PDA

View Full Version : Needs up to four roommates

Sciguy
07-04-2006, 08:32 PM
I need roommates ^^;;.

I'm in the Holiday Inn (which is across the street from both the BCC and the Arena. Two double beds, request for low floor, three nights (Thur-Fri), $169/night (individual payments based upon number of roomies, of course)

me by myself is $570.38 (which is why I need the roommates, lol)
2: $285.19
3: $190.13
4: $142.59
5: $114.08

I would prefer girls simply because they make better, cleaner roommates (no, I'm not creepy and/or weird) but anyone who is clean (for an Otaku, at least) with some convention experience (ie, someone I don't have to babysit) would be appreciated. I'm 19/Male and will be gone at the con most of the day anyway. PM me or Email at sciguy98@msn.com . thanks!

Chibi no Kutsu
07-04-2006, 11:44 PM
Um I have would have 2 other people besides me if thats cool. I may need the room I have to check with them. I am a Girl im 17 and my two other friends are a Girl 16 and her friend whos a guy and 17. But he's very clean.

mizunoryu
07-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Yesss, I definitely need the room if it's still available.

It would be myself (female, 21) and my boyfriend (age 24).

We've been attending Otakon for 5 years now, so no babysitting needed! ^_^; We are definitely clean and responsible, and honestly mainly use the hotel as a sleep point and cosplay change (for me). Sleeping on the floor is perfectly fine, as my hotel roommates last year said, "wow, I hardly noticed you were here."

Pick mee~!

Just checking: is the correct rate $169? $169 * 3 = $507, not $570. Or did you already include tax?

Xx Lulu xX
07-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Ooooh come room with me and Jtari! <3 we're in desperate need of people, since its just the 2 of us, were in the holiday inn too! Im sure Jtari wouldnt mind!

Chibi no Kutsu
07-06-2006, 09:44 PM
Yeah I really need the room Now just found out, I have no Room with about 2 or 3 other people and I really need the room! So Please!

Sciguy
07-06-2006, 11:00 PM
Ooooh come room with me and Jtari! <3 we're in desperate need of people, since its just the 2 of us, were in the holiday inn too! Im sure Jtari wouldnt mind!

lol, as much fun as that sounds, it looks like I've already filled my room ^^;; sorry. If you still manage to keep your room, I'll be around to hang out, though X