PDA

View Full Version : Belated Appologies to All

ME-MANIA-Sama
03-05-2003, 06:07 PM
Sorry to Celine & Rosiel, and anybody else of great importance here that I said I'd be in their group and then never showed up for...

The Ivy Valentine (purple leotard type thing with funky sword like Nash's Grosser Fluss, and huge Golden Armor on arm), yeah... that was my GF, I basically had to keep her safe and secure on her first con, thus I never really had the chance to join in on the cosplay, also, since my Ashton Anchors costume never pulled through I probably wouldn't have added much to the cosplay groups anyway with my half-assed Bowman costume, I was going to be Gau, but to be honest I was just overly fed-up with running around making sure everybody is okay and where people are, and trying to do game tournaments & go to the j-rock concert, etc.

All in all I wish I would've spent some time with you guys or atleast gotten to say hey, what's up, and talk for a handful of minutes, but obviously that didn't happen...

Most importantly however, is Takkeshocon (Spelling?) the Pittsburgh con, which I SHOULD have my Ashton Anchors costume for, so if that Pittsburgh cosplay group is going to 'Steel'con, please give me heads up, okay Celine? Maybe we can do a mini-Star Ocean group?

Oshi
03-06-2003, 02:58 AM
Heyy, I spotted ya in your Gau costume ^^ I recall saying something to you, but not sure, and I couldn't remember your sn at the time.....

GoGo
03-06-2003, 04:00 PM
B ur a slacker ;)

ME-MANIA-Sama
03-09-2003, 09:31 PM
Yeah Oshi, me and you were trying to participate in that god awful Smash Brothers tournament when the photo shoots or whatever were... My name got erased off the sign up sheet too, so I missed the tourney AND the photos.