PDA

View Full Version : KH2 Riku

Razael
07-05-2006, 02:17 AM
I am sure this question has been asked many, many times, but I could really use some Riku help. I am trying to find a good wig for him, and suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks!
And any advice on Edward Elric's Auto-Mail is nice. ((Sorry, wrong section))

R1KKu
07-05-2006, 01:49 PM
This might need to be in the "wig" section next time.

Just about any straight, medium length wig with bangs should work. I'd suggest something thats not layered, and also light in color. I think his hair is a light/medium gray or silver, not a purpley like some people have used. For my Riku wig, I used a light blonde wig and had it colored with silver sharpies; it looks cool, but even after rinsing it out, it still wipes off on everything it touches. :mad:

Kuro Yue
07-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Actually, I recommend that you DON'T get a wig with bangs, and that you cut them in yourself. Most wigs don't have the right kind of bangs, whether it be length or style. And Riku's KH2 bangs fall in his eyes and kinda brush his cheekbones.

I also highly recommend a silver-white wig. Not white, not silver, but silver-white.

Do you have an eBay account? I can recommend you an excellent seller with what I consider to be *the* perfect wig for a Riku costume.

Razael
07-05-2006, 07:43 PM
Actually, I recommend that you DON'T get a wig with bangs, and that you cut them in yourself. Most wigs don't have the right kind of bangs, whether it be length or style. And Riku's KH2 bangs fall in his eyes and kinda brush his cheekbones.

I also highly recommend a silver-white wig. Not white, not silver, but silver-white.

Do you have an eBay account? I can recommend you an excellent seller with what I consider to be *the* perfect wig for a Riku costume.
I do have an ebay account, yes. I would love to know the name of the seller! And sorry about putting it in the wrong section, didn't know there was a wig section =(

Kuro Yue
07-06-2006, 02:58 PM
That's OK. No harm done.

The seller is here: http://stores.ebay.com/Karens-Wigs

I've bought two silver-white wigs from her, both of which I used with my Riku (KH2 and KH1) costumes. You'll have to straighten out the ends (with a multi-temp straightener or the hot-water method (but make sure to brush it into the general style you want first! >< I learned that the HARD way)), but it's very pliable, soft, and doesn't tangle much at all. Seriously, I've left my bungled one (I cut it w/out ref. pics) in my closet for ages, underneath costume parts, and I pulled it out and combed it easily. Shipping is also uuber-fast.

Razael
07-06-2006, 03:52 PM
That's OK. No harm done.

The seller is here: http://stores.ebay.com/Karens-Wigs

I've bought two silver-white wigs from her, both of which I used with my Riku (KH2 and KH1) costumes. You'll have to straighten out the ends (with a multi-temp straightener or the hot-water method (but make sure to brush it into the general style you want first! >< I learned that the HARD way)), but it's very pliable, soft, and doesn't tangle much at all. Seriously, I've left my bungled one (I cut it w/out ref. pics) in my closet for ages, underneath costume parts, and I pulled it out and combed it easily. Shipping is also uuber-fast.
Awesome! Many thanks!

Sad_Riku
07-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Or try the Nicole wig on COswork in Silver-White.