PDA

View Full Version : Time Jumpin' for a Naruto Group

narutomoto
07-03-2006, 02:01 AM
Osu Everybody,

This is narutomoto and I'm creating this thread mainly so that we can keep everything in order and organized. So, as we already have established in another thread, Anime Freak and I have started a specifically TIME-JUMP Naruto group for this upcoming NDK. We have almost everyone that is the base of the group, but there are a few spots we would like to fill up. We are planning on doing the group and the shoot on either Friday or Saturday. We still would like a few specific characters for the time being, but unfortunately, there is only room for one person for each character. This is a list of who we have and who is wanted for this, specifically, Time-Jump group:

The Ninjas:
Uzumaki Naruto- Andy
Uchiha Sasuke- narutomoto
Haruno Sakura- sparkle 147
Hatake Kakashi- Anime Freak 18
Yamato- Brian
Hyuuga Hinata- AnglTigr
Temari- Pink_Spider
Nara Shikamaru- Delvish

Akatsuki:
Itachi- Shannon
Deidara- Alu-chan
Sasori- Totchikun
Hiiden- Delvish

What we need or possibly want are the following:

Gaara of the Sand (Kazekage)
Sai
Hyuuga Neji
Yamanaka Ino
Orochimaru
Kabuto
Gai

Akatsuki:
Kisame
Kakuzu
Zetsu

If any of you are interested in any of those characters that have been listed, but not taken, PM me and we can talk more about it. I would be glad to hear from you all who are interested in joining as one of them. ^_^

And sorry if the character you wanted to be was not listed or if the character is already taken. Dx

Kakashi101
07-08-2006, 11:24 AM
Nm!

sakurachan61123
07-09-2006, 12:40 AM
Renji . . . I don't know if your onee-san is in your group. I think she's in our Time Jump group.

narutomoto
07-09-2006, 12:56 AM
Nani?

Onee-san said that she would be in my group... or at least I thought that's what she said. Dx Ohhhh no, you made this confusing now. Wait until I am able to talk to you and Onee-san about this matter, and we can figure out what's where and who's what.

Plus~ It's not like she can't be shared between Naruto's group and Sasuke's group. xD

Delvish
07-13-2006, 12:03 AM
I'll be doing Time jump Shikamaru and Hiden (Kakuzu's partner) will be in the cosplay contest (hopefully). So yea I'll be doing both. If you want a photoshoot with everyone I'd rather do Jounin Shikamaru, but I'm welcome to photoshoots with Hiden.

narutomoto
07-13-2006, 12:25 AM
Oh how cool. I would love to have you in my group as Jounin Shikamaru~!

We need one for NDK finally. And we have a Temari too~! xD

But anyways, I'll add you to the list and you can check back later to see when this group will get together. Thanks again.

narutomoto
07-17-2006, 03:34 PM
Okay, so sorry about the double posting-ness. BUT I have talked with some people, and it seems like Saturday afternoon or some time around there seems to be the best time to have our photoshoot/walkaround time.

For those who are checking.. is that okay for you guys? Give me feedback... Sasuke wants to be in the circle too...

Delvish
07-18-2006, 02:25 AM
Saturday afternoon I thought was fine. I don't know much about the times that everything is going on, but before everyone starts getting in line to see or be in the cosplay competitions would be the best time. That line is LONG and no one wants to leave their spot. The people who are in the competitions also can't leave. So before all that happens would be the best. Photoshoots don't take too long. Half hour probably? Maybe an hour depending on the turn-out.

narutomoto
07-21-2006, 12:15 PM
Yeah, the reason why I would kind of like this group to be happening at this time is because the cosplay contest is around this time. And since I was planning on doing a Naruto skit, the convenience would be there. So like... I believe the cosplay contests happen around 5-6 right? And then go on 'til whenever... So how about at like 3:30/4 PM?

Alu-chan
08-19-2006, 01:37 AM
Eh, I would join as Sasuke but I think i'm already sucked into a few photoshoots with him as it is, plus it looks like you already got one. I will be meandering around as Deidara with Delvish sometime or another, so i'll see if I can catch you guys if you want the Akatsuki in that shoot as well. =)

Totchikun
08-19-2006, 04:26 PM
I'm going to be cosplaying Sasori with Alu-chan when she's in Diedara and Delvish ^ ^...So if you need a Sasori still! Also my friend Shannon is cosplaying Itachi if you need her!!! ANNNND, I also my friend Summer is cosplaying Orochimaru.

narutomoto
08-19-2006, 05:10 PM
You bet that we would like Akatsuki characters! All of you... Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, and Hiden. You can all be part of the group~!

And Orochimaru... yes. We can always use Orochimaru! xDDD

Totchikun
08-20-2006, 01:49 AM
Alright then XD! We'll see you at the con!

RoboKy
08-20-2006, 02:16 AM
Blegh, me and my friends are doing an Akatuski group as well.

So far we've got a Sasori (me), Kakuzu, Hidan, Zetsu, and Deidara.

narutomoto
08-20-2006, 02:29 AM
x_X That timing is nooo good for the Sasuke to hear. I'm sorry... T^T

Lady Neese
08-20-2006, 10:17 PM
I believe there is going to be a general Naruto gathering/Photoshoot everyone is welcome but I'm not sure when that is.

Alu-chan
08-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Ah, yeah, Saturday will deffinatly work for me! =) Since were going to be in the costume contest anyway, we won't have to switch in and out of cosplays and it'll be a lot easier. :3 *can't wait for it*

~J-Chan~
09-05-2006, 01:05 PM
My friend and I have two large Naruto groups planned for Nan Desu Kan this year. Both of our groups will be wearing our costumes on Saturday. I'm already organizing a photoshoot on Saturday so it would be awesome if you could join us! More information can be found on cosplaylab.com under skits and photoshoots.

Totchikun
09-05-2006, 01:08 PM
There are alreay two seperate Naruto photoshoots on Saturday, are you talking about those or are you making a whole seperate one? Cause three....yeah....

~J-Chan~
09-05-2006, 01:20 PM
I wasn't aware there were two Naruto photoshoots planned. I posted mine on cosplaylab. So, I guess there is a third one now. Perhaps it would be smart to combine the three separate photoshoots into one photoshoot/gathering. Do you know who I could contact?

Totchikun
09-05-2006, 05:27 PM
Well...we have a main photoshoot time list. There is a time jump photoshoot and then a normal Naruto one! There are times as well! I beleive they are both on saturday....but if you just talk to pink spider I am sure she can help you out with that XD!

Pink Spider
09-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Here. This is what's going on.

At 12:00 pm, there is a photoshoot for all Naruto, Anything from Regular, to Time Jump, to Anbu. Then, a 3:00 pm, there is a photoshoot for JUST Time Jump. This was planned by the smaller Time Jump groups. If need be, there can always be a shoot for Anbu or Atakatsuki, or just regular. I'm sure they might just form in the the hallways..but, this is what I know as of now.

~J-Chan~
09-05-2006, 08:11 PM
Okay thanks! I'll just join in with that photoshoot then. Thanks for letting me know!!!!!