PDA

View Full Version : Desperate- Info Needed On Comic Con Today!

Summoner Lenne
07-21-2006, 09:04 PM
Well, I hope that was desperate enough.

First off- this has absoutely nothing to do with cosplay. I'm sorry about that. Well I'm gonna cosplay someone so I guess it does. Anyway, you can delete this tommorow if you want- but please, please dear mods or whoever, PLEASE be nice, I'm desperate here.

This is a really big site and I don't know where else to post, and I'm freaking out.

Anyway..... I'm going to the Comic Con tommorow. Hopefully. But I just realized I have alot of questions I NEED to ask someone who's been there before....... and well, ya.

First off, it said on the site "registration on-site MAY be avaliable." How much of a chance is there of it? (Please don't say none. Please don't say none. Please don't say none.)

Secondly, how long do you think I would have to stand in line for it? I planned to get there at noon, since the panel I want to be at is at 1:30. Is this unrealistic, to think that in an hour and a half I can complete registration and find whatever room I have to go to for the panel?

Third, tommorow's Saturday. While it's the third day, it's also the weekend and the day tickets cost the most. Does this mean it's going to be the most crowded out of any of the days? Is there any chance I can gets tickets?

Am I DOOMED?

Sorry. I'm just... really freaking out.

And I'm sorry this has nothing to do with cosplay.

EXCEPT IF I CAN GO I-WILL- WEAR A MAKIMACHI MISAO COSPLAY OUTFIT TO MEET THE-CREATOR- OF THE SERIES SHE'S FROM, AND I CAN'T MISS THAT!

Uhh... ya... really... freaking.... out...

systemerror5150
07-21-2006, 09:07 PM
I don't think you have anything to worry about. In past years I've never had any problems getting in when I didn't preregister. I'm usually there sometime before opening though.

Summoner Lenne
07-21-2006, 09:21 PM
Ok. Thank you then.

So the wait in line isn't all that long then?

*Freaks out a bit less*

systemerror5150
07-21-2006, 10:03 PM
In my experience, not really.

Summoner Lenne
07-21-2006, 10:17 PM
Well.. ok. Let's hope you're right.

Thanks alot though!