PDA

View Full Version : In Desperate Need of a Room

kalajessta
07-24-2006, 01:40 AM
I just found out this weekend that the person I was going to stay with in a room for at AWA, can not go now. I am starting to get really desperate to find a room so I can go this year. I really want to attend AWA and this is my first one. I'm willing to take the floor, a couch, a half of a bed, anything at this point for space in a room. Please contact me asap if you have space. I will love you forever!

Mell
07-24-2006, 07:15 AM
If you don't find someplace online I'm sure you'll find a place once you get there. If nothing else I know last year some people crashed in the hotel lobby.

Bagu
07-24-2006, 10:21 AM
Heh...and that was pretty pathetic seeing each morning....people asleep in the video rooms, the hotel lobby, and on the hallways in some floors. Must of been a real treat from room service bringing up breakfast.
It does suck when roommates bail on you, but Mell is right...as AWA gets closer opening will become available.

Miako
07-24-2006, 10:55 AM
Crashing in lobby... that's a bad idea. Then you won't be able to shower...
You might also want to make a post in the forum on AWA's site I think there's already a thread for this sorta thing, it can't hurt to have it up in two places.

EDIT: Ah, I was just kidding, I see you've already thought of that and posted there as well. Good job! Carry on... :D

kalajessta
07-24-2006, 03:15 PM
I think I may have found a room. I just want a room where I can know where my stuff is safe, and I can go to shower. I have to at least have two during the weekend. I hate the Otaku smell so bad.

UrMastrInuYasha
07-25-2006, 12:05 AM
I need a room as well.. MY room mates bailed on me.. And now I have no room. Sleeping in the lobby is bad.. because I need showers.. and a place to put my stuff.

Mell
07-25-2006, 08:31 AM
If you're unable to get a room and you have to sleep in the lobby or your car I'm sure you could find someone staying in the hotel who'd be willing to let you use their shower.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-25-2006, 04:45 PM
sleeping in lobby/video rooms/hallways equals BAD! My boyfriend and I have a 2 room suite at the Sheraton to ourselves. If we don't decide to give it up before the con and room with our friends (probably not, but if we do i'll post it here) then the sofa in the front room is actually a sofa bed. We'll take on peeps that are willing to help pay for the room. OR you could use our shower if you like :)

UrMastrInuYasha
07-25-2006, 05:06 PM
sleeping in lobby/video rooms/hallways equals BAD! My boyfriend and I have a 2 room suite at the Sheraton to ourselves. If we don't decide to give it up before the con and room with our friends (probably not, but if we do i'll post it here) then the sofa in the front room is actually a sofa bed. We'll take on peeps that are willing to help pay for the room. OR you could use our shower if you like :)

Sounds like a plan, please keep us informed.