PDA

View Full Version : organization 13 boots

blackouts suck
07-11-2006, 05:45 PM
im just wondering if anyone kno a cheep pair of boots i could use for the organization 13 cloak. i kno that they are boots cause when i serch the coswox site the closest thing i could find is 130$$

Fallen_Jenova
07-11-2006, 08:35 PM
I use go-go boots with mine.. The toes are the perfect shape, but they do have a small heel in the back. I got mine a while back at a thrift store.. You should check thrift stores and discount shoe stores.

Mejin Rairi
07-18-2006, 06:29 PM
I got A pair of mid-calf high boots. The heels are about 3-inches, which totally killed me, but they looked really good for the costume. they were just $20

Shelke
07-19-2006, 08:11 PM
I got a pair of to-the-knee boots at a thift store for 5 bucks.

Mejin Rairi
07-20-2006, 08:35 PM
I think it really depends on how high of a heel you want. Mine are about 3 inches

Maester Seymour
07-20-2006, 09:01 PM
i did boots for my xemnas, and whatever you get, is going to have to be modified, obv, to get the white detailing at the top of those knee-high boots. I got a pair of thigh high boots with not even any heel at www.electriqueboutique.com, its a leathery type fabric with foam on the inside, its easily cut into the shape you need. and then went over the cutting with white electrical tape. you can see how it came out in this shot here:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=724533

it depends on what character you're doing, since im pretty sure larxene wears heels and others have a chunky kind of look to them. good luck!

Mejin Rairi
07-21-2006, 10:19 AM
I wasn't really sure if the boots were supposed to have a certain design for Larxene, so I just bought a pair of boot and wore pants over them, so that may be a good shortcut

Cora
07-21-2006, 04:45 PM
I did see a pair of taller boots at Target for about $35 the other day that would work well. I would have bought them because the ones I used for Axel were huge heels and killed my feet and legs after 10 hours of wear (something I'd rather not repeat) but I'm broke, so. @_@

Shelke
07-21-2006, 06:11 PM
Cora, I feel your pain.
my larxene boots were 5 inch heels of death.

my feet and legs hurt so bad and I wore them for 10 hours each day for 2 days. then sunday I aws like screw it so i wore black sneakers.. haha.

yeah get a highly comfortable shoe. Don't do what I did. >___<

Fallen_Jenova
07-21-2006, 09:11 PM
My Larxene/Roxas/Marluxia boots were maybe 4 or 5 inches.. I'm used to the now.. since I've worn them so much. But the height also helpped me.. since I'm quite height challenged.

Shelke
07-21-2006, 09:12 PM
My Larxene/Roxas/Marluxia boots were maybe 4 or 5 inches.. I'm used to the now.. since I've worn them so much. But the height also helpped me.. since I'm quite height challenged.

yes but did they weigh 10 pounds/ LOL

Mejin Rairi
07-21-2006, 10:36 PM
I think mine weigh a few pounds....I should use that scale I never use....but I'm not even close to used to mine...

Cora
07-22-2006, 01:37 AM
Cora, I feel your pain.
my larxene boots were 5 inch heels of death.

my feet and legs hurt so bad and I wore them for 10 hours each day for 2 days. then sunday I aws like screw it so i wore black sneakers.. haha.

yeah get a highly comfortable shoe. Don't do what I did. >___<

Yeah, I NEVER wear heels. And really the heel on the boots isn't that bad, probably at most 3 inches, but again - I NEVER wear any kind of heel. I was fine for most of the day. I wore Axel for 10 hours and it hurt at the end of the day and the next day I couldn't bend right XD I'd used muscles that weren't used to working so much and it was bad. XD I wore them again for a few hours the next day and it was okay, but there were blisters and my feet were veerrry unhappy with me.

I'd like the new shoes, but I'm thinking I should attempt to make boot covers for some other shoes I have first @_@

Okami Yokai
07-22-2006, 01:49 AM
well if your looking for accuracy, since the order XIII boots are slip in box toe boots, and height, but dont care to spend less than $100
i have to boots for you.
http://www.rivithead.com/product_info.php/products_id/392

Mejin Rairi
07-22-2006, 10:09 AM
Yeah, I NEVER wear heels. And really the heel on the boots isn't that bad, probably at most 3 inches, but again - I NEVER wear any kind of heel. I was fine for most of the day. I wore Axel for 10 hours and it hurt at the end of the day and the next day I couldn't bend right XD I'd used muscles that weren't used to working so much and it was bad. XD I wore them again for a few hours the next day and it was okay, but there were blisters and my feet were veerrry unhappy with me.

I'd like the new shoes, but I'm thinking I should attempt to make boot covers for some other shoes I have first @_@ I never wear heels either. I wore Larxene for about 7-8 hours and walked around alot and the next day, my hips and legs were hurting so much I could barely walk. And to make it worse, two days after wearing the evil boots, I started tennis camp

chris-chan
03-02-2008, 07:00 PM
i bought my boots of of cosworx for $30. i havent gotten then in yet, so i cant tell you how well they work, but the didnt have heels!

Yume Nezumi
07-10-2008, 01:50 PM
I don't think I've ever seen anyone who's found the exact right boots. Some people go for accuracy and try to modify boots, for that you have plenty of suggestions here. Other people just go for what looks cool, and for that it usually seems to be plain black platform boots. They just look really freakin' cool with the coat, it seems.

Michi
07-10-2008, 05:32 PM
This thread is two years old... Certainly a new Organization XIII boots thread could have been made? This would go in the FF/KH section now anyway. :) I'm just going to close this, as I'm sure several newer threads like this already exist.