PDA

View Full Version : Togainu no Chi cosplay for ycon 2006

jetspectacular
07-18-2006, 07:09 AM
Since TnC seems to be the real big hit lately... And there are sooo many awesome/crazy costumes.. I was wondering if anyone was thinking about cosplaying a chara for Ycon this year?

Shadow Wolfwind
07-25-2006, 08:24 PM
I will definitely be cosplaying Keisuke for ycon. I'm hoping to get my friend to do Rin. If she does I might do Akira instead even though I like Keisuke much more.

aonceu
07-27-2006, 05:19 PM
my sister and i are thinking about going to ycon as rin and akira respectively. what about you jet?

jetspectacular
07-29-2006, 05:57 PM
Shadow Wolfwind: WAHOO!!! Keisuke :D

aonceu: eeeeeeeeeek Your sis would be awesome as Rin!!! I can't wait! I'm still deciding, but it will be based on my budget around october ^^; I was thinking of doing Rin as part of a group, but I ..really... wish.. I coulddoInu *diesfromembarassment*

Shadow Wolfwind
08-07-2006, 03:06 PM
I want to cosplay Inu too. TT___TT Maybe some day I can figure out a possible way to make it work without showing any female parts and also make it look realistic. Of course it does look nearly impossible.

Imari-chan
08-12-2006, 11:48 PM
Togainu no Chi... I have been getting a group done for fanime but they all ended up not showing up. Though I know they are still doing the costumes. Though I hope to do it next year for fanime they will do Lamento.. or some boys love game cosplay group next year for fanime... I was Gunzi last Yaoi con. This year if I go I can probably do Togainu no Chi again. But probably as someone else. Maybe my updated Shiki (it's all shiny and pretty ;P) or something else. XD It depends.

jetspectacular
08-15-2006, 05:50 AM
yay!! awesome imari chan~~ XD let's have a big turnout now that more BL games have been floating around <3

Astro
09-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Imarii~ Be shiki! You're so awesome as Shiki!!

I might pull an Albitro (who I want to call Albatross... Oh Monty Python...), although I *really* want to make his pajamas. They're so silly. XDD