PDA

View Full Version : NAF Masquerade Awards

Mekou
07-23-2006, 04:51 PM
First off, I'd like to apoligize for the location that the Masq was held in this year. I know the stage space was very tiny but I had many reasons to move it in there. The lighting was better. Meaning there wasn't bright sunlight like in the Cafeteria. Also, there was a place to actually have a green room and not put people outside or in a place where in order to get to the stage they'd have to go through the audience. As nice as the "stage" in the cafeteria is, in my opinion there are many other things that made it a poor location. I know now that a lecture theatre will not work unless there's bigger floor space. I take all responsibility for the change in location. I'm really sorry if it disappointed a lot of people.

In any case, I'd say the Masq was a great success! We started about 10 minutes late but only because I knew people from upstairs were still on their way and I wanted to make sure they go down in time. ^^; It all went well and smoothly though. A huge thank you goes out to my MC, judges, ninjas, sound tech and everyone else who was involved and help run things. ^_^ I love you all!

Annnnd now here are the awards!

Workmanship

Best Detailing - #6 Abel Nightroad & his Manager
Best Wig Styling - #9 Haru's Check Up
Best construction - #10 xxx holic

Presentation

Most Elegant - #1 Rosa Mystica
Best Characterization - #2 Haku
Best Skit - #7 Final Fantasy 8, Final Exam, kind of...
Best Interpretation - #11 Flapper Kagome
Most Dramatic - #6 Abel Nightroad & his Manager
Best in Show - #10 xxx holic

Clarrisa
07-23-2006, 06:30 PM
WOOO! GO FINAL FANTASY FINAL EXAM!! I loved it, loved it. Masq was AWESOME! I enjoyed everyone's skit, you made me laugh!

fox.boy
07-24-2006, 03:38 PM
Hello all,

By way of the grape vine, I believe I owe the NAF 06 auidence an apology.

My entry was number 3 entitled 'Thanks', I was dressed as Kyo Souma from "Fruits Baskets/Furuba"

I am here to apologize for tossing my clothes out into the audience. It seems I have offended and/or hurt those in the audience. I am truly and deeply sorry.

Other then that though I do hope my preformance was entertaining.

Please take care and be well all.