PDA

View Full Version : Agent Aika cosplay

Katan
08-06-2002, 06:41 PM
Has anyone ever considered Aika cosplay? I like the OVA and I wish more cosplayers would pop up but so far I've only seen a Rion. I am tentatively thinking about doing Bianca from trial 5 at Neko con.

peacecraft
08-06-2002, 07:10 PM
I think you'd have to put up with an awful lot of people with cameras asking if they could take a "panty shot", all of them thinking it was a hillariously funny question.

Other than that, its got some neat outfits. Never seen it cosplayed though.

Katan
08-06-2002, 07:38 PM
>I think you'd have to put up with an awful lot of people with cameras asking if they could take a "panty shot"

OMG I didnt even think of that!!!! Your right!!! LOL

Madmann
08-06-2002, 07:54 PM
that would be interestin cosplay.

engrish
08-07-2002, 12:57 AM
it would also make for an interesting or disturbing crossplay depending on how you want to look at it. no pun intended :thumbsup:

Cynthia
08-07-2002, 08:59 PM
I've only seen part one of naked mission (I plan on getting part 1 & 2 on DVD some time in the near future), but I think I'd be awesome-I absolutely luv the series.

LiL QoH
08-07-2002, 09:04 PM
I'm up for cosplaying anything ^.^

Katan
08-08-2002, 12:52 AM
>I'm up for cosplaying anything ^.^

Mwahaha! *evil thoughts about dragging you in* I dont know when Im going to make Bianca...either for Sugoi (which is small but local) or for Neko.

Kitsurubami
10-09-2007, 07:10 PM
Yes you really dont see many Agent Aika cosplayers. Your the only one i know of in the US, the only others I've seen are in Germany.

Has anyone ever considered Aika cosplay? I like the OVA and I wish more cosplayers would pop up but so far I've only seen a Rion. I am tentatively thinking about doing Bianca from trial 5 at Neko con.

FaeandMerfolk
10-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Oh I would have to buy big white spankies to wear under my costume and put words on them so that every panty shot said something to the camera. lol

Oh that would be so fun! Anyone see the live action Aika?

Kitsurubami
06-30-2008, 03:54 AM
Oh I would have to buy big white spankies to wear under my costume and put words on them so that every panty shot said something to the camera. lol

Oh that would be so fun! Anyone see the live action Aika?

Yes I did see the live action Agent Aika, its really B-rated though.

Eurobeat King
06-30-2008, 03:56 AM
old thread.. which hasn't been posted in since last year. not to mention the original poster has since been banned. :razz: