PDA

View Full Version : Need some help. Souma from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Cosplay

SapphireWolf
07-23-2006, 10:11 PM
I figured I'd post this here to get some extra help. Anyways, I'm planning to do Souma from Tsubasa Resercoir Chronicles for a future cosplay, but the only picture I can find of her with the cape on is this one here:

http://www.tsubasaholic.com/img.php?image=gallery/tsubasa/trc_colored/062.jpg&pagetitle=TSUBASA%20RESERVoir%20CHRoNiCLE%20Colore d%20Manga%20Scans%20Gallery&description=Souma

Does anyone know if there's a picture where it shows the back completely so I would know what the whole cape looks like for sure? Does anyone know if she wears it in the animated version? All I'm able to get access to at the moment is the manga and even then it doesn't help much since the volume with Souma on the cover isn't out yet here. If anyone knows of where to get a copy of the volume 13 book of Tsubasa or a DVD of Tsubasa that has Souma in it there in Japan, I'd gladly pay you if you were willing to get it and mail it to me. Please help me.

Michi
08-22-2006, 12:25 AM
...This is not what the Japanese international sub-forum is for. I'm moving this to a more appropriate forum.

tsumikuroi
08-22-2006, 11:43 PM
From the looks of it, it's an artbook picture, which means it's a one time only shot. There are Tsubasa sites out there that have manga scanlations way ahead of the American translations so you can try to look through there. If not, be creative and add your own touches to it! That's the beauty of artbook cosplay.