PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 more for Holiday Inn

aachan
07-08-2006, 07:13 PM
Hi Everyone,

I know there are some of you with last minute plans to attend Otakon. With rooms being so scarce I'd be happy to offer crash space in my room. You will be rooming with three nice young ladies who are all over the age of 21 (I and my best friend are 28 and the third is 25).

All I ask is that you observe the rules stated in the Rules for being a good roommate thread:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=86402

Also if you're not going to show up, as I am still highly bitter over this from Katsu this year (see my added rule on the above thread); if you're not able to come please let me know at least 48 hours in advance. I will be giving you my e-mail address, home phone number, and my cell phone number once everything is set. If something comes up and you're not coming please let me know ahead of time if at all possible.

Another thing, I'll be running two panels. One is from 7-8 and the other is 11-midnight, both of them are on Friday. If you could avoid coming at either of those times, as I and my roommates will be unavailable to let you in the room that would be greatly appreciated.

I'm impartial to what gender stays in our room as long as you are respectful and adhere to the rules in the above thread. If you're interested please pm me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

See ya at Otakon 2006!

Vicksta
07-08-2006, 08:27 PM
About this, I sent my PM to you :3

calen383
07-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Those rules are teh awesome. xD