PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans Gathering 06'

Chibi_Misao1
07-13-2006, 07:38 AM
Ever wanted to cosplay from the Teen Titans? But never had a reason to..? Well.. Now you can! I will be holding a Teen Titans photoshoot on Saturday Afternoon. You can be your favorite Hero or even Villian! It's just up to you to get to the photoshoot!
It will be held outside at the fountains at 12pm

People attending-

Heros:
Chibi_Misao1: Raven(Only on Friday)
Tenshinoitami1: Argent
J-Kun: Nightwing
Stabmeinmychestx: Speedy
Zekitty: Raven (maybe)
JamieChan: Starfire

Villians:
Chibi_Misao1: Cheshire(Saturday)
Nutmegchan: Blackfire
myaku_: Jinx
Shippou Boy: Gizmo
Le Gramma: Mother Mae-Eye
JeremySan: Mad Mod
Bagu: Joker

And yes, there can be more then one character. Don't kill yourself over not being able to be someone =3

Samurai_Rose
07-16-2006, 12:22 AM
Awesome! Chibi was saying how I should cosplay Starfire. ^^ I will see if I can try and make that. Plus I want to see if Shonda will cosplay with me too but not sure wish is her favorite yet. lols. See ya then!

LordTyger
07-21-2006, 03:37 PM
I promise nothing, and it all depends if I can get help (See my post in the Spam Board), but doing a group thing would be new for me, and fun..

So, I'll put myself down as a maybe, 'k?

LordTyger
07-24-2006, 09:20 PM
Blarg. In retrospect, I doubt I'll be able to do it (Not even sure if going to the Con is a reality now, and I'm not sure what I'd play anyway.) Thanks for your time, anyway!

Bagu
07-26-2006, 09:37 AM
I've always wanted to do a Slade, but his armor pieces look too complex to think about right now.
I could bring my Joker, so the Titans could have a little old-school DC action.

Chibi_Misao1
07-29-2006, 07:59 PM
I've always wanted to do a Slade, but his armor pieces look too complex to think about right now.
I could bring my Joker, so the Titans could have a little old-school DC action.

Slade would be hawt though XD! But Joker would be fun to take picz with! I'll put ya down =D