PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors Gathering

Winter Divinity
07-10-2006, 03:25 AM
I regret not attending the AX DW gathering this year, so I'll make up for it at Comic Con. Who's with me?

I'll be going as Da Qiao (DW4)

Chibi Plush Toy
07-14-2006, 12:42 AM
OMG Miyori you're really going?! Then I'll so totally fix up my Da Qiao if I can!! Needa get more use outta that thing anyway so hey! :D

Winter Divinity
07-14-2006, 04:26 AM
Yay! Twins! I have a question totally unrelated... How the heck do you do Aeris's hair?? For the love of cheeses I couldn't get the bangs to poof up at AX.

Chibi Plush Toy
07-14-2006, 04:29 AM
Aww man that's totally hard...I used got2B 2 sexy Voluptuous Volume hairspray...and a lot of hairdrying. My bangs WERE poofed up, but due to the car...and having the windows open the whole time...they went buh bye. Anyway that hairspray holds up REALLY REALLY well. I seriously recommend it.

And yes I'd be going as DW4 Da Qiao also if you pick a day (but not Sunday pleaaase I have a special costume that I'm making for that)

Winter Divinity
07-14-2006, 05:23 AM
OMG Thank you!! You are the best! I have that brand sitting at home too! Did you have to use a round brush?

Chibi Plush Toy
07-14-2006, 01:41 PM
LOL no problem...I didn't use a round brush, coz I don't have one, but if yours is supposed to be a styling brush, then go for it ^_^ I think I may have busted out the curling iron for it.