PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Help. (Just Cosplay stuff)

OneArmedSora
03-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Hey guys. As you know, I am a huge fan of the game and every thing that comes with it. I have posted in the Deep dive thread but thats not really about cosplay so I thought I should make a thread just for KH cosplay and helping people make them. So, if you could only talk about cosplay in this thread it would make things EZer. But feel free to talk about what you want, just try to stay on the topic as much as you can.
__________________________________________________ __
My needs
I need some help making the chain for the end of the Keyblade. I have the Mikey part I just need to know what to make the chain out of. if you could help that would be cool. feel free to IM me on AIM at OneArmedMatt

KaitouKurogo
03-06-2003, 10:22 AM
Mah.

You could always just buy a chain. 0.o

My problem for my keyblade is the Mickey-head keychain at the end. I'm most likely going to make it of wood, but I'm tempted to use a sturdier material like metal or plastic. Any suggestions?

Chibi-Lisa
03-06-2003, 04:11 PM
Lol >_> I still need those Squall Wings...

OneArmedSora
03-06-2003, 04:41 PM
KaitouKurogo- I made mine out of a Mikey key chain. You could make one out of cardbord and spray paint it silver. The Mikey part is only about as think as a sheet of card bord so thats what I think.