PDA

View Full Version : Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken)

Ryukku
03-09-2003, 06:48 AM
Almost all of the "game-girls" have a own thread, so I thought that maybe Ling Xiaoyu from the tekken series could get one two ^^ Afterall she's just sooo cute and cool

I am maybe going to make some of Ling Xiaoyus costumes, but I dunno what kind of. Which do YOU think is easiest of:
~ School Uniform (T3, TTT, T4)
~ Punching Costume (the pink dress) (Tekken 4)
~ Kicking Costume (sporty) (Tekken 4)

I just dunno which of them that are easiest.
So I thought that maybe you could help ^^ thanx ^^

Porcelain
03-09-2003, 12:08 PM
I think either the Kicking Costume or the Punching Costume woul d be easiest because the Punching Costume is just a pink dress and the Kicking Costume is pants and a shirt. I hope that helps!

Vinya
03-09-2003, 12:12 PM
Hee hee... I've done the school uniform. (See gallery) It wasn't really that hard. Buuuut personally I think the Kicking Costume looks better. ^_^

zoinomiko
03-09-2003, 12:57 PM
I think the kicking costume looks coolest, the school uniform looks easiest (but then, I've had a lot of experience with school uniforms) and the punching costume looks best because it's PINK. (<3 pink) :D Overall, I think they're all on a similar level of difficulty, so just choose the one you like most. ^^

Reiko
03-09-2003, 01:06 PM
I'm gonna try to make that costume the sweat suit one....from otakon! and my cus wants to be Chistie!

sakura yuna
03-10-2003, 03:01 AM
Heellllooo people,
Gomenasai for the not so great costume shot but it was with Rosiel and Katan!!!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=24852&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500

I did her default costume...yay go me! anyways...Ryukku can't wait to see which costume you pick! PM me back!!! I sent you a reply!

Ryukku
03-10-2003, 11:28 AM
I acctully think I am going to start with the school uniform that she has in T3, TTT, and T4 ^^ It is much cooler, and I had planned that before that I was going to make that, but after I have done that then I am going to maybe start at one of those Tekken 4 oufits (maybe the pink/punching dress ^^)

So isn't there any other persons that are going to make any of Ling Xiaoyu's costumes, or at least someone in the Tekken series?

(Check the game out at www.tekkenzaibatsu.com) ^_~

BabiiYunie
03-10-2003, 11:34 AM
oh gawd....i like pink but i really dont like that dress, just my opinion though ^_^; i like the kicking costume, its awesome

Ryukku
03-10-2003, 12:08 PM
WOW!!! My internet is finally fixed again, so I saw your picture Marisa. It is awesome ^^ But do you have some pictures that shows your costume clearlier or okay, the whole ^^
because you was a lil bit at the corner of that pic, so i coulden't see it well ^^;;;;

Yeah, I agree with babiiyunie that PINK is way too awesome, but the flowers on the dress is a lil bit over the line.. ^^ lol!! but anyway, it is cool ^^

Don't be worried, I am going to make all of those 3 costumes after awhile ^^

kelldar
03-10-2003, 08:06 PM
My best friend and I did her 1p and 2p costumes from Tekken 3 for Animazement last year ^^ there are some pics in my gallery...

Ryukku
03-11-2003, 10:29 AM
Yeah, I saw them, and they were REALLY great ^^ *cheers* YAY!!
I really luv both of the costumes, but my favorurite of those two costumes of Ling is that blue one ^^ but both of yours were great. That bunny (at the backside) that one of you did was great ^^ totally LUV it ^^

Jinx
03-12-2003, 12:05 AM
I'm doing the pantsuit from ekken 4 as well, for San Diego Comi-Con. My fiance is going as Jin in his sweatsuit, and my brother is going to be Martial Law. And the best part, my 1 year old niece is going to be Ling Xiaoyu, Tekken 3 version, with her Panda-ba. ^-^

Ryukku
03-12-2003, 09:07 AM
WHEEEE!!! I just GOT to see pictures of all of you ^^
with a panda-ba.. lol ^O^ hihihihi.. sorry that I can't come at any conventions, because I dosn't live in America or anything like that *__* so my parent won't let me travel to America (england, whatever ^^;;;|) just to go to a convention. afterall tell me when the pictures up Jinx ^^ can't wait

Jinx
03-13-2003, 01:18 AM
Wow, Ryukku, I didn't even see that you were from Norway! No conventions there, huh? That must suck. There are no cons in Arizona, but I can make it to California okay I guess. ^-^;;

No costumes started yet, but I will DEFINITELY have pics ready! ^-^

Ryukku
03-17-2003, 10:02 AM
Look, I went to "Kvadrat", a big shopping center in norway near my town, and buyed some fabric to make my costumes. I have almost finished my Ling Xiaoyu School Unifrom now. Look:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=28276&papass=&sort=1&thecat=3219

WHEEEE!!!! ^^ I am just SOOO happy and lucky with it so far ^^

rpd_girl
03-19-2003, 07:00 PM
thats my girl. I was thinig of doing her a looong time ago, before I even went to my 1st con. you go girl. I think the Punching Costume would be the easiest.

Ryukku
03-20-2003, 08:43 AM
Uhu... and afterall, I decided once that I coulden't make that punching dress afterall because I SUCKS with painting with fabric color ^^;;;; and coulden't find the right material and color to it. But some days ago, I found a hobby shop where there was "specially-pretty-drawing-pens" (lol) and saw some example of some flowers that some people had made. So maybe I'll make that afterall ^_^

But I still thinks that the Kicking outfit is coolest, and I have finished 90% of the school uniform ^^ YAAY!

Come on! Ling Xiaoyu fans WRITE HERE about everything (related to Ling Xiaoyu, and maybe some other Tekken (girl players) characters if you want ^_~)

Kaori
03-20-2003, 10:12 AM
I would love to cosplay Xiaoyu some day (her school uniform outfit is so cute!) But i'm already doing misao (from rurouni kenshin).

Ryukku
03-20-2003, 10:25 AM
OOOO.... cool!! ^^ anyway if you want to see my 90% done Ling Xiaoyu school uniform then go to:
http://cosplaylab.com/mylab/preview.asp?costumeid=17135 or my 50% done:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=28276&papass=&sort=1&thecat=3219

Hope to see you cosplay Ling Xiaoyu too, it is great to see many different LX cosplayers, yaay! ^^

Kaori
03-20-2003, 10:28 AM
0.0 WOW your costume looks so COOL!!! and you look so much like xiaoyu! Can't wait till your costume is 100% done!

Hey you live in Norway!? I have some family there ^^

yunaffx2
03-21-2003, 03:23 PM
lalalalalalalallalala i luv that game so much i think its so cool

Ryukku
03-21-2003, 03:48 PM
Uhu... I totally loves Tekken, secially Tekken Tag Tournament. Because there's ALOT of characters to choose between there, and good animated ^^ better than tekken 4 to be honest ^^

I just played TTT with my daria_jack today like 2 hours ago ^^
i'm still crazy after that game, ^^;;;

daria_jack
03-21-2003, 03:52 PM
You should so make the school uniform! ^_^ but thats to late to say now coz your almost done! but you definetly made the right choice, for sure

Pinku no Usagi
03-21-2003, 04:21 PM
Hey Ryukku!!! Thanks a lot for answering my message! After I wrote it to you I saw this thread, hehe.

I like your costume a lot! You do look a lot like Ling!!!

Pinku no Usagi
03-21-2003, 04:29 PM
Ohhh and I'd love to cosplay Ling as well, but my tummy won't let me for now since I like a lot the kicking costume.

Kaori
03-22-2003, 01:18 AM
^^ Xiaoyu is the best character in tekken (with hwoarang ^-^) I like Jun to (0.0 she is so pretty).

Ryukku
03-22-2003, 06:47 AM
Uhu.. Jun and Hworang are AWESOME!!! and very good fighting skills ^^ hworang with those kicks... ^_~ Oh.. thanks Pinku no Usagi, lol, many of mine friends says that I look alot like Ling Xiaoyu too ^O^ thats why I decided to make the school costume.

I am obsessed with that T4 kicking outfit too ^^ and are going to make it after awhile ^^

Ling Xiaoyu IS and ARE the best Tekken character ever. My favourite is ofcourse her (dah.. ^^). But if I had to say some boys I am good with, then my favourits must be Kazuya, and Lee ^^

Ryukku
03-22-2003, 06:51 AM
What do you guys think about Tekken Tag Tournament and Tekken 4? I had waited a LONG time for T4 and hoped that it would be awesome, but when I played it I really didn't like it. The animation and stuff, was not better than TTT *____*

Kaori
03-22-2003, 09:22 AM
Well i only have TTT it was my first game for the ps2 and i LUV it! I never played tekken 4 but many people say that it sucks...

Ryukku
03-22-2003, 11:34 AM
Uhuhuhu... it sucks totally more than TTT *__*
hehhe... Tekken Tag Tournament was mine first game on PS2 too ^^ and is still one of mine favourite games ^O^

Kaori
03-22-2003, 11:59 AM
^^ Yes TTT,FFX are my favourite games on the ps2! Maybe i should make a xiaoyu/hwoarang shrine ^_^. Did you played Tekken 4?
BTW: tekken tag has some stupid characters like (jack, gun jack, panda)

Ryukku
03-22-2003, 12:09 PM
WHEEE!!! FFX is mine favourite of all PS2 (okay maybe ALL) games ever ^^ I just totally LOVE it, but fighting game: TTT
I have Tekken 4, I buyed it the first day it released. And did except more than that *___* I thought it would be like WOW! DA BOMB, better than TTT, but nope :(

Kaori
03-22-2003, 12:31 PM
YAY this topic has 3 pages (lol)! I know what you mean ... ^^ I don't have tekken 4 but virtua fighter 4. ;_; My brother said that virtua fighter 4 was better then tekken 4... so now i'm stuck with; vf4 =_=.
Anyways don't you want to cosplay someone else from tekken? I really like michelle and jun so maybe i'm going to cosplay them someday^^.

Ryukku
03-22-2003, 12:46 PM
COOL!!! Um.. nope don't think so really, maybe some other of Ling Xiaoyu's costumes, but just Ling Xiaoyu I think ^^ I have heard about VF(4) but never played it ^^;;

Kaori
03-22-2003, 01:23 PM
Mmm it's not a very good game! 0.0 Some people say that jin and xiaoyu have a relationship together 0.0...

Ryukku
03-22-2003, 03:20 PM
Yeah, they have ^_^ many think that ling and hworang is better togheter. i thought that they were meant to be at the beginning, but then i saw in t4 + in ttt that ling and jin is a better couple ^^

Kaori
03-22-2003, 04:50 PM
Hwoarang and Xiaoyu .... mm some people say that hwoarang and kunimitsu are a good couple! 0.0 weird people...
I think xiaoyu and jin are a great couple you should ask a friend of yours if he wants to go als jin school uniform ^_^

this is the best topic in the whole forum (lol)

Ryukku
03-22-2003, 05:24 PM
yeah. da best!! ^_~
um... this convention is a kinda "small" convention what my friend is holding. She is having birthday-cosplay-party, kinda like that. So thats why. And afterall I don't think that she invited some boys ^^;;;; lol. yeah hwoarang and kunimitsu, dunno. but there's some rumors that there's something between hworang and julia @___@ werid stuff... i read it at.. can't remember an julia/hworang shrine i think ^^

Pinku no Usagi
03-22-2003, 08:15 PM
Heeey I always organize those kinds of parties for my birthdays!!! And what I'm happy about is that many DO come with cosplays, some even come with two, so we take photos and have lots of fun!!!

Hehehe, sorry girls for misleading the topic!!!

Ryukku, when are you planning to wear the kicking costume??? I'd love to see on you since you look a lot like Ling!

Kaori
03-23-2003, 03:31 AM
Yeah me to.. you look so much like xiaoyu ^^! Do you have still have to do much stuff for the costume?

Ryukku
03-23-2003, 03:32 AM
Thanks Pink no Usagi ^^
Um.. I really don't know yet, I haven't began yet either. Like just made 5% of it. But I am going to wear the school costume at my friends lil convention around April 11th, so we'll going to take ALOTS of picture then ^O^ so I might upload some then ^^

Kaori
03-23-2003, 05:58 AM
A b-day party were you are going to cosplay? ASEWOME!! Well mine b-day is coming so i'm going to think about that.

Anyway what's your favorite outfit of xiaoyu in tekken? ( all the tekken series)

Ryukku
03-23-2003, 10:43 AM
the school uniform (when in fights + cg picture) and the kicking outfit in T4, but it looks kinda ugly when in battle but not at the official picture ^^

yeah, my friend is going to have a birthday-cosplay-party ^^
it is going to be way awesome ^O^ a birthday and cosplay party at once in 4 hours, cake, candy, sweets, WHEEE!! can't wait ^^

chibi_yuna
03-26-2003, 04:47 PM
cool u gunna do the Ling Xiaoyu school uniform u look like her from looking in ur gallery.I'm planing on doing one of her costumes(the sporty looking one)

yunaffx2
03-26-2003, 04:50 PM
oh yea that costume looks really nice i was looking at people who did that costume and it came out really nice

Ryukku
03-27-2003, 09:56 AM
Uhuhuhu.. *nodsnods* totally agree. That outfit is way to awesome!! ^^ i am going to make that too

Kaori
03-27-2003, 10:08 AM
^__^ yay! more tekken cosplayers.... i want to do a xiaoyu cosplay to ^^ maybe i'll make xiaoyu's schooluniform. But i first have to finish my: nuku nuku and sakura cosplay ^^"

Ryukku
04-05-2003, 11:03 AM
OMG!! the convention is near and I just can't wait. Is there some other cool conventions soon?

Ryukku
04-12-2003, 06:33 AM
Yesterday it was the convention when i weard the ling xiaoyu school unifrom. I have taken pictures, but my digital camera is broken *__* I HATE IT!! but my dad is trying to fix it, then I can upload some pictures + my friend took some piccys too, so I'll ask her to send mine to me ^^

So soon now...

Kaori
04-12-2003, 07:46 AM
Great! can't wait to see the piccy's