PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha + kagome Cosplay help needed!!

DuoMaxwell
03-09-2003, 12:09 AM
Im lookign for serious help to make a Costume set of Kagome and Inuyasha for Myself and My GIrlfreind who has agreed to help and Cosplay with me. Any help and advise even palces where Entire Costumes or patterns are avalible. The help is VERY appreciated since this is the first cosplay costumes made by Either of us.

cutekawaii
03-09-2003, 08:14 PM
when do you need this by?

Mink
03-09-2003, 08:38 PM
Um I am working on both (and a ton of other inuyasha costumes for that matter) so if you have any questions in specifics feel free to pm me. There isnt really any places that offer patterns for sale (that I really know of) but there are plenty of commissioners on these boards (myself included!).

To really get started, you need to study the costume. Really find out how it is pieced together. For Kagome, you should probably get a pleated skirt pattern. Look around for patterns that look like their costumes and that you can change slightly to make it there costumes. Hope that helps!

DuoMaxwell
03-10-2003, 01:11 AM
We havent got a specific time we would liek them we are lookign to do some serious cosplaying in the next year or two after im though Basic trainning in the Us Army.

Anyone willing to sell patterns would be a great help I personaly have some ideas on a Inuyasha costume but after studyign some pics its a LOT more complicated. I have the sword itself ( Tetsiga ).

MonoyashaJLA
03-10-2003, 07:33 AM
I have recently completed all my costumes. So, if you like I still have the pattern for my inuyasha costume and could sell. I could redraw it out for you, considering the original is a little cut up. I would suggest useing elastic for the waist of the pants. :)

Please feel free to look at my gallery (Inuyasha)

shilayuki
03-30-2003, 09:36 AM
FLUFFY SWORD!!! *clings*

Megumi-chan
03-30-2003, 01:27 PM
If you'd like the costume commisioned for you, Setsuna Kou does nice Inu-yasha and Kagome costumes, Here's a link to her site
http://members.fortunecity.com/cathrinekhushrenada/costume/variouscostumes/inuyashacostumes.html
Hope that helps