PDA

View Full Version : Kakurine

Porcelain
03-09-2003, 12:17 PM
Hiya! I was wondering if anyone would probably think that Kakurine(From Evil Zone) was a good choice to pick for a costume to make or should I choose another one? I just can't decide! Oh well, I will attach a picture of her if you've never played the game! Thanks! ^^

Porcelain

Lynzie
03-09-2003, 12:36 PM
I really think it's your decision. If you like the character and think you can do a good job on her costume, go for it! If you don't... don't.

Eriol
03-20-2003, 11:38 AM
Here is one interpretation of that costume:
http://www.geocities.com/cosplaymouse/catalog/evilzone_kakurine.html

(I believe that the client wanted shiny materials, so that's why the costume is really reflective in those images, so that's not really the fault of the costume maker if you don't like shiny materials.)

Izam3
03-21-2003, 09:56 PM
Well the client you speak of Eriol is me Izam3. I really liked the character and so I wanted to cosplay her. And to the cosplayer that is thinking about cosplaying Kakurine as well I believe its your choice if you want to be her. Good luck if you do.

Take care,

Izam3

Michi
03-21-2003, 10:03 PM
Why are you asking? :3 Not sure if you'd fit, not sure if you can make it, etc.? You aren't very specific. :P

But I'd love to see it done, because the world needs more Eretzvaju/Evil Zone cosplay. It's such a fun, silly, blocky-graphic game. XDD Ihadurca is one of my dream costumes... but I'd love to do a Setsuna/Karin pair with someone. *rolls around* But I want to cosplay just about everyone in everything I see, so don't mind me.

Eriol
03-22-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Izam3
Well the client you speak of Eriol is me Izam3. I really liked the character and so I wanted to cosplay her. And to the cosplayer that is thinking about cosplaying Kakurine as well I believe its your choice if you want to be her. Good luck if you do.

Take care,

Izam3

I'm not intending to offend you about your costume choice. This interpretation of the costume happens to be shiny. I'm also not trying to say that I think it's a bad costume.

I know some people don't like shiny fabrics. It doesn't matter in the end: the costume is made and it's one interpretaton of the costume.

Izam3
03-22-2003, 10:28 PM
You didn't offend me its okay Eriol. Shiny fabric looks cool, but you're right some cosplayers prefer to go with another type of fabric that would work for them. I'll try to get some pics of me in the costume okay.

Take care,

Izam3 ^^

Eriol
03-22-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Izam3
You didn't offend me its okay Eriol. Shiny fabric looks cool, but you're right some cosplayers prefer to go with another type of fabric that would work for them. I'll try to get some pics of me in the costume okay.

Take care,

Izam3 ^^

I was afraid my words would have been misinterpreted. Whew...

Have fun in the costume! That's what counts in the end.