PDA

View Full Version : Room Bunking

ramelband
07-13-2006, 08:07 PM
Hi guys, I know its short notice but me and my friend are going to comic con but dont have a room, we're wondering if anyone would be willing to let us bunk for splitting the room price + some extra.

We're 2 guys ages 17 and 18 who need a place just to sleep and maybe shower, we wont get in your hair, thats all.

Thanks for your time.

KoJiRoH
07-15-2006, 04:39 PM
I need space as well. For thurs - sunday afternoon. You guys wanna see if we can get a room? Got paypal? :chatah:

ramelband
07-16-2006, 01:56 PM
uhm, if we can find a hotel
the thing is like all of them have been booked, thats why we're looking

yeah i got paypal

Rogue Marvel
07-17-2006, 10:40 AM
yeah...good luck finding a room in san diego

I booked 5 months ago and had trouble finding a decent room and still paid way more then anyone should pay for a hotel.

Akira_Kun
07-17-2006, 12:43 PM
what you might have to do is get a room not in down town by the convention center. you could get a room in mission valley/ hotel circle area and take the trolley there. if you need help looking up the trolley routes, pm me and i would be happy to find the routes you need to take. its really fast too. i live real close to mission valley and i took the trolley last year. didn't take too long, maybe just like a half hour. sure beats the cost of parking too. but ,yes if you need some help with that let me know ^^

KoJiRoH
07-18-2006, 05:59 AM
Still haven't been able to find a room yet, this is cutting it way too close. I'm gonna try to locate a vacant hotel room by tonight and if I can't find one, I give up. There's no way my costume's gonna be done by thurs either, guess if I do i'll just go as regular guy :bigtu:

sacha
07-18-2006, 11:57 AM
I'm cutting it super close too. I've had promised room space for like a month and I was JUST told today by the person who was setting it up "oh, actually, I can't go because I had a bad bank incident so I'm tight on finances". So here I am, about to fly out tomorrow evening, and no place to stay -_-;;