PDA

View Full Version : Odd idea for a Keyblade..?

Katzu
03-08-2003, 11:47 PM
You can ignore this thread if you want, I just got this really weird idea for constructing a Keyblade after visiting the Friendly Plastics site. :chatah:

Would it even be possible? To construct a Keyblade like Oblivion or Oathkeeper completely from Friendly Plastic? I wonder if it would break if not supported properly in some places?

Making the Kingdom Key wouldn't be so hard, because of its simple design, and I don't think its something you would worry about getting broken, since there aren't any thin pieces that come off it.

What are anyone's thoughts on this? :confused:

HuongStar
03-10-2003, 10:44 AM
If you can find a way to heat & mold Friendly Plastic into a smooth surface, I'd say go for it. I've used FP for small detail work but never anything the magnitude of a Keyblade. *_*

Katzu
03-10-2003, 11:37 AM
Cool, I just needed another opinion. ^_^! I'm fairly sure I'm going to be able to attempt it this summer, and probably not before then. x_x I have the feeling I'll be terribly busy with school until then.

I'm going to go ahead and make the Kingdom Key a different way, and finish my Sora costume off, then I'm gonna start on my Riku costume, and I'll try to make Oblivion. :D Whoo!

HuongStar
03-11-2003, 10:30 AM
By any chance would anyone have a good scan of the Halloweentown Keyblade? I forgot its true name but I'm sure you all may know which Key I am referring to.

KaitouKurogo
03-11-2003, 11:45 AM
Mah.

Hmm...plastics...never thought of that. I guess it could work, though I'm sticking to woodworks. It's what I do best anyway. ^_^

Oh, I've attached a scan of the Keyblade Pumpkinhead, on request of HuongStar.