PDA

View Full Version : How Many INUYASHA Cosplayer Fans Are Going????

MonoyashaJLA
03-06-2003, 09:36 PM
I want to form a HUGE Photo Shoot of Inuyasha Cosplayers for Otakon....I will admit I'm new and this will be my second or third con, But I would like to have a nice big photo of all the Inuyasha Fans and their costumes :) Some cosplayers might know me.....I was one of the many Inuyashas at Katsu, but the only one with silver hair.... ;) But for Otakon I'm bringing Tetsusaiga..Yahhhh!!!!

Hikaruchan
03-06-2003, 09:45 PM
What day - Friday or Saturday? I am game, as long as doesn't conflict with other photoshoots/groups (don't think sailor moon one scheduled yet, either).

MonoyashaJLA
03-06-2003, 09:48 PM
Well....I think Saturday would be better...I heard a huge Inuyasha group is expected to show up at Otakon. I'm talking close to the size of FF :)

MonoyashaJLA
03-07-2003, 05:45 PM
Hey!!! I know there are more Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo, Sango, Kikyo, Miroku, and so on fans out there..... :(

Nyoko
03-09-2003, 05:46 PM
We'll I am going to take my Inu-Yasha costume with me so I may join you all if I get the time to change... I am also bringing 2 other costumes. but I cant bring my new tetusaga because that + my wolfwood cross would be a pain to bring (ditto with wharing the contacts that I was planing, an pain... ** I was planing to go as "full" demon Inu-Yasha. so ur... ya.)

cyankirby
03-09-2003, 06:43 PM
I've got a shippo coming with me if there already isn't one.
I'll let him know about the photo shoot.

MonoyashaJLA
03-09-2003, 07:10 PM
I don't mind if there are repeat chatacters.....that just makes it for fun.... :) Sweet....hope to see you all there.....personally I'm wearing my costume to the convention again. I have a funny story....As I was walking from my car to the Hyatt hotel at Katsu....I was wearing the cloths of my Inuyasha outfit and Me and Rieko passed a group of people. All the sudden they were wispering "hey, its Inuyasha" They began singing the theme song!!! I couldn't help but to bend down laughing :)

cyankirby
03-10-2003, 03:56 PM
LOL That's pretty funny! Guess they liked your costume... :D

UsagiNoSenshi
03-10-2003, 04:12 PM
::jumps up and down:: I'm a Kagome, and my whole group of friends will be inu, sango, miro, and yura!!!!

MonoyashaJLA
03-10-2003, 04:49 PM
SWEET!!! Now, Take it easy Kagome.......No (sit boy) buisness, or I'll be forced to use me claws on you.....;) Yah I say a ton of people like my costume, but I have competition at Otakon. I can't wait to see your Bahamat costume Cyankirby..... :) I can't wait!!!! ???? We should start a thead asking.....How many Kagomes are out there? I want to know for my own pertection!!!

Lil_Phoenix
03-10-2003, 05:00 PM
::is the mentioned Yura:: I wonder if there'll be any repeats of her? That'd be fun. ^.^

Pipneko
03-10-2003, 05:50 PM
Oh no! I was going to bring my Sess costume again, but I have other ones that are new... ;.; i wore mine last otakon, and I haven't had the time to finish it... ;.; anyhoo.. well, I'd still love to see you all! Next year (not this year) I plan on going as Jakotsu, tho... Long live the IY cosplayer! ((points at the fact that I'm sess in my avatar. ^_^)) lol.

MonoyashaJLA
03-11-2003, 08:56 PM
Yah Man!!! Everyones getting me hyper from all this excitment!!! YAHHHH!! SO, does anyone knoe of a good spot for maybe a huge PHOTO SHOOT :) I'm desperate to get a big pic of the Inuyasha gang, including doubles,triples,quades, etc... ;)

Hikaruchan
03-11-2003, 11:27 PM
It's a litter of Inus. Hee

cyankirby
03-13-2003, 07:56 AM
LOL! true though... :D

MonoyashaJLA
03-14-2003, 05:52 PM
Ok!!! Back on subject....We decided to hold the Photo Shoot some time on SATURDAY. The time and area for the photo shoot at Otakon still have not been discused :( But...I'm happy to know so many Inuyasha series Fans will be attending the Otakon Anime Convention. Great News!!! I have completed both my TETSUSAIGAS!!!!! I have the normal version with Scabbard, and the transformed Tetsusaiga. This thing is as tall as me 5ft 3", but only Weighs 6 Pounds!!! :) Please check out my Gallery, b/c I don't know how to put pics on Thread Posts :(

Hikaruchan
03-14-2003, 06:11 PM
Hopefully photoshoot won't be around noon Saturday, since got Kingdom Hearts then and I don't want to miss all the IY fun.

cyankirby
03-14-2003, 08:37 PM
The big cosplay.com photo is around 1-2 on sat so that time is out of the question. There are a LOT of groups on sat so finding a time would be tough. Since I don't know the times of these groups, I can't be of much help. Sorry...

MonoyashaJLA
03-14-2003, 08:47 PM
HHMmmmmm....Well maybe Friday would be better, like late afternoon.....between 5pm-7pm. Pick a time, I don't know if there are any photo shoots going on, but everyone should be there by 5pm...Right???

cyankirby
03-14-2003, 08:49 PM
Since I'm not in it and my friend is, I can't say. But I'll make sure that he's there no matter what time you choose!

MonoyashaJLA
03-15-2003, 11:25 AM
Well, Otakon is still a couple of months away. So, theres no reall rush. But, Friday would be the best.....too many big events and photo shoot are already planed for Saturday @-@

MonoyashaJLA
03-18-2003, 01:58 PM
OK.....I've decided to put up a list of Inuyasha Cast Cosplayes ^-^
I tryed this in the seeking Cosplayers thread, but only a couple have responded :(

LIST:

Inuyasha- Me, Nyoko, UsagiNoSenshi's friend
Kagome- UsagiNoSenshi, Hikaruchan, SalorAndromeda
Sango- Tsurashichan
Kohaku- ?
Miroku- Tsurashichan's bf, Sciguy
Shippo- Cyankirby's Friend
Yura- Lil_Phoenix
Sesshomaru- ?
Kikyo- ?
Rin- SaiyenGirl613
Naraku- ?
Kaede- ?

Others???

Sciguy
03-18-2003, 06:54 PM
The lecherous monk shall make his return to the convention of the otaku generation. Girls beware, for I shall come for you in less than five short months. Beware...

Lil_Phoenix
03-18-2003, 10:37 PM
You stay away from my arse, monk. It shan't be well-protected by clothing, but with any luck I will have a fair number of bodyguards and a nice little katana. ...And hopefully our own Miroku won't decide to turn on me. o.o

I really hope our friend going as Inu-Yasha can make it... His parents seem to have reservations about him going... I suppose we could always kidnap him if need be...

cyankirby
03-19-2003, 02:23 AM
MonoyashaJLA, you could try posting a link to this thread on the one in seeking cosplayers... that way those looking at the other thread would know what's going on.

MonoyashaJLA
03-19-2003, 08:29 AM
I dont know how to do that???? :( Looks like everyones having FUN ^-^

cyankirby
03-22-2003, 05:50 PM
To link to a thread, go to the thread, copy the web address, and paste it in your thread reply. When someone clicks on it, it will take them straight to this thread (it should show up in blue in the reply if you got the address correct).

chibi-dj
03-22-2003, 06:25 PM
I might do human Inuyasha for Otakon....I dunno, I'm debating cause I'm on staff, so the cosplay is limited and has to be comfortable *you do a lot of walking and there are long hours!)

It would be my frist crossplay......sooo....I dunno

cyankirby
03-22-2003, 07:08 PM
The more the better!

Tora
03-22-2003, 09:30 PM
Chibi-dj go for it!! LOL Inuyasha's gonna be my first crossplay too! (At AMA, I hope to bring the costume to Otakon too)

As for times, even if I can't change into my IY costme for some reason, I'd like to at least get pics of all of you!

If we vote, I'm fine with Friday OR Saturday evening. (maybe after 'dinner time?')

You know they oughta have an Otakon Photo Shoots thread. They can post a huge schedule with all of the shoots planned. Has anyone done that yet? 0_o

MonoyashaJLA
03-22-2003, 09:36 PM
Ok....I'll make a link for the seeking cosplayers thread. I'm sooo happy everyones coming :) Yah....After dinner does sound like a good time for a photo shoot ^-^ Plus everyone should be there by then....

cyankirby
03-22-2003, 10:01 PM
Someone said that there will be something new on the site to cover that in the future. In the meantime, here is a thread that covers the photo shoot times so far... http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8652&perpage=15&pagenumber=1
MonoyashaJLA, I'm sure you could post the decided time (and place) there when its finalized. If you need place suggestions, the area by the fountains seems to be popular (hopefully 'cause it's a good spot).

MonoyashaJLA
03-22-2003, 10:08 PM
Yayyy.....that does sound like a good back drop for the shoot :) Only one tiny problem.......I don't have a clue where that is??? After all this is my first Otakon convention o.o Oh, and what time does everyone consider after dinner??? I like to have group votes on these kind of thing, So, its a mutual agreement between Time and Location :)

cyankirby
03-22-2003, 10:19 PM
I think that they are near the Charles Street lobby...

Tora
03-23-2003, 10:48 AM
The fountain area's kinda hard to miss! ^_^ Overall it's on the 'east/right side' of the con center ((if you're outside FACING the con center it's on your far left.)). Lowest floor possible, and it's got a giant fountain-y thing. Der... you'll see it when ya get there! If not just ask around.

Annndd... I'd consider like 7pm after dinner. But that's just me ^_^

Sciguy
03-23-2003, 06:24 PM
Also, Video suites 1 and 2 are by the fountain. It's a very pretty part of the BCC. Nice stone work, lovely fountain, huge glass wall. Very nice indeed.

The easiest way to find your way there is to go from the registration area (directions should be marked) find a long hallway to the side of the pre-reg table (assuming it's in the same place as last year), and go all the way down. You can't miss it.

cyankirby
03-23-2003, 06:29 PM
That would be going in the entrance and taking a left, right?
If that's the place that you're talking about, it is a really nice place. I seem to remember it from last year. I ended up outside there while looking for the door in the rain... I don't know about my friend's sense of direction so I think I'll have to help him (he's never been to a con before).

MonoyashaJLA
03-23-2003, 06:36 PM
Well, I'm arriving on thursday....So, hopefully I'll have some sense of direction by the photo shoot, or at least by then I'll find a fellow cosplay that was at Otakon in 2002 ^-^

cyankirby
03-23-2003, 06:44 PM
MonoyashaJLA, where are you staying? I've been to Otakon once so I know my way around somewhat. We'll be at the Wyndham and I'm getting to Baltimore on thurs too (around noon). I haven't gotten lost there yet...

MonoyashaJLA
03-23-2003, 07:47 PM
As in my other forums, I'm staying at Hyatt the hotel attatched to the convention center o^-^o Yah...as far as I know....my friend Reiko and Seymourmother are making a big group to hang out with on thursday....personally I do not enjoy following Reiko around with others, and having no free will of my own. So, we could meet up somewhere and check out all of the inner harbor area :) I just hope I don't get stuck following her around like at Katsu....shes just so random that I can't keep track of her and she disappears.....So, I often had to pull an Inuyasha manuver of traking her down or find a spot to sit and wait ;)

cyankirby
03-23-2003, 08:07 PM
If you get tired of being with the big group then come hang out with me and my friends! I'm bringing 8 other people with me and we relax on Thurs spending time in the hotel room and occasionally wandering around the city. I'd like to check out more of Baltimore this time. We also bring game systems with us to keep ourselves occupied for some of the time (if you're into that). :)

Tora
03-23-2003, 09:34 PM
Yah we're at the Sheraton from Thursday evening on, so I'll probably be meandering around like a lost puppy too.

The one thing I do know is, get up at 5 am and check the line to the con center. ^_^" Last year my friends stayed Thursday night at the Days Inn and had to get in line at 5am because there were already 20 or so people lined up! 0_o

Wahhhh Otakon's fun. ~_~ I can't wait

cyankirby
03-23-2003, 09:39 PM
5 A.M.! Guess I better plan on getting there earlier then when I was originally planning to...
Don't know how I'll get myself going that early (not even thinking of herding the rest of my group to the reg. line).

Tora
03-23-2003, 11:01 PM
Last year half my group stayed on Thursday while me and a few others stayed at our houses.

They called me at 4:30 trying to wake me up and tell me to get my ass down there, I didn't even hear the phone ring X_x *had stayed up till 1 working on costume*

Finally they got us up with the 5:30 am call and we zoomed to Baltimore by 6am, but there was a line! We felt bad cutting in with our friends, but they'd been there since 5 ~_~

So yeah... plan on early. LOL . Just play really loud music and dance around singing "It's Otakon time!!!!" or something ^_^*** That's what I'd do!

cyankirby
03-23-2003, 11:22 PM
If anyone else from this group is going to be in line that early, we should meet and get in line together. It seems like a good time to introduce ourselves and maybe people will recognize each other before the shoot. Got to get my friend to register on this site...
At least it will be cooler at 5 A.M. Is it still dark then?

Tora
03-24-2003, 07:04 AM
LOL! I think it is still dark! And I have my qualms about getting into line in costume... but I pretty much have to. *thinks* I dunno if I will or not. I gotta be FFX-2 Rikku for another group, whose shoot is 2-3pm. So I can hold off if I wanted to. I plan on getting into my IY costume right after that shoot.

But anyway.. yeah! That's a good idea. I'll probably be bouncing off the walls at 5am because I get so damned excited about it. ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

MonoyashaJLA
03-24-2003, 08:40 AM
Your talking about LONG LINES....is that at door registration/or prereg. too ??? I think I'll be wearing my IY costume in line for Pre registration...So, I'm not sure if I can hang out then concidering we'll be in seperate lines. I plan to arrive at 7AM on thursday ^-^

cyankirby
03-24-2003, 06:13 PM
I'll be in my Roy costume for the pre-reg. line but I have to change into my bahamut costume for the FFX-2 shoot around 12:30 so I'll see you there at the shoot Tora. As for long lines, the pre reg line is always long but if you get there early, I don't think that the reg there line is as long. That changes later in the day when the line gets insanely long.
But being in costume in the line just means that you have to be willing to let people take pictures. If your costume is hot though, you might not want to stand around in it. Last year it was cool in the morning because a short while later it started raining. I don't know about this year though...

Tora
03-24-2003, 07:45 PM
MonoYasha - DAMN! You'll be there all day Thursday! LOL Wish we were stayin' at your hotel. We'd chill. But we probably won't get there till Thursday evening.

Friday morning I'm talkin' BOTH. We pre-regged te past few years and this year too. Usually there's a HUGE line wrapped around the con center by at least 7. At the door openings (around 8am I think?), they split the line Reg/Pre-reg. Of course they wait till the last minute T_T (( THAT is the precise time it decided to downpour last year. Luckily we were inside and badged by the time that happened x_X *feels for others who got stuck in it*))

CyanKirby - Oh cool you're in the FFX-2 crew?! Awesome! I'll probably be dressed as thief Rikku when I get to the line Friday morning... if I can gather the guts... so heat won't be the problem! ^_^ The cold in the con center will once I get in. Figures. 0_o

MonoyashaJLA
03-24-2003, 08:29 PM
I was going to be default Piane from FFX-2, but I decided to do anougher more challenging costume instead ;) So, the Inuyasha costume is sort of my call card cuz everyone from cosplay can easily recognize it with the LONG SILVER (not white) WIG... ^-^

Tora
03-24-2003, 09:03 PM
Aw gah... yeah Paine is like... 0_0 Good luck! LOL

I'm sticking with Rikku... I did her original outfit, the wetsuit, and now heck, why not throw in FFX-2. Plus 'Yunie' needs me to be her, so ^_^ Ah well. Not too much fabric involved. x_X

And that's cool! I don't really have a costume ppl know me in! I guess Rikku, but I'm not Rikku-y enough to BE her. 0_o

But yeh, I'm just looking forward to being able to run around like a crazy person in the IY costume! No tight shorts, no boots, and no worrying about my makeup ^_^*

cyankirby
03-24-2003, 10:37 PM
As bahamut, I don't have any makeup so that makes it easy! :D
Anyway, Tora if I don't see you in line then I'll see you at the shoot. MonoyashaJLA, I will be on the lookout for a silver-haired Inu Yasha. If we miss each other beforehand, then everyone will see each other at the shoot which is 7PM on friday near the fountains, right?
MonoyashaJLA, where on earth did you find that wig? Technically speaking, Inu Y's hair is supposed to be silver so you've got the details down pat!

MonoyashaJLA
03-25-2003, 09:13 AM
I didn't find the wig......I made it out of 3 silver angle wigs :) 1 for the head part, 2) extention/length for wig, 3.) added in middle of main wig for fullness....I also had to take extra hair to create the bangs and ears...useing hair form the wig to creat the ears.. ^-^

Lil_Phoenix
03-25-2003, 09:27 AM
MonoyashaJLA- Wow, that's awesome. I was going to see about getting a silver wig for our Inu-Yasha cosplayer, since I love getting all the details correct, but I think we're just gonna make due with a white wig he has. I have to learn how to style wigs... Dang Rumiko Takahashi and her characters having poofy bangs all the time... ^.^;

SaiyenGirl
03-25-2003, 03:28 PM
silver hair all the way!!
das, i'm getting there sometime on thursday, don't know when yet, probably in the afternoon.
do the lines really get that long? geh, i just hope i can convince nikki-chan to register BEFORE she goes to her FFx-2 shoot...don't wanna be standing in that long line for four hours.

yuffieleonheart
03-25-2003, 04:35 PM
"I'm sticking with Rikku... I did her original outfit, the wetsuit, and now heck, why not throw in FFX-2. Plus 'Yunie' needs me to be her, so ^_^ Ah well. Not too much fabric involved. x_X"

hai!!! you're my rikku chan ^.^

terrii-chan i think i'll get up extremely early and get registered then head back for ffxbv ^.^

monoyasha your inuyasha is dead accurate @.@ *dies*

cyankirby
03-25-2003, 05:36 PM
Very cool MonoyashaJLA! Haven't seen many silver wigs around so thqat makes sense. You did a great job of putting them together; the hair looks like it belongs to one wig.

Hikaruchan
03-25-2003, 06:42 PM
If we ever get around to working on it more, we plan to use a silver wig for Sesshoumaru costume cause it fits the main person who will wear it skintone - but will stay with white for Inu as that color fits Inu wearers skintone better.

Tora
03-25-2003, 10:34 PM
Now see I've got a "silver white" wig. 0-o I guess I'm the epitamy of 'half breed' eh? XD

Ah, who cares! We're all gonna have an awesome time!!!

I say we set up the 'uber-sit'! Line all the Inu's up and get our Kagome's to sit us. ((Yeah I'm actually vulunteering x_X))

It'd be funny as hell!!!!!!! Though I still gotta practice that landing on my face thing... >_<

^_^' Sorry if I scare you guys, I get weeeee bit excited about costuming.

..............OH! And *glomps Yunie* hai!

cyankirby
03-25-2003, 11:55 PM
To fall on your face, you'll have to have your wig attached pretty good. I can see 4 Inu Yashas lying on the ground with their wigs on their back insted of their heads...:crylaugh: The Kagome's would have to put them back together. But it would be pretty funny!

MonoyashaJLA
03-26-2003, 07:11 AM
You people scare me sometimes......

Tora
03-26-2003, 07:22 AM
CyanKirby - hahah!! good point! I forgot about that! ~_~

I'mma have to be careful when falling.

0_o.... if that makes sense... at all..... heheh

cordless runner
03-26-2003, 09:45 AM
Yeah Tora, we got to work on your falling skills!

MonoyashaJLA
03-26-2003, 04:31 PM
I guess I have to place my pride in my side pocket for that photo shoot :P ^-^

cyankirby
03-26-2003, 05:27 PM
Yeah, I think so... But hey whatever you guys do will be cool I'm sure! If there is a group sit then everyone will have to have the necklace otherwise it will seem like hes just plain falling on his face... Yay for klutzyness!:o

SaiyenGirl
04-02-2003, 05:14 PM
if you guys do want to do that 'sit' thing, and someone doesn't have a necklace, i've got one that i made about a month ago. it's very accurate if i do say so myself. i'll try and get a pic of it up sometime....

SaiyenGirl
04-06-2003, 08:12 PM
If anyone is interested in banners, my friend has offered to make them for us!!!

cyankirby
04-06-2003, 10:11 PM
Ok, everyone, something has come up and I'm not sure if my friend Ben can come. He seems to have trouble getting his mom to let him go to the con. I hope he can but if not you may have to find another Shippo... :(

Crimson Fox
04-07-2003, 10:34 PM
Hey everyone, I would be the one listed as "UsagiNoSenshi's friend" on the list there. ^.^; And yeah, they're already trying to sit me... Time to practice falling some more...

Tora
04-07-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by cyankirby
Ok, everyone, something has come up and I'm not sure if my friend Ben can come. He seems to have trouble getting his mom to let him go to the con. I hope he can but if not you may have to find another Shippo... :(

ehehehehh.... *twitches* Oh don't worry... we've got a PERFECT Shippou for Otakon....

T_T

*coughs*

And yeah...I had 20 people sit me simultaneously at a party Friday night... I'm getting PLENTY of practice on the sitting thing. *eyes digi kitty*

@_@ Oi... and I just HAD to be Inuyasha

^_^* Vm

digi kitty
04-08-2003, 03:20 PM
* smiles* i know you luv me:)

Lil_Phoenix
04-08-2003, 11:29 PM
Yay, he has a name! ^.^; Our poor Inu-Yasha... I will try to restrain Miaka from sitting you *too* much...

MonoyashaJLA
04-11-2003, 11:48 AM
Hi Everyone :) Sorry I havn't posted in awhile, but I now have an updated list ^-^

Remember: Friday at 7PM by the water fountain

List:

Inuyasha---Me, Nyoko, Crimsom Fox, Chibi-dj(human), Tora, Gallennon
Kagome--- UsagiNoSenshi, Hikaruchan, SalorAndromeda, Kitty_neko
Sango--- Tsurashichan, Oshidori
Kohaku- ?
Miroku--- Sciguy, Tsurashichan's bf
Shippo--- Mitiroshi Takwa, (Ben Maybe)
Yura--- Lil_Phoenix
Sesshoumaru--- ThatYaoiBoy, Cordless runner
Kikyo- ?
Rin--- SaiyenGirl613
Naraku- ?
Kaede- ?

Others???

We will be taking Multi pictures at the Otakon. So, anyone can come ;) Please tell me if I forgot anyone ^^'

cyankirby
04-11-2003, 09:59 PM
Ok, I heard from my friend and you can put him down as a maybe. He has to make his own transportation reservations so whether he does or not is up in the air. So yeah, put him down (his name is Ben) as a maybe for Shippo.

I'm going to take LOTS of pictures of this group (whether my friend is there or not; Inuyasha rules!)... :D

MonoyashaJLA
04-12-2003, 07:01 PM
Wow??? This thread kind of died off.......I'm still updateing the group list and we almost have a complete cast. Unlike some groups....We allow doubles etc...So if your going to Otakon as an Inuyasha fan and want to going, just ask and I'll add yeah on..... o^-^o

Heres the More Active Thread.....

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=228034#post228034

List:

Inuyasha---Me, Nyoko, Crimsom Fox, Chibi-dj(human), Tora, Gallennon
Kagome--- UsagiNoSenshi, Hikaruchan, SalorAndromeda, Kitty_neko, Digi Kitty
Kohaku- ?
Shippo--- Mitiroshi Takwa (Ben maybe?)
Yura--- Lil_Phoenix
Kikyo--- Chibi chii
Rin--- SaiyenGirl613
Naraku- ?
Kaede- ?
Kouga- ?

Others???

We will be taking Multi pictures at the Otakon. So, anyone can come Please tell me if I forgot anyone ^^'

Nyoko
04-12-2003, 09:06 PM
just to let you all know, there will not be any sitting me with out something REALLY SOFT, because last year I found out in the worst way what the floor in the convention center was made of under that "carpit", lets just say there was no padding and me and concret don't mix......... ~.~;;

cyankirby
04-12-2003, 10:07 PM
Maybe on a pillow or something like that...I'm sure that others will feel the same way. :p

Nyoko
04-13-2003, 06:36 PM
A REALLY SOFT Pillow!!!! ^-^ yay....mabey body langth....??

Tora
04-14-2003, 02:07 PM
*winces* oi. I'm trying to get the whole 'fall face first' thing down... *rubs head* but ah... ow. >_<

So I just kinda fall on my butt! I literally just "sit". ^_^ Works for now anyway.

But yeah.. for the real thing... bring a freakin' mattress x_X

UsagiNoSenshi
04-14-2003, 03:26 PM
it kinda works if you try to fall forward on your hands, so your face is not smashing into the ground ^.^ I fall alot so i know these things

Sciguy
04-14-2003, 04:22 PM
that's normally not something that one would want to admit, but in this case, it's a valuable commodity, lol

Lil_Phoenix
04-15-2003, 11:52 AM
Miaka's special like that. ^.^;

johnnyfoodmaste
04-23-2003, 05:07 PM
Hmm. I'm gonna be InuYasha too. I'm gonna get workin on the ole costume soon. I can't wait to see all the InuYasha series people.

I'll have to get pictures with everyone!

MonoyashaJLA
04-23-2003, 06:05 PM
Ok Johnnyfoodmaste I have yah down :)
Yes, we all plan to take a bunch of Pictures ^-^

Heres anougher Active Thread for Inuyasha cast cosplayers.....

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthrea...8034#post228034

List:

Inuyasha---Me, Nyoko, Crimsom Fox, Chibi-dj(human), Tora, Gallennon, Johnnyfoodmaste
Kagome--- UsagiNoSenshi, Hikaruchan, SalorAndromeda, Kitty_neko, Digi Kitty
Kohaku- ?
Shippo--- Mitiroshi Takwa (Ben maybe?)
Yura--- Lil_Phoenix
Kikyo--- Chibi chii
Rin--- SaiyenGirl613
Naraku- ?
Kaede- ?
Kouga- ?

Others???

We will be taking Multi pictures at the Otakon. So, anyone can come Please tell me if I forgot anyone ^^'

Lil_Phoenix
04-23-2003, 08:06 PM
TsurashiChan's bf now has the cosplay name Raziel8582, though he'll probly post as often as everyone else in our group. -.-; While I'm at it, you typoed Crimson Fox on the list. ^.^ Man I wanna finish Ranma so I can start on Yura...

UsagiNoSenshi
04-24-2003, 03:30 PM
:: pokes Lil_Phoenix:: You're behind! I have Kagome and Akane done ^.^ Man and i even hand sew... ::runs away to avoid getting thwaped by Lil_Phoenix::

Lil_Phoenix
04-24-2003, 11:31 PM
::hisses:: Kawaiku nee, iroke ga nee! ::sticks out tongue::

MonoyashaJLA
05-10-2003, 11:18 AM
Wow!!! Has this thread fallen behind....Well, I guess we just need to start it back up again ^-^ Now, this will just be talk about costumes, location, and photos. No, off topic discutions, even if your just in character. Ok??

SaiyenGirl
05-10-2003, 05:13 PM
aye aye! i asked in the other thread how everybodies costumes are going (if you havn't already made them), so i'll ask in this one too...how's it going all? mines almost done, i'm happy to say!

MonoyashaJLA
05-10-2003, 11:06 PM
Mines been done for awhile, the worst part was combing out the wig after Katsucon...My arm was killing me!!! All I need to do is a couple of touch ups on the sword and Scabbard and get some new claws. plus fixedent for my fangs.

Lil_Phoenix
05-11-2003, 04:32 PM
:-\ I need to get a job so I have money for fabric first. ::sigh:: I've been working out how I'm going to do the costume for a while now- making it shouldn't be difficult, but getting it as form-fitting as I'd like will be tricky... I have to decide whether I want to dye my hair or get a wig, too. I have trouble with wigs, but I don't really want black hair in everyday life for a while, either... Oh, sorry for us getting OT up there, too, won't happen again. ^.^

Blaze
05-27-2003, 03:35 PM
We have a friend who has to drop out of going to the con, because he's moving...So no Shippo...sorry :(

Hope there will be another one running around.

hanyou
06-07-2003, 03:45 PM
Oooh, I'm getting into this thread a bit late, huh? Well anyway, I'm going to Otakon as both hanyou and human Inu-Yasha, so I'm game for a group photo. I got a (partial) group going with me... Kagome, Kikyou, Miroku, Sango, and even a Jakotsu. I might try to coerce them into joining you guys, too! I can't say I know which of the two I'll be wearing at the time, it depends on when you guys decide to have it. I was going to make Squall from FF8, but I decided that I don't have time to finish it, so pretty much any time will be good, since Inu is the only costume I'm taking. This'll be my first Otakon, though, so I'll need help finding any meeting places!

Now see I've got a "silver white" wig. 0-o I guess I'm the epitamy of 'half breed' eh? XD

Ah, who cares! We're all gonna have an awesome time!!!

I say we set up the 'uber-sit'! Line all the Inu's up and get our Kagome's to sit us. ((Yeah I'm actually vulunteering x_X))

Lol, my wig is 'silver white', too! xD It's a really pale silver, and you can only tell it's silver at all because my ears are really white. And I had to egg on my Kagome to sit me at all... she wasn't feisty enough, I guess. Hah. Only got sat twice the entire time I was at A-kon. Once wasn't even a Kagome, but I humored her because she actually said 'osuwari'. ^-^

But I'm totally game for a group sit! Pillows and all that jazz aren't necessary. It's supposed to hurt. Lol, I get way too in-character in that costume.

I'm getting into Baltimore on Thursday morning and some of my friends and I are planning on running around the inner harbor area in costume (as 'Inu-Yasha-ettes' as she puts it) just to be retarded that day.

MonoyashaJLA, I love your wig, too! Your whole costume rocks!

I'm thankful that mine's already done, since I wore it once already. It wasn't entirely complete, but pretty close. I still need some fangs and contacts, then all will be good. If I want to make a Tetsusaiga, I better get cracking, too. My ghetto dollar store version just won't cut it. xD

MonoyashaJLA
06-08-2003, 09:22 AM
Yeah, anougher Inuyasha..group!!! I put you on the list and meeting time/place in on here too. I plan to get there on thursday as well and I will most likely be wearing me IY costume, w/contacts and teeth...it sooo much fun.

List:

Inuyasha---Me, Nyoko, Crimsom Fox, Chibi-dj(human), Tora, Gallennon, Hanyou
Kagome--- UsagiNoSenshi, Hikaruchan, SalorAndromeda, Kitty_neko, Digi Kitty, yunaffx2, Misa-Chan
Kohaku- ?
Shippo--- Mitiroshi Takwa
Yura--- Lil_Phoenix
Kikyo--- Chibi chii, Viviana
Rin--- SaiyenGirl613
Naraku- ?
Kaede- ?
Kouga- ?

Others???