PDA

View Full Version : PoT-head gathering at Y-con 2006, anyone?

Karisu-sama
07-09-2006, 07:26 AM
Yay~ Hopefully me and my friend will go to yaoi-con this year hopefully in cosplay (meine liebe probably). XD XD Since I'm finally over 18 (and might have some time), but yeah...should be interesting I think (after seeing a couple pictures from previous yaoi-cons....^^;;)
So..... Y-con PoT gathering?? :D

('cuz those boiz are all way past middle school and over 18 by the time they get to Y-con, yeah, that's it... XD Last year I went to a room party where they were running the TeniMyu videos... :p )

Oyez - public area good for this sort of thing, because inevitably I will have an underage Shishido hanging around (but not IN) the con...

Leishu
07-09-2006, 10:09 PM
I know of several (probably who populated that party last year... o_O) but I don't think they frequent this board. :p

Karisu-sama
07-10-2006, 12:54 AM
I know of several (probably who populated that party last year... o_O) but I don't think they frequent this board. :p
Some of them do, but I don't think they necessarily frequent this FORUM. :p

digimel11
07-10-2006, 01:10 AM
*_* yes plz!

Well I know I'll be wearing SOMETHING prince of tennis and I know a few other friends would also want to join in! I'm stuck between about 4 different characters but I'm sure I'll decide by the time Y-con comes around~

Karisu-sama
07-10-2006, 02:34 AM
Ore-sama wa Atobe desu, but I don't care how many cosplayers of each character there are - the more the better! ^^

Milai Sapphire
07-12-2006, 10:38 PM
Hee hee *dies of excitement* XD *dies of more excitement* I would be very happy to bring Akazawa-buchou cosplay again (it is on my list of outfits to bring to yaoi-con if I go). XD XD

Yeah definitely, the more the better. 5 Atobes, and 5 Ryomas doesn't matter. Just the more the merrier. :D Wahh, now I have to go, how can I miss out on this (but maybe that'll make my friend want to go even more now too)

jetspectacular
07-18-2006, 07:02 AM
Hee hee *dies of excitement* XD *dies of more excitement* I would be very happy to bring Akazawa-buchou cosplay again (it is on my list of outfits to bring to yaoi-con if I go). XD XD

Yeah definitely, the more the better. 5 Atobes, and 5 Ryomas doesn't matter. Just the more the merrier. :D Wahh, now I have to go, how can I miss out on this (but maybe that'll make my friend want to go even more now too)

buchou! >3

I'll bring maid/manager Mizuki then >D SeiRu is the hottest school evar, whut!

I was thinking of doing Ryoma though, just for shota sake.

shirogami520
07-18-2006, 08:10 AM
Uwaaah I'd be happy to see a PoT gathering at yaoi-con~! =D Right now I am slowly watching the series (150+? OMG! O_o) so hopefully by the time I finish I'll do a PoT cosplay~! <3 I know my friend is going as Mizuki though. =3

Milai Sapphire
07-18-2006, 11:00 AM
buchou! >3

I'll bring maid/manager Mizuki then >D SeiRu is the hottest school evar, whut!

I was thinking of doing Ryoma though, just for shota sake.

Mizuki!!! :D Mizuki is evil hawtness. >3 -thinks of all the pictures she can take- fuu fuu...

Wahh...TWO Mizukis...hee hee, now I can have one on either side. XD XD

And that's my mind going crazy. ^^; This is so exciting.

khiro
07-22-2006, 03:00 AM
XDDD I'll bring something PoT if Jet-jet is gonna XD; The only character I still wear is Taichi Dan though~

Chas
07-24-2006, 02:26 PM
Oh snap. I wanna wear PoT! .... I'm almost tempted to wear my Sparkly Hyoutei, but I dunno. XD There's a lot to choose from!

khiro
07-26-2006, 12:43 AM
XD Do it Chas~ You know you want to be like shinest thing there, but yea you do have lots to choose from~

Shadow Wolfwind
07-26-2006, 02:44 AM
I am planning on bringing three of my PoT cosplay to yaoicon. So I'll definitely show up as someone. It all depends on the date and time it is and what all my other friends decide to wear. If anything I can always bring more than three.

EHaz
08-01-2006, 03:25 AM
shirogami520 mentioned me earlier. We both decided we'd have more fun if we went as Fuji-kyoudai, so I'll there as Yuuta rather than Mizuki. XD;; Weird as that is.

shirogami520
08-01-2006, 03:30 AM
shirogami520 mentioned me earlier. We both decided we'd have more fun if we went as Fuji-kyoudai, so I'll there as Yuuta rather than Mizuki. XD;; Weird as that is.

Hey don't I know youuuuuuuuu? x3 Waaaaai you got a cos.com account~! Post your Yuuta pics so your aniki can have something to look at everyday~! *hint hint* xD;;

I am glad I changed my mind from Ryoma to Fuji thanks to you though. =3 So watch out all you Mizuki cosplayers out there~! I won't go easy on you if you lay a finger on my beloved Yuuta. ^_^

Now Yuuta let's go on a date~? ^_^

[EDIT]: N/M you already uploaded the pics~! <3

EHaz
08-01-2006, 03:39 AM
>.< What the hell, stupid aniki~

XD

Well this is my old account, but it was linked to the email addy I use now so I was able to recover it.
Ahaha... I need to train at being angry until Yaoicon comes. One day I'll become strong enough. :P

Milai Sapphire
08-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Yay Yuuta~ Hee hee hee. *_____* Looking forward to your Yuuta cosplay EHaz~

hoshi_kootake
08-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Hmm...Well if I was able to go I'd go as Fuji or Tezuka ;~; But I've just learn you have be 18 or over...and I dun know how to delete this ^^;; I hope you all will have fun. Only a few more years then I get to join in on the fun =D Yay for TeniPuri Power!

digimel11
09-28-2006, 11:36 AM
Well, as tempted as I am to make a Shitenhouji uniform, I just don't have the time between getting home and then going out to SF. SOO I'll probably wear either Gakuto or Kamio depending on what my friends feel like wearing. Or I could bring out Purple Sweater of DOOM Mizuki if I feel like it, but that really depends on scheduling since it's for a special event ^__^

Milai Sapphire
09-28-2006, 12:15 PM
Yay :D So, what day would be good for this gathering? I wouldn't mind like a Saturday evening, or Sunday morning...xD

ycysusan2001
09-28-2006, 04:54 PM
^^ Ill bring mine "something" PoT cos if I got a chance to go

Kasui_Enoki
09-28-2006, 09:12 PM
If I go, I'll either be Atsushi or Muromachi X3 I can't choose between the two just yet.

Karisu-sama
10-03-2006, 01:00 AM
Yay :D So, what day would be good for this gathering? I wouldn't mind like a Saturday evening, or Sunday morning...xD
Evenings are fine, so are afternoons, I am REALLY not a morning person... ;_;

Milai Sapphire
10-03-2006, 01:41 AM
hehe...after the AX morning tenipuri gathering xD yeah, hehe...

But hmm, I'm pretty sure I'm busy Sat. morning with another gathering/photoshoot. I think I can do late Sat. afternoon, maybe 3-4 ish....(costume change xD)

I dunno, just what I suggest xD

Karisu-sama
10-11-2006, 01:57 AM
Saturday evening even better, I think - got to rescue Shishido-san and get her up to the con, she may not be available until evening. :) It's great cosplay for relaxing, getting dinner, watching masq, end-of-day going to room parties I mean hanging out... :D

Milai Sapphire
10-11-2006, 02:55 AM
I'm all for Saturday evening, and I agree. Very comfortable cosplay to just hang out in. :)

Karisu-sama
10-12-2006, 02:05 AM
Shishido-chan I mean -san has informed me that she will be able to get to Y-con hopefully by 7. (This may involve my heading out for bit to give her a lift.)

Evening. :) Tenipuri dinner, anyone? :D

Milai Sapphire
10-12-2006, 02:39 AM
Ooh that sounds cool :D A dinner sounds good to me. Although I wish we knew the times of the main events....xD

digimel11
10-16-2006, 12:02 PM
Saturday evening sounds good to me too~ Now that the schedule's out. Maybe around 5 or 6ish? Unless anyone was planning on going to the AMV contest

Milai Sapphire
10-16-2006, 01:03 PM
i'm fine with that. ^^; I didn't really have plans to go to AMV...actually never have been xD And I'm not doing the cosplay contest ;___; I would have loved to if I knew about it before xD SO I'm fine with that time. 6/7 PM either or works....

shirogami520
10-17-2006, 02:50 PM
5 or 6-ish sounds good or even earlier than that. I hope there is enough light to take pics. Tenipuri dinner sounds fantasitc~! x3;

XanaTenshi
10-17-2006, 04:11 PM
I'll be dressed as Ibu Shinji one day. And if I get sick of my wig...Tachibana. I will morph! XD

Fudomine Rocks! :rockon:

XanaTenshi
10-17-2006, 04:14 PM
Evenings are fine, so are afternoons, I am REALLY not a morning person... ;_;

I'm usually a morning person...but not at cons! :toothy:

I'm all for afternoons or evenings.

Karisu-sama
10-18-2006, 05:03 AM
5 or 6-ish sounds good or even earlier than that. I hope there is enough light to take pics. Tenipuri dinner sounds fantasitc~! x3;
I love AMVs but they're not a must-see for me... :p

Shishido will prob. make it to the con by 6, I'm estimating. She's getting a pick-up at 5. The Masq. isn't until 7:30, so 6 is probably a good time to haul on out for dinner & photos, or photos & dinner... :)

Milai Sapphire
10-18-2006, 11:56 AM
I'm up for 6 PM :D hmm, photos after we're stuffed and happy? or before when we're hungry and well, hungry? xD hehe...

Karisu-sama
10-19-2006, 01:19 AM
Before may be better? Stuffed full of food may make us all too relaxed and un-angsty? XD

...just a thought... :p

Karisu-sama
10-20-2006, 05:17 AM
OK, here's what I suggest: (I'm open to other ideas...)

Meet at approximately 6 PM. Saturday in Lobby / Atrium area of Clarion. (If there are more votes for Westin, we can do it there instead, but Westin tends to be more crowded as I recall.)

Go somewhere else if there is a better photo area. TAKE PICTURES! :D Then, decide where to eat! :D (Some carpooling might be possible if it's offsite, we'll see.)

.....? :)

Milai Sapphire
10-20-2006, 06:04 AM
Yay!!~ ^___^ Sounds good to me xD

Karisu-sama
10-21-2006, 05:11 AM
Yaoi-con Tenipuri Cosplay Gathering =:

Saturday
6PM (will wait for stragglers, but try not to straggle too late!)
Lobby of Clarion Hotel
PHOTOS! :D
......followed by a Tenipuri dinner for whoever wants to go! (will decide location then.)

Milai Sapphire
10-22-2006, 11:07 PM
Yay another fun gathering xD excellent turn out, and the lovely tenipuriness. ^__^ will get photos up eventually. xD must have another one of these gatherings. xD

could do shout-outs, but that would take me forever, and I have homework due tomorrow, but yes thanks to everyone for showing up. ^____^ Had an extremely fun time, the highlight of this con (was the same for AX06 xD)...

oh and side note, found another OshiAto doujin Karisu-sama :3