PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Court Case Feedback

tmchiba
07-15-2006, 12:03 PM
Well as this was the first year I did the event, I'm naturally looking for feedback positive or negative about it, both from the participants and from those in the audience.

This can be via the forum or via PM, or even AIM should ya so desire.

Plus if ya participated in the case it would be cool to know if ya did, since I couldn't place all the names to the cosplayers, and we had last minute additions. Obviously though I'm not going to ask who was who directly, but if ya were involved and want to let me know that's cool.

Yuki Eiri
07-15-2006, 12:53 PM
XD It was fun, I ended up having time to do it after all, and I'm soooo sorry my phone went off while I was sitting at the table. XD I honestly didn't think anyone would call me.. I was so very, very wrong.

Hiro_01
07-15-2006, 01:18 PM
hah, it just added to the exitement is all. and yah i was slightly cunfused. i know it was improve but i didn't really know what half the stuff was you were talking about, and i think we could have had better trials. the huges/spike case was randome and i didn't know what to say i was like *shrinks* next year i'll be a better acttor ^^;

tmchiba
07-15-2006, 09:55 PM
XD It was fun, I ended up having time to do it after all, and I'm soooo sorry my phone went off while I was sitting at the table. XD I honestly didn't think anyone would call me.. I was so very, very wrong.

Heh. Quite all right. It happens. It's a con. :bigtu: Such matters can be excused easily. ^_^

Yuki Eiri
07-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Why did they rely solely on ME for the prosecution? I WASNT THE ONLY ONE UP THERE! *falls over* Yuki Eiri cracks under pressure.

tmchiba
07-16-2006, 01:01 AM
Why did they rely solely on ME for the prosecution? I WASNT THE ONLY ONE UP THERE! *falls over* Yuki Eiri cracks under pressure.

^^;;;;;;;;