PDA

View Full Version : ff group or kh?

yuffieleonheart
03-06-2003, 04:45 PM
anybody want to do an ff group? or kh ^^?

Ihrie
03-07-2003, 04:08 PM
I'm planning on going to AFO this summer and I'd love to do a Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts group. Just name which, I'll see what I can do ^_^

Chino-San
03-16-2003, 05:46 PM
I'm up for the part of squall or leon.

makio
03-17-2003, 08:32 PM
I'm going to AFO, just not sure as what or who. It's a long way from now, so I'll think of something closer to the date.

Raine
03-19-2003, 11:06 AM
You know you've always got a Rinoa in me ^^

psythe
03-19-2003, 11:09 AM
If I go to AFO I'll be sporting Reno. :)

Ihrie
03-24-2003, 04:05 PM
Well, I'm going to be working on a Zax costume for Metrocon, and that'll be done, but I'm also hoping to get a Riku done too...so...either or. Plus, I could always ghetto rig a Evil Cloud costume from my Zax... ^_^

Kawaii Hoshi
03-26-2003, 08:18 PM
I wouldnt mind doing a ff cosplay or a kingdom hearts cosplay.... i am not really working on anything except my 2 other costumes(Anthy, and DDR)

Chino-San
03-26-2003, 08:30 PM
Ahhh DDR? I am planning to do Rage ^_^

Oh btw can everyone like say what they want to do? For the FF cosplay?

yuffieleonheart
03-26-2003, 08:50 PM
;_; chino-san!! i don't think i can go anymore *cries* it's just a few days before ota!!! gah!!

Chino-San
03-26-2003, 10:29 PM
YOUR NOT GOING TO AFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOO!!!!! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!

makio
03-27-2003, 10:35 AM
Depending on the location, I'm going in FF costume(probably Seifer or a redone Cid Highwind apparel)that Friday... and Saturday, I'm in an arranged Last Blade (http://www.crysania.com/lastblade/index.html) group as Moriya Minakata.

yuffieleonheart
03-27-2003, 03:58 PM
chino:i'll try my best to go.. i'll either do yuna for ff or yuffie ^^. or seed somthing along that

XLainoftheWired
03-27-2003, 03:59 PM
I've only been to JACON is AFO after that or before? I should go to both.

Chino-San
03-27-2003, 06:01 PM
To Makio: Dude do Seifer! I'll switch from Gene strwind with Squall. So do you think we should get a FF group for friday?

yuffieleonheart
03-27-2003, 06:36 PM
weeeee do siefer makio!!! ^-^ maybe we could do ff one day and the next kh.

Chino-San
03-27-2003, 07:50 PM
Ahh KH the next day i would have to get back to you on that. I think on sat I will be doing Minoru from Chobits.

yuffieleonheart
03-27-2003, 08:19 PM
makio i want to have pics of me as yuffie with your goofy costume ^.^ arisa will prolly have aeris done too ^.^

Ihrie
04-01-2003, 01:32 AM
Hmmmm....if you're doing Yuffie, and he's doing Goofy, I'd love to put together a Riku costume!!! *Runs to the fabric store*

yuffieleonheart
04-01-2003, 03:58 PM
*.* ooo yes u should do that Ihrie ^^ makio u can get back to me on that ^^

makio
04-01-2003, 10:26 PM
Well, now that I've been confirmed that a couple members in the Last Blade group either can't show (due to work) or moving, I guess I'm open all three days of AFO4.

I can bring the Goofy costume, though I would rather make a KH-Wakka costume eventually for your group, Yuffie.

Ihrie
04-03-2003, 01:10 PM
Squee!!!!! *plays around playfully in the fabric store* are we gonna make a KH character list, or something ?_?

yuffieleonheart
04-03-2003, 03:55 PM
hmm ok let's go for an ff group and a kh group ^^

kh
kh wakka- makio twist
yuffie- yuffieleonheart
riku- ihrie

ff
rinoa- raine
aeris- arisa
yuna/ possible garnet- yuffieleonheart
seifer- makio twist
zidane/zax??- ihrie *i remember u saying somthing about zidane*
reno- psythe
squall- chino-san

ok this is what i got if i missed ya or put down the wrong costume tell me ^-^

Ihrie
04-03-2003, 04:29 PM
Oh, I could definately bring my Zidane to AFO. I haven't really thought of anyothers, other than Riku to bring ^_^

yuffieleonheart
04-03-2003, 04:35 PM
kewls ^.^ maybe i can bring my garnet lol

PretearWink
04-03-2003, 11:11 PM
Ihrie withheld pie until I came here to post and grab some chars^_^ We almost always go to cons together, he's my big brother^_^ (<-said like dubbed Sarah from AS)

For FF I could be Quistis, Gambler Rikku, Reg Rikku, or my (someday soon) soooo awesome Amano-esque Rydia^_^ decisions decisions @.@

As for KH, I have a half finished Kairi costume ....*glances over to the mountain of half-finished costumes on the 'cosplay couch'* But Ihrie wants me to make a KH Aeris @.@

I think I need some time to think about this. -.- But, I know for a fact I'll be at AFO4 ^_^

Ihrie
04-04-2003, 12:01 PM
Um......no....actually, I wanted you to be Kairi, that's why I suggested it to you on the phone ^_^ You just said you didn't want to finish your Kairi, and THEN I said how about Aeris, and you said, maybe.....or maybe I could finish Kairi, and I said I don't care just as long as you make BEATRIX!!! There are some serious clouds floating up in your head little sister.....have some pie!

yuffieleonheart
04-05-2003, 02:44 PM
wink do either!!! you would make a good aeris and kairi ^.^ oh as for ff ^^ wink tell me what u decide on so if u go as reg rikku i'll be summoner yuna and if u do gambler i can do gunner yuna.

PretearWink
04-07-2003, 08:07 PM
*eats her pie* I got confused....*muffled eating noises* I was distracted by the pie you were withholding ;.; You're such a mean big brother. ;.;

Aaaaw, thanks Yuffie! I'm gonna have to decide on whcih to do if I can (I have so many difficult ones planned @.@) But no matter what, I'll have those two Rikku's done^_^ I guess it'll depend on which one turns out better, but you get to be my Yunie either way! XD

yuffieleonheart
04-07-2003, 09:09 PM
yays ^.^ wweeee can't wait our photoshoot ^^ *even though we do have a few months to go ~.~ lol*

ChicoChan
04-14-2003, 07:42 AM
there's a KH photoshoot that risingsun.net is having....
I know I'm going to that.....
but as for AFO
I might be wearing one of my yuna costumes
or I'll be doing a tekken cosplay with my friend
but............yeah
most likely yuna ^_~ {reg yuna, wedding yuna, x-2 yuna, or popstar yuna...} one of them

yuffieleonheart
04-14-2003, 04:06 PM
chico ^.^ i remember seeing u at a few cons lol ^.^. ooo my friend is gonna be kh aeris ^^ as for the kh shoot that risingsun.net is having does anybody now were it is? i have been looking at their website for updates ^^

makio
04-14-2003, 11:35 PM
If anyone knows when/where the supposed KH photoshoot will take place, let me know. :drunk: I've only been hearing rumors.

yuffieleonheart
04-15-2003, 01:37 PM
same rumors are all i have heard. oh and btw my friend will be doing aerith ^^

Ihrie
04-16-2003, 02:08 PM
I'm sure if you e-mailed Mabaroshi, he could tell you in more detail.

Lucifer
04-16-2003, 10:52 PM
I think I'm going to actually attend as Cloud this AFO. Back at AFO2 I was going to but my armor, eh...didn't come out in time. Since my hair will be Cloud'ish by then, I might re-do it. Plus I love mah buster sword.

Ihrie
04-16-2003, 11:45 PM
Ohhh.....you should totally do KH Cloud too. That would be awesome!!

Lucifer
04-17-2003, 09:37 AM
o_x he's a wee bit...um...who knows. Got a few months till the con, I'll figure something out.

yuffieleonheart
04-17-2003, 04:14 PM
a listy ^.^ if anything is wrong tell me

kh
kh wakka- makio twist
yuffie- yuffieleonheart
riku- ihrie
kairi- wink
aerith- wink, sam

ff
rinoa- raine
aeris- arisa
yuna/ possible garnet- yuffieleonheart ~chico
seifer- makio twist
zidane/zax- ihrie
reno- psythe
squall- chino-san
cloud- Lucifer

Arisa
04-17-2003, 09:04 PM
Arisa is Selphie. o.o; **blinku**

yuffieleonheart
04-18-2003, 12:12 PM
gomen!! i thought u were still doing aerith ^^;; kh or reg?? i'll put u for kh for know lol cuz i don't know

kh
kh wakka- makio twist
yuffie- yuffieleonheart
riku- ihrie
kairi- wink
aerith- wink, sam
selphie- arisa

ff
rinoa- raine
seifer- makio twist
zidane/zax- ihrie
reno- psythe
squall- chino-san
cloud- Lucifer

Lucifer
04-18-2003, 10:35 PM
Just an update, but Cloud is already in the works. I'm doing a doujin style one, basically Cloud without the shoulder armor and wearing a blue cloak/cape. Its based on when Zak dies and he gets his buster sword.

So, yep I'm definitely gonna do Cloud.

Why does that sound ecchi to me?

Arisa
04-19-2003, 12:29 PM
Cuz yer a perv? XD

Lucifer
04-19-2003, 12:55 PM
>.>;;;;;;;;;;;;;

yuffieleonheart
04-19-2003, 05:40 PM
ok cosplaylab.com some one has posted about having a group like this one, with ff and kh, now should we post this on cosplaylab as well or just let this be a cosplay.com thing??

Lucifer
04-20-2003, 10:17 AM
That's your choice really. Can't hurt, if you want the biggest group possible, you'd want to advertise the KH/FF thing on any medium that cosplayers look at.

Hopefully I can get my bf to be Rufus by AFO, he looks just like him.

yuffieleonheart
04-20-2003, 01:21 PM
ok ^^ i posted about it on cosplaylab.com

Raine
05-08-2003, 10:41 PM
Yanno.. they oughta have made a KH Rinoa... that way I could join both groups, like Yuffie!

makio
05-09-2003, 10:50 AM
Man, I actually look forward to AFO4... 'cause the con appearances'll start slowing down again.

...JACON's pretty much the start of the rollercoaster for me! :eek:

yuffieleonheart
05-09-2003, 08:55 PM
XD makio so .. are we gonna have maybe ff one day and kh the other??

Raine
05-10-2003, 12:49 PM
I don't think you should have them on separate days, or I'll have to find a KH costume to do ^^;;

Ihrie
05-14-2003, 10:12 PM
I changed my costume because I wanted to do KH Tidus instead of Riku.

kh
kh wakka- makio twist
yuffie- yuffieleonheart
tidus- ihrie
kairi- wink
aerith- wink, sam
selphie- arisa

ff
rinoa- raine
seifer- makio twist
zidane- ihrie
reno- psythe
squall- chino-san
cloud- Lucifer

yuffieleonheart
05-14-2003, 10:14 PM
well garnet is definitly not getting done this year =/ so i'll do yuna for the ff cosplay.

Lucifer
05-14-2003, 10:40 PM
Um, got a question. Exactly what day is this FF/KH group even forming? I don't know about what days I'll be able to attend AFO (concidering I'll be moving a few days earler and such).

I REALLY want to do cloud, I have everything save the belt (and bleached hair), so all I need to know is the day.

Ihrie
05-14-2003, 10:53 PM
We could shoot for Friday evening, any other suggestions?

PretearWink
05-15-2003, 12:19 AM
Fatty, I gave my Kairi to Hannah, I can't be Kairi^_^

My KH Aerith costume is well on it's way, though XD

For the FF, I could do Gambler Rikku or maybe reg Rikku from X if I get it done in time^_^

Lucifer, I need shots with you in your Cloud and my Aerith XD

Ihrie
05-15-2003, 02:01 PM
Woops....forgot to change yours when I changed mine.

kh
wakka- makio twist
yuffie- yuffieleonheart
tidus- ihrie
aerith- wink, sam
selphie- arisa

ff
rinoa- raine
seifer- makio twist
zidane- ihrie
reno- psythe
squall- chino-san
cloud- Lucifer

yuffieleonheart
05-15-2003, 03:43 PM
wink for the ff shoot i'll match u ^_^ if u were reg, then i'll were summoner yuna and if u wear gambler i'll wear gunner ^_^. hmm well maybe we could do one on saturday and one on friday?

PretearWink
05-15-2003, 06:08 PM
Cool idea! XD

Raine
05-16-2003, 02:29 PM
Any KH costumes not taken which are within my skill level? I wanna do both groups ;-;

yuffieleonheart
05-20-2003, 01:58 PM
hmm well ^^;; well it's ok to have repeats ^_^ so imo selphie is the easiest lol

kh
wakka- makio twist
yuffie- yuffieleonheart
tidus- ihrie
aerith- wink, sam
selphie- arisa

ff
rinoa- raine
yuna- yuffieleonheart ~chico
seifer- makio twist
zidane- ihrie
reno- psythe
squall- chino-san
cloud- Lucifer

Raine
05-20-2003, 09:21 PM
Selphie... haha, yellow's not my color =P

Are there any other FF girls in KH besides Aeris, Yuffie and Selphie?

Edit: Wait a minute... DUH! KAIRI! ^^

Jess-Jess
05-24-2003, 01:54 PM
Hey guys...
By AFO I know I'll definitally have my Selphie done (I'm going to be wearing it for the FF Ball) So if you need a regular FF Selphie, I'm your girl! lol. Also, if you can have repeat characters, my BF is going to be making a Squall costume, and I'm sure he'll be done by then also. Well, get back to me on it! I think it'll be pretty swell ^.^

Jessie >^..^<

P.S. Yuffie, my Yuna is pretty much complete, it turned out pretty well, even though my earing is pretty ghetto, lol...I'll see you at Jacon! (Yay! Can't wait for next week!)

Raine
05-24-2003, 02:43 PM
A Selphie would be awesome! We must get pics together ^^

I'm sure repeats are allowed - Squalls are always welcomed!
^-^;;

yuffieleonheart
06-10-2003, 07:53 PM
it was awesome meeting you at jacon jess jess ^_^
kh
wakka- makio twist
yuffie- yuffieleonheart
tidus- ihrie
aerith- wink, sam
selphie- arisa

ff
rinoa- raine
seifer- makio twist
zidane- ihrie
reno- psythe
squall- chino-san ~ jess jess's bf
cloud- Lucifer
selphie- jess jess

Raine
06-10-2003, 08:17 PM
Sign me up for Kairi ^___^

Jess Jess, I don't think I saw you at Jacon ;-; I was like the ONLY Rinoa at the whole con, except on Sunday when my friend was too. Graagh... that made sense, right?

Lucifer
06-10-2003, 10:39 PM
Sorry to say this but count me out as Cloud. If I got to AFO I have to work there (HoA) and the outfit wouldn't be easy to work in.

;.; I'm really sorry!

psythe
06-10-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Lucifer
Sorry to say this but count me out as Cloud. If I got to AFO I have to work there (HoA) and the outfit wouldn't be easy to work in.

;.; I'm really sorry!

Doh =( Well at least stop by or something if possible ^__^

Lucifer
06-11-2003, 10:35 AM
No problem ^_^

If anyone wanted to find me at the con, just stop by the house of anime in the dealer room, I'll be there. Then everyone can rack on me for not being Cloud ._.;;;;

Jess-Jess
06-11-2003, 02:13 PM
Raine, I did see a Rinoa at the con, but I think it was on Sunday, so it could have been either you or your friend, lol ^.^.

It was great meeting you too, Yuffie! I can't wait for AFO, it's going to be a lot of fun! I have to buy my tickets for Metrocon pretty darn soon as well. (Ugh...I'm so broke! lol...)

Well, talk to you all soon!

Jessie >^..^<

Arisa
06-12-2003, 09:28 PM
Raine, Kairi's not from FF... @_@;

yuffieleonheart
06-12-2003, 11:54 PM
lucifer it sucks you won't be our cloud ;_; do stop by if ya can ^_^
=D arisa this is for ff and kh ^_^

kh
wakka- makio twist
yuffie- yuffieleonheart
tidus- ihrie
aerith- wink, sam
selphie- arisa
kairi - raine

ff
rinoa- raine
seifer- makio twist
zidane- ihrie
reno- psythe
squall- chino-san ~ jess jess's bf
selphie- jess jess

Raine
06-12-2003, 11:57 PM
....no kidding Arisa! KH-ness

Jess-Jess, I was the Rinoa with the lighter blue duster..err.. like in my avatar. Not the slightly darker-blued one ^-^

Jess-Jess
06-13-2003, 12:13 AM
I'm pretty sure the one that I saw then was you ^.^ Me and my bf were just resting on one of the benches on the second floor, and looking down at the large groups of cosplayers on the first level. The Rinoa I saw was with a small group of people (I'd say about 4 or 5). I don't really remember too much other than that, lol :) It was around the same time that the one girl up on the same level as us started firing a bubble gun at everyone on the first floor, teehee ^.^ and there were a bunch of Ranma cosplayers underneath the bubbles w/ an umbrella. Does anyone else remember that? Ah, well.... :)

Raine
06-13-2003, 01:45 PM
Bubble gun? I must've missed that ;-; I don't know what Ranma people look like anyway ^-^;; *needs to download an episode or two* MUA HA HA Raine The Pirate!

Blah.. in any event, I hope I can meet you at MetroCon, Jess-Jess.. or, more on topic, AFO! ^__^

Jess-Jess
06-13-2003, 04:13 PM
Me too! I know if you see a movie version Merle (from Escaflowne) running around, and/or a selphie and/or a summoner Yuna (all w/ glasses, lol ^-^) Thats me! I'm also going to be Selphie at the Ball....But, yes getting back on topic....for AFO I will be Sakura from Naruto the short haired version...Maybe we should all attempt the ribbon thing again? W/ pictures of our avatar? I didn't see anyone else's ribbons at jacon -.-

yuffieleonheart
06-13-2003, 04:57 PM
lol i had a ribbon! it was on my bag x_x childoll gave me a few to give out o.o i gave them all out too

Raine
06-13-2003, 11:45 PM
I had one on my bag, but as if I haven't fished for pity enough yet.. the bag was stolen. ;-;

Ruhtala Meldon
06-14-2003, 03:12 AM
Kinda just throwing this out there...but I'll be Tidus if you guys like me cos. ("Me cos" = "My costume")

Raine
06-15-2003, 02:06 PM
Yaay! Tidus!

makio
06-17-2003, 06:08 PM
Just wanted to get a rough estimate/group count of who's attending AFO4... Which is *finally* in Orlando this year afterall, hooray for that.

I do plan to attend in KH attire, though it probably won't be Goofy, since that'll probably be worn by a friend.

yuffieleonheart
06-17-2003, 07:03 PM
makio will you be wakka instead =o? ^_^

Jess-Jess
06-17-2003, 08:29 PM
Well, me, my boyfriend, and one of my friends from back home are definitally going to be there. So there's 3 for your list ^-^ And me and my bf will both be in your FF group, if that is going to still happen :) Talk to you all soon!

Jessie >^..^<

Arisa
06-17-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Raine
....no kidding Arisa! KH-ness

Jess-Jess, I was the Rinoa with the lighter blue duster..err.. like in my avatar. Not the slightly darker-blued one ^-^

You were saying, "What FF girls are in KH? Oh yeah, Kairi!" So, yeah. ^^;

Raine
06-17-2003, 09:36 PM
Oh! Durr... I didn't mean she was in FF ^-^;; Oopsie *baka*

Kei Hoshiakari
06-20-2003, 08:39 PM
Tidus-ness! *goes off to steal herself a Tidus*

Kei Hoshiakari
07-08-2003, 07:06 PM
I saw the whole bubble gun thing. ^^ It was uber-kawaii. I can do Quistis or Rikku. Yay! :D

Omi
07-23-2003, 04:31 PM
Ok everyone I have 2 costumes complete..I can do Sora or Garnet!And my sister has a Riku done so whenever you guys are doin it I'll be right there!