PDA

View Full Version : Help! In Dire Need of Room!

Masayume
07-13-2006, 11:04 PM
Hey guys, I'm kind of desperate here. I usually have a group of people I room with for Otakon but I just found out that they couldn't get things together to get a room this year. I originally wasn't even sure I'd be able to go to Otakon because of lack of funds, but it turns out I can and I really don't want to miss out on my third Otakon.

To tell you a bit about me in regards to conventions:

I'm 21 years old and a clean freak. I usually like to keep my things organized and out of the way. I do cosplay and plan on bringing probably somewhere in the range of 5-6 costumes. I promise you that none of them involve large props or nothing that can't easily be stowed out of the way. I'm driving myself out to the con on Thursday from southern central Indiana and hope to stay until Sunday or even Monday (depending on who I stay with). I'm honestly not in the room that much I really just need a place I can go to change, sleep, and cool down from the con for a while. I don't like being a burden or in the way especially when it comes to people I'm not familiar with. But I'm always happy to meet new people ^^ I don't mind sleeping on the floor, I did it at Anime Expo with no problems. I'm not a drinker or a partier really and if I did do any kind of partying it would definitely not be in the room.

If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I'm hoping that someone has a room somewhere within walking distance of the convention center just because while I can afford the convention, I would like to cut down on driving or paying for parking.

Thanks guys for listening to me!

Masayume
07-14-2006, 01:15 PM
Room problem solved! See you all at Otakon! Thank you~~!!