PDA

View Full Version : Offering ride and crash space from Long Island

JeffOneShotWong
07-24-2006, 10:30 PM
A friend and I are leaving from Long Island for Baltimore sometime around noon on Thursday. We've got room for extra people if anyone needs a ride to/from Otakon if they're willing to help out with gas/tolls.

The only catch is that we will be leaving from Long Island and have no intentions of going through NYC (Belt Parkway to Verrazano Bridge). Pick up is a bit of a problem as my friend is unfamiliar with the area and gets lost easily without me in the car but drop off won't be an issue, even if you need to be dropped off in NYC.

We also looking for two more for our hotel at the Marriot. There are five of us so far, all guys. We've all been to multiple cons so we like to have fun. Ages range from 18-28.

We only ask for two things. Bathe at least once a day. And leave your judgments at home. If you are shy, sheltered, or easily offended, then our group isn't for you.

I will not be surprise if Otakon turns out similar to last years Otakon since we are essentially the same group.
http://www.anime.sobhrach.com/~jeffwong/otakon.txt

Please check my site and check out the rants and about me section to get a rough idea of what kind of company you'll be staying with.

Hyper Dingo
07-26-2006, 03:39 PM
myself and my friend sal might be interested in your proposition.

JeffOneShotWong
07-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Are you looking for just a ride or a ride and crash space?