don't tell you those things, huh? I've got 5 entered...but I really want to do this photoshoot too. Think if for some unknown reason that I might have a snowballs chance in Hades I did win, they would hold the award for me? *bats eyes*

Oh Oh Oh! And I made a DN Angel AMV that will be shown at AWA this year. So look for the one from Angel Productions. ^_^ I'm a first year and not that good...oh and now I'm rambling.

Ciao!

Phantom's Angel
AWA Cosplay
Friday - Kimono and Omi
Saturday - Saber and Satoshi
Sunday - Fuu or just me!

Utai Mitsumo
09-19-2006, 11:18 PM
Hey ya'll.

I might be a bit late for the photoshoot. The VAT Awards Ceremony is at the same time. I'm going to try and get out of it if I can, but I don't know if my AMV won anything or not...I guess they don't tell you those things, huh? I've got 5 entered...but I really want to do this photoshoot too. Think if for some unknown reason that I might have a snowballs chance in Hades I did win, they would hold the award for me? *bats eyes*

Oh Oh Oh! And I made a DN Angel AMV that will be shown at AWA this year. So look for the one from Angel Productions. ^_^ I'm a first year and not that good...oh and now I'm rambling.

Ciao!

Phantom's Angel
AWA Cosplay
Friday - Kimono and Omi
Saturday - Saber and Satoshi
Sunday - Fuu or just me!

Lol it's not a problem XD Just look for us any time and we can get pics!

Jujubeans
09-21-2006, 02:51 AM
That sounds good. I'll try to show up to take photo of you guys. ^_^