PDA

View Full Version : Ouran Host Club? (2006)

AiyaKasai
07-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Is anyone being someone from Ouran Host Club? I see its getting kinda popular...so if anyone is being one of those characters...maybe i can go try and find you so that i can take a piccie.

I'll be Hibiki Amawa or Tamaki ^___^.

(also post if you are being anyone from Haruhi Suzumiya or StrawBerry eggs)

tahiti
07-09-2006, 12:19 AM
My sister and I are going to try and get together a Hitachin twins cosplay. If she can't make it, then I'll probably just go as Haruhi (since I have the hair).
I think some of my friends are also going as Ouran characters. I believe we'd have a Tamaki, a Honey-chan, a Mori-sempai, and a Kyouya. I think.. not too sure.

AiyaKasai
07-09-2006, 02:08 AM
Okay! I'll look for you guys. I remember you from A-kon...you were goofy and Doland, so I know what to look for.

Cat-Chans
07-14-2006, 08:57 PM
If I make it to Oni I'll have a Haruhi costume...but I'm still not sure I'm coming yet.

mel-mel-chan
07-18-2006, 05:01 PM
I'm planning to make a Nekozawa costume which is already partially done... I'm planning it for AnimeFest, but I'll bring it with me to oni-con too.

AiyaKasai
07-19-2006, 01:53 PM
Is anyone being someone from Ouran Host Club? I see its getting kinda popular...so if anyone is being one of those characters...maybe i can go try and find you so that i can take a piccie.

I'll be Hibiki Amawa or Tamaki ^___^.

(also post if you are being anyone from Haruhi Suzumiya or StrawBerry eggs)

Oh yeah and for later on ...like closer to Oni-con....when are you guys going to be your characters? I am going to be Tamaki on Saturday or Sunday....and Hibiki on friday....but it depends.

Raver-Sakura
08-09-2006, 12:08 PM
*laughs* I might be doing one of the twins or Haruhi in her swimsuit! XDDD
Depends on if my friend isnt in Basic Training by then. D: