PDA

View Full Version : anyone looking to split a room?

Tobek
07-18-2006, 04:33 PM
Plans changed, Sorry. Read below.

Tobek
07-18-2006, 08:03 PM
Ok, at the risk of looking rather silly and ill prepaired this has turned into a looking for a room thread for reasons that are rather complicated. I am a 26 year old male who I would like to think is mature. So i don't take up much space and am quiet. sleeping on the floor is fine with me but I need rooms for 08/03 for a checkout of 08/06 and looking to split costs.

So if you have room please take pitty on this lost wayward soul. :bigcry:

Rydain
07-21-2006, 10:18 PM
My husband and I have a quad at the Wyndham from Thursday night through Sunday (checkout). Our original roomies bailed on us, so we now have two spots. We may have found one other person (a guy), but that hasn't been confirmed. Anyway, as of now, there's room for you if you want it. We and the possible third roomie are about your age. We're quiet in the hotel, and it sounds like you're also interested in a calm environment.

The room is in my name, and I'll be arriving late Thursday night (around midnight, I suppose), so you wouldn't be able to check in until then. If that's OK with you, let me know so we can coordinate plans. :)