PDA

View Full Version : Norway

daria_jack
03-09-2003, 09:18 AM
I live in Norway. and I am wondering if anyone knows of something in norway. a convention or a meeting or a group or something like that? I'd like that. I can't exactly travel to USA to be in a convention. if you've heard anything of that matter, please tell me!

rpd_girl
03-12-2003, 07:56 PM
hmm... I'd travel to Norway for one if I could! But I have no $. That's be crazy though! cool cool.

Briareos
03-20-2003, 03:47 PM
The two closed con's I can think of right now is UppCon:02 in Uppsala - 5 apr. (Sweden):
www.uppsalakai.org
and J-popcon 2003 in Valby - 31 oct./2 nov. (Denmark):
www.j-popcon.dk

There will be cosplay at both con's.

-Bri

daria_jack
05-12-2003, 10:45 AM
This year prettysilver, Ryukku and I are throwing Cosplay North in Egersund, Norway. So far the only con in Norway. We're having Summer 2003 (August), Halloween (Oct. 31.) Winter/Fall 2003 (November) and maybe Crossplay. This is a long shot, but if any of you would like to come, you're welcome. I don't know if they will be at those months, but most likely. So, if you're ever in Norway, drop by.

I should tell you, it's not a "real" con. It's more of a gathering. We're some place, have the awards, show our costumes and maybe watch a movie. prettysilver had Spring 2003 in April and we had loads of fun. I'm having Summer 2003 and Halloween 2003 (maybe Crossplay 2003, too) and I'm planning what we'll do. Maybe skits and a cat-walk with introductions.

If this sounds fun, PM me and we'll talk XD

***Rinoa***
03-17-2004, 02:45 PM
This year prettysilver, Ryukku and I are throwing Cosplay North in Egersund, Norway. So far the only con in Norway. We're having Summer 2003 (August), Halloween (Oct. 31.) Winter/Fall 2003 (November) and maybe Crossplay. This is a long shot, but if any of you would like to come, you're welcome. I don't know if they will be at those months, but most likely. So, if you're ever in Norway, drop by.

I should tell you, it's not a "real" con. It's more of a gathering. We're some place, have the awards, show our costumes and maybe watch a movie. prettysilver had Spring 2003 in April and we had loads of fun. I'm having Summer 2003 and Halloween 2003 (maybe Crossplay 2003, too) and I'm planning what we'll do. Maybe skits and a cat-walk with introductions.

If this sounds fun, PM me and we'll talk XD

I live in Norway, and I would love to go to something like that! I've alreade PM'd you;)

AngiKate
03-24-2007, 09:13 AM
I know this thread is old, but in the past 4 years, has there been any progress on a convention in Norway? Jeg snakker litt norsk og ville reise! It would be so much fun to go to an event there, practice my Norwegian, see what Norway is doing with the art of cosplay... So what's going on there now? :bouncer: