PDA

View Full Version : Rooms?

Kakashi101
07-25-2006, 10:16 PM
Just wondering, out of jus the people in Denver and Cosplay.com, who hear has gotton a room? I wanted to see just how many people would be staying. I and four other people are in one room...:angel2:

Blue Eyed Matador
07-25-2006, 10:38 PM
I've gotten a room. The prices are so inexpensive compared to what I'm used to, I'm almost tempted to come to the con even if my friends can't.

Except that would be boring. BUT I DIGRESS.

Kakashi101
07-25-2006, 11:35 PM
IWFHelling, you'll be at little ol' NDK? NO WAY!! Omg!
And yes...only 68 bucks a night. Niiiiiiiiiiice

Blue Eyed Matador
07-26-2006, 12:23 AM
I'm hoping to. My friend can't make it to Otakon so I'm enticing her into NDK. Plus it's the weekend of my birthday which means a good way to scam plane tix off the parentals.

wilper
07-26-2006, 06:08 AM
ah..tks for the reminder! just got my room reservation... luv that 50% NDK discount.

NDK'06
Rude 100%
Bayman 100%
Kadaj 50%

Tenkage-chan
07-26-2006, 07:25 AM
I reserved my room a while back. My brother comes along, and we split the price, so it's even less. :heart: We got a room with two full beds, so if a friend comes along at the last second, there's plently o' room. And since it's only my brother, I don't mind rooming with him. I can beat him senseless, if he does anything stupid, like walk in while I'm changing costumes.

Curucar
07-26-2006, 12:43 PM
I managed to get two ajoined rooms for this year. Trying to round up all the peoples I know in RL to join us because I was seriously considering cancelling. Now we've just got one spot left and I'm trying to convince my sister's ex-boyfriend to stay with us. :P

yng_tr
07-26-2006, 12:46 PM
Shoot... I should get a room

Ditto
07-26-2006, 10:33 PM
I am rooming with 3 of my friends and my dad has gotten a room for himself and a couple of my other friends.

Cosplay_Kitten
07-28-2006, 12:08 PM
I still need to get a room for me and my parents......I will do that soon does anybody know what the cost is for the rooms nightly?

wilper
07-28-2006, 12:23 PM
I still need to get a room for me and my parents......I will do that soon does anybody know what the cost is for the rooms nightly?

NAN DESU KAN: 68.00 per night (use Group Code: NANNANA)
http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/DENTC
http://www.ndkdenver.org/main/registration/hotel

keikana
07-30-2006, 10:51 AM
I booked a room back in ... geeze, I think it was January or February or somethin'. I'm really paranoid when it comes to getting a room for a con XD; My friends and I are all split between something like 3 rooms, and it's way nice, because previous years we had a lot of people crammed into each room, and it was a mess :/

Thatz
08-02-2006, 11:40 AM
I booked a room back in ... geeze, I think it was January or February or somethin'. I'm really paranoid when it comes to getting a room for a con XD; My friends and I are all split between something like 3 rooms, and it's way nice, because previous years we had a lot of people crammed into each room, and it was a mess :/
Yeah...It really was crazy last year... XP

I got my room in december...My mom paided for it! It was my christmas present. XD

FilthyWarumono
08-02-2006, 10:10 PM
xD I got my room a while ago too, it's for my entire cosplay group, The Japanese Fxxker Family ^ ^; So there's five of us in it. XD Luckilly it's a two bed thing. I LOVE NDK'S PRICES!

satsuke
08-09-2006, 10:17 AM
Just got my reservations ,. usually I try and split room costs ,. but at this price may not need to ,.

Quite the change from larger cons like akon or acen .. spending $700 for a hotel room is bad ,. m'kay

D-holla-J
08-09-2006, 11:34 AM
I hadn't been planning on getting a room with my roommate at the hotel, since it's not that far from where I live, but I ended up doing it because I had unexpected extra cash. :toothy: Man, I can't wait! This is gonna rock! (And I won't have to worry about getting pet hair on my costumes every night! Yay for petsitters!)

LunarYoma
08-28-2006, 04:26 AM
when i got a room reserved i was thinking there were none left. i was lucky & was able to get a room reserved.

Bekka_alice
09-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Just got my reservations ,. usually I try and split room costs ,. but at this price may not need to ,.

Quite the change from larger cons like akon or acen .. spending $700 for a hotel room is bad ,. m'kay

One of the biggest reasons I changed to this hotel is to be vastly easier on your wallets, and for a lot nicer rooms than the old hotel too. And no weird stinkies... I signed a multiple year contract and the new guys just renewed it so we will still be here with happy prices for a while.

Dread
09-10-2006, 11:23 PM
I know I'm stayin with a friend of mine. I just hope I can get the days off.
68 a night is great...I'll have something left over to gorge myself at the nearest fast food joint. Or buy stuff there. That might be a good idea to.
Unfortunately I have to leave reservations the protagonist...So I'm not sure if we'll even have a room...

Morbid Angel
09-12-2006, 03:34 PM
Hahaha. God, I don't know. I've gone to the last NDK with six or so people in a room. I'm honestly unsure myself. Might drive to and from home each day.. >>;

FilthyWarumono
09-26-2006, 06:32 AM
xD I've done no room, four people in a room, 98765434567 people in a room, 6 people in a room... XDXD

More is nice on cash, but when people bring multiple costumes and stuff it get's REALLY crowded... and you loose stuff hardcore... and they don't give you 89765 room keys so if you get locked out yer screwed. XD

JL_Toshee
09-26-2006, 10:25 AM
I'm either driving back and forth from home or crashing with my good friend. Probably the latter...

Mog_Squasher
09-26-2006, 10:33 AM
I cant go I live in Australia.
I wish we had as much conventions as America. :(