PDA

View Full Version : KH2 Schoolgirl Kairi/Selphie

underthebluesky
07-04-2006, 10:49 PM
I was wondering, anyone who has cosplayed as either, where they purchased the material for the skirt and tie. I can't even seem to find plaid anywhere. D: Thanks in advance. ^_^;;

RogueMimzy
07-04-2006, 11:21 PM
Hey!

Firstly, there's semi-already a thread about this...the KH2 Kairi thread. I've looked through almost the whole thing and it has just about everything concerning Kairi for Kingdom Hearts 2. People have looked and looked and it seems to be that the only good plaid fabric has gone out of stock. Most girls have set themselves to fabrics that aren't that great or painting the pattern on a light blue fabric. Either way usually still comes out with pretty good costumes.

You can pm girls who've done good ones...I have, and they've all been really helpful ^^

good luck with your cos!

~yoko-san

[-Black*Wings-]
07-06-2006, 10:26 PM
My first cosplay was School girl Kairi the fabric was hard to find but I found it at walmart it wasnt perfect but it work and after the convention I went to as her I went back to Walmart and they had the perfect material so check a local walmart or any fabric stores. Hope I helped<3
~Akitia~

[Toshi.Muffin]
07-06-2006, 11:38 PM
I just got a light blue, lightweight kinda stretchy light blue fabric and painted on the stripes~! <3 I think that BUYING a plad pattern would be BOO, because they would't be totally exact. ^^;;; I am obsessed with little tiny details...anyway. Yeah. JoAnne fabrics is good. >_>; I guess. I bought my fabric at the thrift shoppeh. xD And the fabric paint was from michel's [I CAN'T SPELL IT RIGHT. XOX]. Uhms..yeah. ^^ Good luck~!

vampirate
07-10-2006, 12:21 AM
I made/stitched my own plaid. Apparently I'm a bit crazy.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=725115

ChibiRinoa
07-10-2006, 10:12 AM
I heat 'n bonded ribbon onto blue cotton for the plaid.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=690196
I have seen the perfect plaid material as a border print on a nursery panel at Joanns, however, its only big enough to make a skirt for a dollfie or a little girl, lol.