PDA

View Full Version : Naruto characters for AnimeFEST '06

Loveless_Hinata
07-12-2006, 02:21 PM
I'm just Hinata. All alone Naruto-less...

TransurrealisTristan
07-12-2006, 08:25 PM
I plan to do Sakura Haruno for my cosplay group.Wanna join us?We've got an Ino and Sasuke.

SailorSaturn
08-02-2006, 08:37 PM
*wide-eyed* I'm doing Temari...

Koda89
08-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Heh....Ignore my thread.....

Anyways, on topic, I'm going as Kabuto.

TransurrealisTristan
08-03-2006, 10:28 PM
Our Ino backed out.Wanna hang out?

Koda89
08-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Ya, I'll hang out.

Temariko
08-04-2006, 12:18 AM
Oi! ^_^ My friend's little brother is doing Neji, and I'm doing Ino. ^_^'' Though I don't know if my other group will allow me out of my larger costumes for too long T-T

TransurrealisTristan
08-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Yay!A Kabuto and an Ino!Okay.Here's what I got so far:

I'll be getting in before 10 AM on Friday('Cause I'm in the art show,duh) to set up my stuffs.We can meet up outside the art room and then head off from there to take pics,chat and such.However,my Sasuke will be getting in the hotel after 2 PM,so if you see me jet off for the hotel around then,that's probably it.

However,I'll be leaving around 7 pm. or so that day.You guys game for the group?

Koda89 and Tamariko:I'll be heading to Pre-Reg night if you want to meet me.Just look for a girl in a purple hairband and a ponytail.That's me.

I'll be getting more information in the upcoming weeks before the convention,so stay put.

Koda89
08-05-2006, 03:55 AM
Yay!A Kabuto and an Ino!Okay.Here's what I got so far:

I'll be getting in before 10 AM on Friday('Cause I'm in the art show,duh) to set up my stuffs.We can meet up outside the art room and then head off from there to take pics,chat and such.However,my Sasuke will be getting in the hotel after 2 PM,so if you see me jet off for the hotel around then,that's probably it.

However,I'll be leaving around 7 pm. or so that day.You guys game for the group?

Koda89 and Tamariko:I'll be heading to Pre-Reg night if you want to meet me.Just look for a girl in a purple hairband and a ponytail.That's me.

I'll be getting more information in the upcoming weeks before the convention,so stay put.

K. I'm working security, so if I'm not around for 4 hours, that means I'm working. I MAY be there Pre-Reg night, dunno.

TransurrealisTristan
08-05-2006, 09:25 PM
Sasuke changed plans with me today.He's meeting me outside the art room at 4:30 pm. on Friday.However,I'll be changing plans every now and then,so I'll post data.

gundammrw
08-08-2006, 10:48 AM
I'll be there as Hidan of Akatsuki. Pretty much have his costume finished except for this Scythe and Necklace.

ZakuKitty
08-08-2006, 12:34 PM
I should still be going as the 2nd Hokage Nidaime. Sadly my friend as the 1st Hokage can not go to this con. Oh wellz. =O

Kikala
08-08-2006, 01:03 PM
I'll be there as Hatake Kakashi, and my other friends will be there as Sasuke and Sakura, but they won't be getting there until late Friday. Like 6 PMish...

MexicAnime
08-08-2006, 03:22 PM
I'll be Going as the 3rd Hokage, and I'll rpobably gte there around 11 o'clock, depeding on traffic, and how long it take's to get ready in my house.

See ya'll there.

Marika
08-08-2006, 08:50 PM
I'll be going as Time Jump Sasuke and possibly Itachi if I can finish that coat in time. Not sure when I'll be at the con though, since it'll be my first time driving in Dallas and I'll probably manage to get lost.

orangepassion
08-09-2006, 04:03 AM
I might go as Shizune? :O

Rachael-chan
08-09-2006, 06:02 PM
If I can go on Friday, I'll be Inner Sakura again.

Mune-Pop
08-09-2006, 10:36 PM
I'll be going as Time Jump Sasuke and possibly Itachi if I can finish that coat in time. Not sure when I'll be at the con though, since it'll be my first time driving in Dallas and I'll probably manage to get lost.What day? I'm going as time-skip Sakura if you wanna hang out. 0_0;; (Feels awkward)

TransurrealisTristan
08-09-2006, 11:06 PM
We're getting together on Friday morning outside the art room if you're interested.

Kikala
08-09-2006, 11:12 PM
Is there going to be another shoot on Friday later in the day? I know there are a load of people that won't be able to make it during the day because of school and stuff, and I know my friends won't get there until a lot later, like 6 PM-esque. And I understand if no one wants to do one that late. But if there could be abother one later in the day for the people who have school, that would be great. ^^

Marika
08-10-2006, 12:52 AM
What day? I'm going as time-skip Sakura if you wanna hang out. 0_0;; (Feels awkward)

Probably most of the weekend, since the rest of my stuff won't be unpacked. ^^; I'm moving to Texas on the 21st of August, so this'll be my first con away from everyone I know. I'd be more'n happy to hang out with you!

TransurrealisTristan
08-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Is there going to be another shoot on Friday later in the day? I know there are a load of people that won't be able to make it during the day because of school and stuff, and I know my friends won't get there until a lot later, like 6 PM-esque. And I understand if no one wants to do one that late. But if there could be abother one later in the day for the people who have school, that would be great. ^^

Nice idea,but I think most of us would probably be heading out for dinner and panels during that time.However,I'm game for it,unless I'm doing that.Same place as the AM gathering then?

I should know,as a few friends are getting in after school.

chularin
08-10-2006, 11:21 PM
If I manage to go (school starts that week... stupid college.. >.<)

I'll be going as

Sai (Naruto Part two) - it's 100% done
and/or Time Jump Naruto (in the process of making)
- SnJ Sasuke (to be done with a SnJ Naruto) YURI style... >=D

arai_lyra
08-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Nice idea,but I think most of us would probably be heading out for dinner and panels during that time.However,I'm game for it,unless I'm doing that.Same place as the AM gathering then?

I should know,as a few friends are getting in after school.

I think I speak for several people when I say that that is not fair. There are other people with other schedules different from you and your people who want to be included and would not be going places during that time. Trust me. You can have your photoshoot with your friends in the AM, but I say the rest of the people who can't make it to that one should be able to have/schedule their own time later if you don't want to budge. It's only fair to everyone, ne? ^_^

Lady_Kriss
08-11-2006, 01:54 PM
I'll probably be going as Mitarashi Anko. But I'm working with the head of security so any cosplaying I'll be doing will be done in the afternoon...<.<;;

TransurrealisTristan
08-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Okay...let's see...I'm not sure how it'll pan out....my mom was freaked by the mass of Narutards this year...

Iwakuralain16
08-11-2006, 10:03 PM
I would say that I am going as Kurenai, but I most likely wont have my costume done and I might not even go for more than a day(new job and school). Maybe though.

TransurrealisTristan
08-12-2006, 10:31 PM
Okay,how many do we have on board for the AM shoot?I'll be talking with Yuki later on this week,so let me know by August 25th on who's in and who's out.

Cat-Chans
08-12-2006, 11:16 PM
I should be a sleepy Naruto on Monday

TransurrealisTristan
08-13-2006, 09:20 PM
No Naruto for Monday.That's my Fruits Basket day.

Koda89
08-14-2006, 12:33 AM
I'll let you know once I get my schedule....

TransurrealisTristan
08-14-2006, 10:31 PM
Okay.Let me know by August 25th so I can get a finalized roster on who's coming.Wow...so many Sasukes and Sakuras....

chibi_sasuke_1
08-16-2006, 09:57 PM
I'm going as Chuunin Exam Sasuke and my sister is going as Naruto ^_^
When is everyone going to meet up and where? Hopefully, Saturday because that would so rock with FLOW! and all ^_^

Cat-Chans
08-17-2006, 02:09 AM
No Naruto for Monday.That's my Fruits Basket day.
I'm just saying that I'll have a Naruto costume on that day, I know the photoshoot is Friday.

Acctualy, it's looking like now I either won't wear them at all or it will be late Saturday night.

TransurrealisTristan
08-17-2006, 10:17 PM
I'm going as Chuunin Exam Sasuke and my sister is going as Naruto ^_^
When is everyone going to meet up and where?

Nice!We're doing 2 shoots,one in the morning and the other one in the evening.We're meeting outside the art room around 11 AM or so on Friday and I think the evening one is getting together around 6 pm...location is unknown.

Kikala
08-17-2006, 11:42 PM
I think the evening one will be meeting in the Lobby, like it did last year. ^^ For anyone who's interested. :3 I'll be Kakashi waiting for everyone. Can't wait to see you guys there!

TransurrealisTristan
08-18-2006, 09:49 PM
Guys,if we're serious about doing the AM shoot,please let me know on this thread by August 25th.I'll be talking with my Sasuke to finalize when he'd be getting in.

Kikala,I'd be honored to hop on the evening shoot if you don't mind.I'll be bringing my Sasuke with me.

What's the checklist of Naruto characters so far?Kikala,I'll be putting you in charge of writing down who is for AM,PM or both.Here's my example list you can mooch off from:

Naruto AM AnimeFEST 2006 Shoot:
By ACME-Rian

Characters signed on:
Sakura Haruno:ACME-Rian
Sasuke Uchiha:Yuki

Etc,etc.You can use this format.

Kikala
08-18-2006, 10:51 PM
Wah! Wait, I don't want to be in charge of it! -dies- I'm not good at this sort of thing. :3 And I don't want people to feel like if they didn't sign up they can't show up, ya know? I was just kinda suggesting a time and place for people to meet in the evening. ^^;; Sorry about that. XD I'll show up, but I don't want to be in charge of planning it. 0.o; Again, I apologize. ^^;

TransurrealisTristan
08-19-2006, 09:00 PM
Okay.I've talked with Yuki today and he's coming in either 3 or 4 pm.So,looks like he's in for the 6 pm. shoot with me.

Koda89
08-19-2006, 09:02 PM
Well, now that my schedule is cleared.......if I go(all depends on if I can get a ride down there), I'll be good for both shoots.....

TransurrealisTristan
08-20-2006, 10:51 PM
Well, now that my schedule is cleared.......if I go(all depends on if I can get a ride down there), I'll be good for both shoots.....

I can't wait to see you there,Koda!Hopefully we meet at Pre-Reg night.It'd be nice for a tour guide to help me on Friday,as most of my group from my circle of friends won't be getting in till later that afternoon.

MexicAnime
08-20-2006, 11:13 PM
THe way things are looking at right, I'll probably be able to attend both shoots.

Ca'nt wait to go and see who everyone is going as. I can bet that I will be taking tons of pics from this con. See ya'll there....

TransurrealisTristan
08-21-2006, 09:21 PM
Bad news.I've got word I'll be getting in probably in the late afternoon....so the AM Naruto shoot is cancelled.Sorry to those who were looking forward to it....I've also got even worse news.My group will be doing a walk-on,not a skit.

Viverra
08-23-2006, 10:43 PM
I'm cosplaying Sexy no Jutsu Itachi ^^

Kikala
08-23-2006, 10:57 PM
I'm cosplaying Sexy no Jutsu Itachi ^^
Whee! I loved your Sexy No Jutsu Itachi at A-Kon! (that was you right?) Maybe you'll get to kill me again. (I was the Kakashi underneath the Kisame's REALLY Heavy sword). I hope this photoshoot turns out like the one at A-Kon, that was great! X3

Viverra
08-23-2006, 11:12 PM
Whee! I loved your Sexy No Jutsu Itachi at A-Kon! (that was you right?) Maybe you'll get to kill me again. (I was the Kakashi underneath the Kisame's REALLY Heavy sword). I hope this photoshoot turns out like the one at A-Kon, that was great! X3
haha yes! I remember that! I had fun too x3

TransurrealisTristan
08-24-2006, 10:57 PM
Just a reminder to everyone who was and maybe still looking forward to the AM Naruto gathering,we'll be joining the PM one instead.The AM one is cancelled.Again,the AM gathering is cancelled.

Kikala
08-26-2006, 12:23 AM
rawr... I won't be able to cosplay hardly at all Friday, if at all. Seems I've been scheduled from 4 PM - 8 PM Friday night, and I won't get there till probably around 3, and I need to get everything up to my room first. ;.; I'm so sorry, if there is any other Naruto photoshoot planned during the rest of the week, (Preferably Monday-esque... I don't work at all! -glee- ) then I'll be there, but there's no possible way I can make it Friday. Good luck to everyone else!

Viverra
08-27-2006, 09:41 PM
Maybe we should have a Naruto photoshoot on Saturday? =)

MexicAnime
08-27-2006, 10:19 PM
Well, I'm up for anything, seeing as how I don't have class 'till that Tuesday. I also propose one for Saturdya, and mybe one on Monday, for last minute Narutards.

Viverra
08-27-2006, 10:21 PM
I wont get there till 2 or 3ish on Friday and I have to leave Sunday ;_; I really want to see or be in the cosplay contest, but I dunno if I can yet >< I really think Saturday is best because it seems to be the main day of most cons =)

Kikala
08-27-2006, 10:33 PM
maybe Saturday at 11 or 10? If not then, then I couldn't make it on Saturday till about 5-esque. And a Monday one would be cool too.
I say we have one either Saturday morning 11-ish, Maybe 10-ish for those who want it to be a tad bit earlier, and one on Monday, which anytime monday will do for me.

But Saturday at 11 AM sounds good to me, anyone else?

Viverra
08-27-2006, 10:35 PM
sounds good to me =) where would it be?

Kikala
08-27-2006, 11:19 PM
Hmmm, I say we meet where we did last year. In the lobby near the escalators and the fountain. Maybe I could find a picture of it to make the location a bit more clear.

Rachael-chan
08-28-2006, 06:40 PM
Would it be possible to do it on Friday?

Kikala
08-28-2006, 07:00 PM
For me? No, but you're welcome to hold it then! ^^ But, I'll still probably have a second photoshoot Saturday Morning depending on how many people can show up.
But of course! You're welcome to hold any photoshoot at anytime.

Viverra
08-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Yea, I doubt I could do it Friday either! Completely depends on what time my parents get off work. I'm guessing I'll get there maybe 3 or 4ish. Just depends =)

TransurrealisTristan
08-28-2006, 09:45 PM
Yea, I doubt I could do it Friday either! Completely depends on what time my parents get off work. I'm guessing I'll get there maybe 3 or 4ish. Just depends =)

Since you all want a Friday Naruto shoot so badly,I'll give you one!:)

We'll meet outside the Art Room at 4:30 pm. then we'll find a place to take pics and such.Why this awkward time and place?I'm meeting my Sasuke there on Friday and thought this up.If anyone can dash over to the 'Photoshoots and Gatherings' thread in the AnimeFEST forums here for me,that'd be great.

Kikala
08-28-2006, 10:09 PM
I'm still thinking of another photoshoot on Saturday morning for those not able to attend the Friday one, like me and many of my other friends. ^^
I can't wait to see pictures though! But two Naruto photoshoots will still rock hardcore! -dances- And this way I can still pull out my Kakashi costume, w00t!

Viverra
08-28-2006, 10:43 PM
Maybe if I'm lucky I can make both photoshoots x3

TransurrealisTristan
08-29-2006, 09:26 PM
Maybe if I'm lucky I can make both photoshoots x3

Hope so!My Sakura outfit is probably tacky,but I still like it.Just don't judge me and my Sasuke...he's better than me!;_;

I'll be leaving the con roughly 8 pm. or so for Friday.But,I'll be getting in pretty damn early on Saturday to sign in for the art show.XD

Marika
08-30-2006, 12:10 AM
My aunt came through for me, so now I have to swing by the post office tomorrow and pick up my costume... and redo the armguards & stirrups cos she forgot to get them when she fished the rest of my costume out of storage (stupid movers and their not sending my stuff out until after the weekend when they've had it for a month already)... so yeah... I'll be the Time Jump Sasuke with a few rushjob pieces ^^; just dont' laugh too hard when you see me!

-_- at least she got my 14ft purple rope. I'd have cried if I had to redo that.