PDA

View Full Version : What Love Hina character are you most like?

Kataiya
03-07-2003, 06:10 PM
Yes, spawned off the idea of the chobits thread. I think there's alot of different characters in Love Hina though with a wide range of personalities. So are you the study hard Naru? Or are you the serious, cool, sword slahing Makoto. Are you the girly Shinobu or the crazy Suu? Personally, I think Im a mixture of Haruka and Mutsumi. My mind kind of wanders like Mutsumi, but I have the dont care attitude Haruka often does.

Sakura
03-07-2003, 09:57 PM
I'm a Naru ^-^ Sometimes my personality changes though, and I get more of a Motoko.

Babbit_Chan
03-08-2003, 08:19 AM
I can be a lot like Naru when I'm not around friends, but if I feel comfortable enough, I'm an all-out Suu XD

moo
03-08-2003, 01:06 PM
I'm a Motoko through and through. I possess no sword skills although I do like big sharp kitchen knives, ohohohoho!
*is planning to cosplay another two of Motoko's outfits*

KnuxieChan
03-09-2003, 07:52 PM
When I'm lazy and sleepy I'm like Kitsune, but when I'm hyper, I'm Su, cuz I jump around and hang from stuff ^^

ainslye
03-10-2003, 12:20 AM
Shinobu -- I'm always apologizing for random things I have no control over.

Giant Alucard
03-10-2003, 08:21 AM
Seta-san for me. I have that positive attitude toward everything, the fighting skillz too for some reason, I'm not I even want to go into the driving skillz department. I have a friend who looks and acts just like Keitaro (who is also a victim of circumstance). It just seems that I am the real life version of him, walking around with a smile on his face trying to make everything better.

Keitaro- "Naru loves Seta-san!"
Seta- " She does?"
Keitaro- "yes"
Seta- " Well I love her as well."
Naru- *blush*
Seta- " And I also love you Keitaro-san!"
Keitaro- "WHATTTTTTT!!!"
Seta- "and I also love you, and you, and you too, and you of course................(goes on and on)"

Xanatos
03-10-2003, 03:28 PM
Well I'm not a girl, But as far as Personality goes....
Haruka Urashima, I am very direct and stern and always tell it like it is.

Miroku
03-13-2003, 11:12 PM
I guess mainly Keitaro, though I can identify with Haruka too.

AngelYuki
03-18-2003, 02:03 AM
I'd have to say Naru. I'm kinda nieve about things, but at the same time I'm determined to do what I set out to do and if I don't I'm gonna be pissed. And I hate changing my mind.

Ginger Catgirl
03-20-2003, 03:51 PM
I'm usually always a Suu =^..^= though when people don't know me well, they sort of think I'm a Naru... thought Suu is just the cutest and funniest little girl... just like meeeee!

Iori Branford
03-20-2003, 08:02 PM
One of those quizlets gave me Mutsumi. Another gave me Keitaro.

Something Lulu
03-20-2003, 08:46 PM
I probably identify the most with Kitsune lol. She seems pretty reality-based when she's sober, and she does try to help people out occasionally (in her own weird way). I like Naru's character but she does a little too much thinking and not enough acting.

Nene
03-20-2003, 08:51 PM
Defently Suu-chan, through and through...mwahaha, Friday night last year at the Otakon, someone even asked me and my friend if we were trying to "get into suu-chan" character or something because we kept running up and down the stairs, across the platform thing, back down, jump into the trees, glomp random people, repeat...=D;;;

Luffy D Monkey
03-20-2003, 08:55 PM
Cross between Motoko, Mutsumi and Keitaro.

Sana-chan
03-20-2003, 09:42 PM
A lot of my friends say I'm like Naru and Kaolla mushed together lol.

Something Lulu
03-20-2003, 09:44 PM
someone even asked me and my friend if we were trying to "get into suu-chan" character or something because we kept running up and down the stairs, across the platform thing, back down, jump into the trees, glomp random people, repeat...=D;;;

Suu is so crazy. ^_^ She's one of my favorites. She and I do have something in common - we think about food a lot. lol I cosplayed as Kitsune at Comic Con last year, which was a lot of fun. I got to act drunk for pictures and fall all over Keitaro lol. For example: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=25278&papass=&sort=1&thecat=3259

Merle-chan
03-21-2003, 09:42 PM
I'm definately like Suu but them Motoko because I can get pretty violent towards guys.

IdatenMiki
03-21-2003, 09:43 PM
-_-'' i'm alot like shinobu.... >_<'' one of my friend's friend forgot my name and just called me shinobu because i reminded him of her...

MikigamiTokiya
03-23-2003, 07:09 PM
Mutsumi cause i'm kinda cluless and have alot of her other traits.

Ina
03-23-2003, 08:00 PM
Full out blown force Suu when i'm around at a con and my friends, Motoko mostly at school. I think i'm pretty much Suu and Kitsune put together XDDD

Naru
03-24-2003, 06:24 AM
I am a lot like Naru, I am serious but have lots of fun in my own ways. I'm not bossy and I do hit guys when they are rude or say something... ahem... inapropriate. I am also a studier and a procrastinator (the procrastination is purely Keitaro's doing). And I rather enjoy doing things on my own ^_^

Minako Kou
04-05-2003, 01:49 PM
Naru, people have said that long before I even got to know what Love Hina was x.o;

K_Valentine
04-05-2003, 03:57 PM
A little bit of Kitsune (What else does the K in my SN stand for?) do to my money loving and need to amuse myself at the expense of others.

Mainly Otohime due to my usual "totally out of it" state.

rei_hino
04-08-2003, 05:25 PM
i luv su!
i'm most like her though Im not always hyper. .
im always looking for someone to play with though!
can't always be serious now can we?!?!?
but im like keitaro in a way too, Im very clumsy Lol. he'd probably be my perfect match. hey he doesn't look that bad without his glasses. . . .

*quote*
from book 8:
*Su- Holy crap! You've pissed off the queen bee of the turtle world!-i think she says that.
Su- Prepare to be moon dusted!
Sarah- pink sugar heart attack!

kitti-chan
04-12-2003, 12:34 PM
I think im a mix of shinobu, suu, and naru

evaneko
04-12-2003, 03:57 PM
im definatly a shinobu...