PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Youmacon 2006? :3

ReiHari
07-05-2006, 08:24 PM
I'm so hyped for it <333 I'm going as Mamimi from FLCL xD any others cosplayers going as FLCL characters?

about 1 week from youmacon, guys! -spazz- I have nothing readyyyy D: you the rest of you are XD

Uiizaru-hime
07-07-2006, 04:53 PM
I'm HOPING to go Friday and part of Saturday, but that all hinges on if I can find someone to share room costs with Friday night.

Kasemei
07-10-2006, 11:45 PM
I hope I can go! ^^

wingzero1919
07-11-2006, 02:44 AM
Yep, I'll be there! Hopfully I will have some new costumes completed by then, but I will be bringing Kiba from Naruto, Kouga from Inuyasha, & #66 Barry the chopper from FMA, Hope to see you all there ^_^

Chibik3r0
07-12-2006, 03:55 PM
I plan on going :D It was awesome last year and am already looking forward to it this year. I think there's probably at least 3 car's worth of Canadians piling down for the weekend so it should be a blast!

Haven't even begun to think about costumes yet though >_< Probably something Tsubasa related and KH2 related but we'll see.

Huntress_Rip
07-12-2006, 05:04 PM
I'm gonna be at Youmacon as well, I went last year and simply cannot wait to go again, it was sooooooooooo much fun! Anywho,this will be my first time cosplaying and I am kinda excited as I will be cosplaying Ritsuka from Loveless, Schrodinger from Hellsing, and Wolfram from Kyou Kara Maou.

Huntress_Rip
07-13-2006, 07:35 AM
Hey, quick question is anyone else having problems accessing Youmacon's website, I keep getting a message that says "server not found"?

Mimette
07-13-2006, 01:23 PM
Yeah I am going to Youmacon as well but I am wondering what has happened to the site. It has pretty much disappeared. Does anybody know what is going on?

For the record I only have one costume planned that is new which is Kanaria from Rozen Maiden Traumend and I will be wearing my Star Mage for the last time before it is retired with my other mages with me this time.

Meng Xiaojie
07-15-2006, 12:53 AM
I'll definitely be there again this year; Youmacon '05 rocked hardcore! (Maybe I'll bring Duo along; if I meet up with my OZ contingent again, we can do some more execution photos! :D )

RaienSwiftwood
07-24-2006, 03:18 AM
I'll be there. I'm running the gaming stuff this year; so come on by and say hi!

kira_elric
07-24-2006, 01:21 PM
Yo, I'm planning on attending Youmacon. I'm planning on bringing Timp Jump Sasuke, and Normal Sasuke (for a skit) Maybe Chrno from Chrno Crusade, and Kira Yamato (cause Matt Hill's gunna be there >< YAY)

If anyone else is bringing a Naruto Cosplay (anyone) and is interested in being in a skit, get back to me please.

~kira~

Oreo_Otaku
08-30-2006, 11:28 PM
I'm planning on going

Miyabi-
08-31-2006, 02:23 AM
I'll actually be there this time!! XD! I'm excited! I've heard a lot of good things about this con. ^_^
Meng and Chibik3r0! We must hang out! XD!! I haven't seen you guys since Ohayocon and ACEN!

kalajessta
08-31-2006, 11:00 AM
I'm so going this year, and like Miyabi, I've heard alot of good things about it as well.

New Cosplays Premiring at Youma are:

[Jyu Oh Sei] Tiz
[Naruto] Kazekage Gaara, Sai
[Pokemon] Gary

I will bringing most of my old cosplays with me. I just don't know what I'm wearing when and where, so I'll probably just do the grab and go kind of method.

I do plan on wearing Ling (FMA) and Riku (Kingdom Hearts) a bit as well at Youma, since they are my big cosplays for Fall/Winter '06/'07.

Rynn
08-31-2006, 03:37 PM
I'm going! :3 I'm bringing:
- Haruhi from Ouran Host Club
- Movie!Al from Full Metal Alchemist
- Chise from Saikano

I've heard a lot of good things about the con as well and they seem to have a lot of activities for cosplayers! I'm really excited!

Random Karen
09-02-2006, 02:30 AM
Aww man! Look at all the awesome cosplayers who are going now. And I'm in California now and currently can't afford a plane ticket back for Youmacon. As much as I'm DYING to go (it was really fun last year). I'm totally bummed now! Ya'll have fun for me! *goes to feel sorry for herself in the corner*

Oreo_Otaku
09-12-2006, 11:24 PM
Ahhhh!!! I don't know what to bring!!! It's gonna be my first out-of-state con that I'm going to....

kalajessta
09-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Nyah, I can't wait for Youma. Though I get to drive over 1000 miles that week (for Sugoi and Youma), so we'll see how it goes!. Less then a month and two weeks.

RaienSwiftwood
09-23-2006, 11:23 PM
I'll be here, simply because i'm running the game room this year :D

fma_01_fan
09-24-2006, 03:24 PM
yupperz. im going.. might cosplay as kairi from KH2+1[if i do cosplay as her, im wearing the outfit she wears in KH2] can't wait! xD

how come ppl are saying this is going to be in detroit. its in troy ppl! L0l

The-Real-Link
10-18-2006, 07:45 PM
I'll be there seeing as how I'm helping with photography again this year... If I come and bug you for a few photos, you'll know who it is ^^. I'll wear Link if I have time...

Elendriel
10-18-2006, 09:01 PM
OMG I CANNOT wait to go!!! AWA was absolutely fantastic and my god, I can't wait until Youma! It's going to be SOOO fantastic!!! :D

okays I'm repeating myself but man, am I excited!!! I can't wait to see everyone's costumes :D

Right now I have planned:

Uchiha Itachi (Naruto)
Toushiro (Bleach)
Alphonse Elric (FMA)
Organization XIII Roxas (KH2)
Temari (Naruto)

I'm also going to be presenting a panel at Youmacon, on Organization XIII (I am SOOOO nervous!!)

If ANYONE needs a room, we've got space!! PM me, let me know! We've got 2 spots left, and I definitely want to help out whoever needs it

:D

I LOVE ANIME!

hehe...

okay so I'm excitable, what can I say :D

Son Goku
10-21-2006, 01:11 AM
I'll be going and with any luck I should be Naruto

ReiHari
10-26-2006, 09:17 PM
-squee- So many people! <33 and a better oppertunity to meet more anime fans -squees more-

GO MAMIMI <3

VanStrummer
10-26-2006, 09:39 PM
I'll be there, as Gai.

Speaking of game room, are there going to be any good Super Smash Bros. Melee players there?

ReiHari
10-26-2006, 09:43 PM
I'll be there, as Gai.

Speaking of game room, are there going to be any good Super Smash Bros. Melee players there?

-points to self- ME XDD I may not be the champ, but I am pretty good at the game XD See ya in the games room in that case! x33

Elendriel
10-27-2006, 11:11 AM
I'll be there, as Gai.

Gai-sensei!! :D

That's so cool :D I can't wait to see you

I might have my Yondaime stuff done by then.. which would be cool :D

ReiHari
10-28-2006, 11:05 AM
Yea! Gai rocks! xD

Shweeet. -starts training for SSBM-

Bunny Chiba
10-28-2006, 02:43 PM
Well, this will be my first time there. I couldn't go last year cause I ran out of funds (and met my husband around that time too.)

Anyway, I would love to hang out with anyone there. I'll be Usagi in her Jr. High Uniform, since that's the only thing I've got till after I move into my new house. Plus my Mako-chan, Hotaru-chan, Zoicite-chan, Jedite-chan, and some of my other members will be there.

Can't wait to have fun with everyone next weekend.

Elendriel
10-28-2006, 02:54 PM
Well, this will be my first time there. I couldn't go last year cause I ran out of funds (and met my husband around that time too.)

Anyway, I would love to hang out with anyone there. I'll be Usagi in her Jr. High Uniform, since that's the only thing I've got till after I move into my new house. Plus my Mako-chan, Hotaru-chan, Zoicite-chan, Jedite-chan, and some of my other members will be there.

Can't wait to have fun with everyone next weekend.

Can't wait either! Youmacon is going to be a BLAST! :D

I can't wait to see your Sailor Moon cosplays :D

The-Real-Link
10-31-2006, 02:07 PM
Presuming I have some free time during the evenings, I can stop in for a SSBM match or two.

ReiHari
10-31-2006, 08:59 PM
Wee! I've been brushing up my skills for the weeked XD See ya there!

Kiriki
11-03-2006, 07:22 AM
I'll be there as Super Pluto, with an Endymion too if all goes well. Desperately hoping there will be some other PGSM cosplayers there, as my Neptune and Uranus have too many exams to study for to come!