PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden at NDK

Lady Neese
07-14-2006, 09:57 PM
Yes NDK needs more Suikoden, lots more. So if anyone is going as a Suikoden character, doesn't matter what game, lets get together for a photoshoot! Just post which character you're going as from which game.

Tactics
Seneca: Lady Neese

Suikoden III
Jacques - Thatz
Tentative: Yuber
Tentative: Queen
Tentative: Elaine

Suikoden V
Prince: Hyura

Thatz
08-02-2006, 12:34 PM
NDK definitely needs more Suikoden! <3

I'm going as Jacques (Suikoden III)

Lady Neese
08-02-2006, 01:32 PM
Nice, I can't wait to see it!

Right now I'm trying to decide between Seneca from Tactics and Lyon from V. I'm planning on bringing and wearing both I'm just not sure which one I would want to wear for a photoshoot.

Thatz
08-10-2006, 02:37 PM
hmmm...well I guess it's up to you. XD;;

Oh yeah! Some of my friends might go as Yuber, Queen, and Elaine from Suikoden III.

Hyura
08-15-2006, 07:57 PM
I'm going to be cosplaying the prince from Suikoden V. Not sure when since I have a spot in the artist's row, but I have a hotel room so I can change into it any time.

Lady Neese
08-17-2006, 08:04 PM
Hmmm maybe I will go as Lyon if I get the costume all done. I just finished the wig the other night and I'm almost done with the armor.

So does anyone have a time/day pereference?

Lady Neese
08-23-2006, 01:10 AM
Well I set us up for a photoshoot on Sunday at 2:00pm , is this time good for everyone?

Hyura
08-24-2006, 09:39 PM
Sounds good to me! But I thought it was on Saturday? I guess that was a different Suikoden shoot.

My costume is about 60% - 70% done now. But it doesn't look too great (it's the first time I made something from scratch). >__<; I don't even know if I'll be able to do the symbol on the front of the outfit--and I couldn't afford to make the armor parts. Hopefully I'll be SOMEWHAT recognizable.

Lady Neese
08-24-2006, 09:58 PM
We can do it on Saturday if that works better for you. I just chose Sunday because there weren't a lot of photoshoots planned for that day. Just let me know.

I'll definatly recognize you!

Did you think about painting the symbol on? You could make a pattern with regular paper trace around it then paint it.
For my Lyon costume I made her armor out of funfoam and painted it with acrylic gold paint and connected the pieces with 1inch brass plated fasteners. The joanns store by Park Meadows sells white, black, and red (I think) funfoam in a roll of 36" x 60" for $7.99. I don't know if that helps but it seemed to work pretty well for me.

Hyura
08-25-2006, 02:12 AM
Sunday is fine for me. My room check-out time is 3 PM so I'd still be able to go and change for the shoot (if I'm not already wearing the costume).

Yeah, I considered that, but I didn't know if certain paints wouldn't work well on certain fabrics. And I chose satin for my costume. But yeah, those both sound like good ideas. Either way, it'll all probably be last-minute. I have mixed feelings towards my costume and don't know if I should stuff it in a drawer or hurry and finish it before there's no time left! xD

At least I got my wig, heh heh.

Bekka_alice
09-04-2006, 04:05 PM
Suikoden costumes are so gorgeous!

Thatz
09-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Sunday works for me! Sorry about taking so long to respond...*hasn't been on for a while*