PDA

View Full Version : Bleach cosplay?

Pages : [1] 2

Nicepants
07-25-2006, 10:58 PM
Hey, I was trying to decide on bleach cosplay, so I was wondering who all was cosplaying from Bleach for onicon.

I was thinking of Urahara, Hirako, or Wanderweiss, but for Hirako or Wanderweiss, I'd like a vizard and arrancar group respectively.

Otherwise, I'll reprise my role of Leon from Kingdom Hearts 2, and cosplay as Antonio from Trinity Blood.

So... any takers?

ZakuKitty
07-26-2006, 12:26 AM
I should have three versions of Shuuhei done by this con so expect to see one of them around. =) Oh and I would so join you for the Trinity Blood thing but Tres will take me awhile longer to finish.

Nicepants
07-26-2006, 02:16 AM
three versions of Shuuhei? Red n white track suit, shinigami outfit, and student?

LordDeus
07-26-2006, 02:22 AM
Hey man, I dunno about being a Vizard or Arrancar, but I'm bringing Mayuri again if that counts for anything.

ZakuKitty
07-26-2006, 08:25 AM
three versions of Shuuhei? Red n white track suit, shinigami outfit, and student?Shinigami, student(blue and white) and the OAV's concept of what he would be wearing on earth(the fishnet thing....it's frightening).

Nicepants
07-26-2006, 07:15 PM
...o.o the one where he and ikkaku are way too friendly?
You have fun with that o.o

ZakuKitty
07-26-2006, 07:32 PM
...o.o the one where he and ikkaku are way too friendly?
You have fun with that o.o
Yes...yes that one. XDDD

OOh and I will have fun with it. I blame my friend for telling me about it. I will be wearing it at A-FEST first.

Nicepants
07-26-2006, 11:19 PM
lol, oh, well, I guess I might see you there, lol.

mel-mel-chan
07-27-2006, 04:52 PM
I'll be bringing Ulquiorra and shinigami ver Urahara to onicon with me.

YellerCrakka
08-21-2006, 02:56 PM
My partner and I are going to Onicon as Hiyori and Shinji with their hollow masks. I'm not sure if we'd get enough people for an entire group of either though... but it would be cool! ^_^

Cat-Chans
08-22-2006, 01:39 PM
Well, since my chances of making oni have greatly increased I might as well post in here.
If I come I'll definatly bring my Lolita interpretation of Ichigo and I might bring Orihime (but I haven't decied since I may wear her for halloween)

Scortia
08-22-2006, 08:59 PM
I might have Yoruichi done in time for Oni-con... time will tell. ^^

AudioFox
08-31-2006, 03:55 PM
i might get byakuya done if i can get my wig styled right.

Kurisuti-n1689
09-03-2006, 05:48 PM
I was going to be Soi Fong, but I am so broke :/

AudioFox
09-04-2006, 11:50 AM
I was going to be Soi Fong, but I am so broke :/you can do it, i would be gladly help you with your cosplay, mostly just get her outfit and i can help you with the rest. XD

HackerEd
09-04-2006, 08:00 PM
Yachiru will be coming to Oni-Con.

LEGO Renji
09-04-2006, 10:46 PM
And so will Lego Renji.

...and Zabimaru too.

Pollux
09-04-2006, 11:56 PM
Wooo Lego Renji! Your crazy lego sword rocks. :)

If classes allow (this is my last semester in college) I will be there as Urahara (v. coy store owner) once again, with a few mods to my costume, but not many. No promises, though.

Kagz
09-05-2006, 06:51 PM
*tears* I want to go. And I may go yet. If I do go I will be bringing Soi Fong and maybe my Hollow Ishego if its done in time. We shall see.

Is trying to talk my Matsumoto and Urahara into going also!

AudioFox
09-05-2006, 09:07 PM
kool we should all meet up somewhere ^.^
i wants to meet da lego renji.
and of course eds yachiru woot!
and who is gonna be rukia i want pics with you since im gonna be byakuya X3

SolarVortex
09-08-2006, 04:44 PM
I will probably bring my Soi Fong...

Lady Saea
09-08-2006, 05:32 PM
Due to some recent changes in the priority of my ever-growing cosplay list...I might have Kuchiki Byakuya ready for Oni-con. We'll see. ^_^

tokio_no_go
09-09-2006, 11:20 AM
I'll most likely be there as Kyouraku as I usually am, and I might be making a Ishida cosplay of when he breaks off his glove. Like with the big wing and such.

Cat-Chans
09-09-2006, 01:01 PM
Ishida
D:

There wasn't one at Afest and it made me cry emo tears

Asmaria
09-09-2006, 01:38 PM
I'll be doing my best to go, and if so, I'm fixing up Ikkaku (since I'll need a new bald cap) and repairing/rebuilding Houzukimaru. I'll probably bring Kira and Gin as well. No time to make any new costumes, unfortunately, but I'm not ready to retire these anyway. XD

HackerEd
09-09-2006, 10:36 PM
*tears* I want to go. And I may go yet. If I do go I will be bringing Soi Fong and maybe my Hollow Ishego if its done in time. We shall see.

Is trying to talk my Matsumoto and Urahara into going also!

Yay!! Then you can all have my famous cookies, and we can have more lounging time. AND BLEACH TWISTER FOR ALL!!

Arei
09-10-2006, 09:49 PM
ill be going as rupi and seajima as shinji if we can get a place to stay :( if not we might be there for one day

Koda89
09-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Aizen(me) may be going.....dunno.....kinda want to hold off his debut till Cos-Con III, but if I can get a ride down there.....I'll be good.....now, don't know about any room deals yet.....so anyone that knows if they are going for sure, can I crash with you if I can get a ride down there?

Saejima
09-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Yeah Im going as Shinji Hirako of the Vizards

Saejima
09-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Yeah I'll be Shinji Hirako of the Vizards

SchizoIori
09-11-2006, 07:52 PM
aww...Jonobi just started me on BLeach. Wish I could get Hitsugaya done for oni-con T_T.

mel-mel-chan
09-12-2006, 06:55 PM
in addition to ulquiorra and shinigami urahara, if asmaria will allow me to borrow a wig again or help me cut a new one I will reprise as a slightly less ghetto Kiyone. I really think I will aslo bring along my regular urahara as well... I didn't take him to afest and was having getta sadness. If only I had the time (which I will if I scrap something) I wanna do my egl ishida.... cat chan i need to get one of my sketches online and show it to you...need to reobtain my scanner from my mother though....

Knightfall
09-12-2006, 09:22 PM
From the looks of it, I might be bringing Ishida. Which version is yet to be determined.

Cat-Chans
09-12-2006, 11:02 PM
D:
2 Ishidas
<3

I have no idea what costumes to bring to this con...

Eared Inu Yasha
09-13-2006, 12:15 PM
Well, Unless something financially terrable happens I am going. Im kinda obligated now... Some prep stuff is already done.

If I go I will bring Matsumoto. I might work on another bleach costume. Possibly Hanataro? but I already have everything for shinagami rukia...... a month before A-kon I changed my mind and made matsumoto instead...
^_^() eheheh and I have such a nice rukia wig too.

After meeting so many fun bleachers at Animefest I really hope to see you at onicon! ^_^ JOY!

Geostormz
09-13-2006, 02:28 PM
Wow, so many bleach cosplayer. I cant hardly wait.

LEGO Renji
09-13-2006, 07:49 PM
w007! Teh Inu Yasha of Ear-age is going too!

Cat-Chans
09-13-2006, 08:11 PM
OK
Now it is time to
disscuss the photoshoot time
O:

AND
I can totaly head this one up too, I'm like an expert now.

I'm not sure when yet, I need to finalize some costume times, but give me suggestions for time and place.

I've never been to Oni-con so I have no idea where to meet

Knightfall
09-13-2006, 08:23 PM
I vote for Friday in the afternoon.

Asmaria
09-13-2006, 10:14 PM
Well I hate to counter Knightfall, but I'm not sure I'll be in until Friday night. I'll try to be there in the morning or the night before, but that depends on my ride and who I go with. So... I would like to ask after Friday, any time is good for me. o_o; Not too big a deal though, I'll be wearing Bleach cosplay all weekend.

Koda89
09-13-2006, 10:28 PM
Maybe we can have TWO shoots like A-FEST?

benihime
09-14-2006, 12:17 AM
OK
Now it is time to
disscuss the photoshoot time
O:

AND
I can totaly head this one up too, I'm like an expert now.

I'm not sure when yet, I need to finalize some costume times, but give me suggestions for time and place.

I've never been to Oni-con so I have no idea where to meet

oh lord just NOT another 15 minute walk. warn me so i can bring extra shoes.

URAHARA IS GOING! i might skip the wig and work hard on my hanatarou or momo costume. i might do momo because i wont have to worry about a wig :)

Lady Saea
09-14-2006, 12:50 AM
I'd suggest not late afternoon or later on friday. A lot of people will be wearing their amano costumes (including myself) and I want to be able to attend the Bleach photoshoot. ^.^ I vote sometime early on Friday or Saturday (early being 3 or earlier). Just my opinion/suggestion. ^.^

Asmaria
09-14-2006, 12:50 AM
Oh! If you are Momo, I'm making my friend an Aizen! Whoo! X)

Arei
09-14-2006, 12:53 AM
as far as i can tell at the moment saejima and i are going (me as rupi and him as shinji hirako) just gotta finalize a few things and hope for the best *crosses fingers*

Cat-Chans
09-14-2006, 02:06 AM
So you finaly convinced him?
XD

Koda89
09-14-2006, 07:28 AM

Aw.....I won't be the only Aizen there....T_T

Eared Inu Yasha
09-14-2006, 10:51 AM
oh lord just NOT another 15 minute walk. warn me so i can bring extra shoes.

URAHARA IS GOING! i might skip the wig and work hard on my hanatarou or momo costume. i might do momo because i wont have to worry about a wig :)

HEEEEY!! your on here now! Joy!!! and lol you icon!!! I love it!

A joyous story on how Benihimi's Icon came to be....

On the way home from AnimeFest Kagz had this Ichigo action figure that she put on my dash bord. His hand was on his sword and his other arm was up like he was rallying the troops ... and I felt the urge to shout "Hail Ichigo!" and then Kagz and Benihime echoed "Hail ichigo!"

soon it became a running gag where one person would shout the phrase and two people would echo in unison. It was such a fun car ride home. Now I wish that action figure would be our con mascot always. But alas he needs to stay safe on top of Kagz's computer. Maybe if I'm lucky enough to open my own I can bring him to cons lol.

A Gin action figure also went up later. For him we shouted "Bai bai" not near as catchy as "Hail Ichigo" haha

By the way Benihime, you should add Urahara to your signature ^_^ that ones finished too! You just need a cane! XD

Eared Inu Yasha
09-14-2006, 11:04 AM
I wonder if Disco Aisen - LORD OF THE DANCE! will be there to?

lol much love to my fellow ANIMEFEST bleachers! <3 Are we not so much more awsome than Narutards?? ((BIAS OPENION ALERT)) XD

Here is a list of bleachers I hung out with at Animefest who are also going to onicon! JOOOOY!

Kagz
Mel mel
Benihime
Azmaria
Cat-chan
Hacker Ed
Lego Renji

...I think there are more.... who are you silent ones lerking out there with onicon dancing in your head?? and who are the ones I saw but did not know were also lerking on this website??

The hitsugaya with the white wig and bankai ichigo with long orange hair will be going too. They dont have names here yet. We must lead them into the dark ways of cosplay.com where we all conspire our cons together.... bwhahaha

GAH! im so happy! *huggles everyone in the room*

EDIT: Hitsugaya now has a cosplay.com account. His name is Rabidant

Asmaria
09-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Aw.....I won't be the only Aizen there....T_T

Well... I look forward to seeing two Aizens, if only for 'dead Aizen' shots. XD Which version will you be? I want pics of both of you together!

I wonder if Disco Aisen - LORD OF THE DANCE! will be there to?

I hope he is! X) Oh- seeing that group at A-fest made me vow to make an Arrancar costume. There wasn't a D-Roy, and I'm not sure how I'm going to do it yet, but I want to make it. I doubt the Arrancar would let me join their disco though, because he's the loser of the team. XD I call him football-head.

Cat-Chans
09-14-2006, 02:15 PM
Sadly I don't think Disco Aizen is coming...
I know Chou isn't
):

Arei
09-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Can Anyone Help Us Find A Place To Stay We Will Be There For One Day But We Want To Be There For All The Days!! So We Need Aplace To Saty Will Pay!!

Arei
09-14-2006, 05:43 PM
So you finaly convinced him?
XD

Whateves I decide it to do it on my own.:untrust:

(This is saejima)

Knightfall
09-14-2006, 06:46 PM
I'd suggest not late afternoon or later on friday. A lot of people will be wearing their amano costumes (including myself) and I want to be able to attend the Bleach photoshoot. ^.^ I vote sometime early on Friday or Saturday (early being 3 or earlier). Just my opinion/suggestion. ^.^

Silly me, I guess I forgot about that. In that case, how does noon-ish or earlier Saturday sound to everyone?

Koda89
09-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Well... I look forward to seeing two Aizens, if only for 'dead Aizen' shots. XD Which version will you be? I want pics of both of you together!

Which version? Pre-revealing to be evil Aizen.....aka, Aizen during the Soul Society arc before his "death" and before revealing his true intentions.

Asmaria
09-14-2006, 09:31 PM
Yay!!! Then I definitely wanna get pics of you both!

Saturday's good with me!

Koda89
09-14-2006, 09:40 PM
Yay!!! Then I definitely wanna get pics of you both!

Saturday's good with me!

Same with me. If we can get a Bleach photoshoot for Saturday, it will save us the effort of trying to find each other during the con. XD

Lady Saea
09-14-2006, 10:03 PM
I second the motion of noonish on Saturday. ^_^ I can't wait to wear Byakuya and join in on the Bleach fun!

Saejima
09-14-2006, 11:36 PM
Arei- Your a Bleacher Now Kyle!

Saejima- I guess........ Oh my god where Bleachers! People sit on us!!

Cat-Chans
09-15-2006, 12:44 AM
Hmm...I need to talk to my people, I'm in a cosplay group that was planing on wearing costumes on Saturday morning...

I'll see if I can get them to swich to Friday Night
D:

either that or maybe push the Bleach too around 2 or 3
dose anyone know when cosplayers have to line up for the show?

Lady Saea
09-15-2006, 12:41 PM
I think you have to line up around 4 for the Masquerade. Not sure. So preferably before 3 for the Bleach shoot. ^_^

benihime
09-16-2006, 12:45 AM

whoo!!! i'll definately try to finish her by then!

orangepassion
09-16-2006, 08:45 PM
YAY MORE BLEACH COSPLAYERS <3

Ahh....going as Yachiru and hopefully EGL Yachiru from the Jumpfesta episode ^_^ must take pictures ne ne! Can't wait to see everyone that was at the Afest photoshoot there too!

Arei
09-17-2006, 02:07 PM
from the way things are looking at the moment wont be able to make it now...really wanted to go too...maybe well get lucky.. :\

Saejima
09-17-2006, 04:10 PM
Shut up Arei. Don't get down we have to make it don't give up!.........(Please Help. We need a room.)

Arei
09-17-2006, 04:42 PM
*shuts up about room* :9

Asmaria
09-17-2006, 06:46 PM
I would totally offer you guys one, but I'm rooming with Eared Inu Yasha, and it's all girls. :| Not my call. Maybe try to organize a room by offering a thread on it's own? Say you'll split ways with a room if someone wants to, and together you guys can reserve it or something. I've had to do that before.

Arei
09-17-2006, 07:24 PM
I would totally offer you guys one, but I'm rooming with Eared Inu Yasha, and it's all girls. :| Not my call. Maybe try to organize a room by offering a thread on it's own? Say you'll split ways with a room if someone wants to, and together you guys can reserve it or something. I've had to do that before.
haha youll probably be seeing me in the girls room, she pmed me about it..so im not worried bout it anymore..just worried bout getting cosplays dones D:

Eared Inu Yasha
09-17-2006, 09:27 PM
I will collect all the lost sheep! XD its my adopt a homeless cosplayer program! There is a seperate guys room that my partner in crime, Rabidant is organizing. :P PM for more info lol a cootie free enviornment. Its supposed to be ajoined though. So you can share your cooties if you want to. ^___^

Arei
09-17-2006, 09:31 PM
I will collect all the lost sheep! XD its my adopt a homeless cosplayer program! There is a seperate guys room that my partner in crime, Rabidant is organizing. :P PM for more info lol a cootie free enviornment. Its supposed to be ajoined though. So you can share your cooties if you want to. ^___^
rofl "its my adopt a homeless cosplayer program!" i bout died laughing from that

HackerEd
09-17-2006, 10:05 PM
YAY MORE BLEACH COSPLAYERS <3

Ahh....going as Yachiru and hopefully EGL Yachiru from the Jumpfesta episode ^_^ must take pictures ne ne! Can't wait to see everyone that was at the Afest photoshoot there too!

yay, two yachirus again^^ I had so much fun hanging with you and Hinamori-chan at Afest. Oh and L too. It was funny when he and Sora were pretending to argue. Best crossover ever.

And we must find more gothic lolita bibles! Then we can oggle at them together~

Asmaria
09-17-2006, 10:19 PM

OMG, lol XD The 10th division has a homeless shelter?? I never knew!

(You guys rock!)

Saejima
09-17-2006, 10:28 PM
I feel so much better now. Who's all in the room? Is there a list?

On the boys side. I mean

Eared Inu Yasha
09-18-2006, 01:28 AM
OMG, lol XD The 10th division has a homeless shelter?? I never knew!

(You guys rock!)

OMG! It is Matsumoto and Hitsugaya organizing this thing! HOW did he trick me into doing all this paper work!??!

Answering the question about who is in on this I only have the ladys list.

Should we have a special meeting for all the things a female shinagami needs? (I say we skip the meeting and have sake instead!)

List of ladys:
Asmaria, Binehime, Arei, Kagz and my self.

You have to ask my Taichou about the males.... I only look at as much paper work as I have too!

XD j/k I have a rough list but I have to keep it on the downlow cause I dont know who has talked to him yet.

Guys can PM me their contact info so I can get it to him.

Arei
09-18-2006, 01:34 AM
OMG! It is Matsumoto and Hitsugaya organizing this thing! HOW did he trick me into doing all this paper work!??!

Answering the question about who is in on this I only have the ladys list.

Should we have a special meeting for all the things a female shinagami needs? (I say we skip the meeting and have sake instead!)

List of ladys:
Asmaria, Binehime, Arei, Kagz and my self.

You have to ask my Taichou about the males.... I only look at as much paper work as I have too!

XD j/k I have a rough list but I have to keep it on the downlow cause I dont know who has talked to him yet.

Guys can PM me their contact info so I can get it to him.
lol, thats pretty funny, and yes i second skip the meeting straight to sake :cheers: and as for my saejima..the only way anyone can really get into contact with him is on here, or myspace or through me :9

orangepassion
09-18-2006, 05:07 AM
yay, two yachirus again^^ I had so much fun hanging with you and Hinamori-chan at Afest. Oh and L too. It was funny when he and Sora were pretending to argue. Best crossover ever.

And we must find more gothic lolita bibles! Then we can oggle at them together~

YAY! Ed-chan! XD yeah! Momo and I were so glad to meet you too! <3 the cross over was LOVE lol.

YES! those gothic lolita bibles are a MUST >D

RabidAnt
09-18-2006, 07:14 PM
Matttsuumoootooo!!!!

*sigh*

Saejima
09-18-2006, 08:12 PM
I have a pm to you know I need to know Taichou because its not just Arei its me too don't let me get excluded and I like it when she says My saejima I feel hAPPY. XD

Saejima
09-18-2006, 08:13 PM
I have a pm to you know! I need to know Taichou because its not just Arei its me too don't let me get excluded :lost: and I like it when she says My saejima I feel hAPPY. :angel:

Eared Inu Yasha
09-18-2006, 10:00 PM
Matttsuumoootooo!!!!

*sigh*

XD *hides behind the coutch* I didn't mean to turn the office into a homeless shelter! They originally came for drinks..... promise!

Saejima
09-18-2006, 11:19 PM
Matttsuumoootooo!!!!

*sigh*

If its a problem. I'll go look some where else.Dont woory about it. :eek: Just take my girlfriend (arei ) she wants to go more then me :bashful:

orangepassion
09-19-2006, 05:16 AM
sdjafl;dsjflsj Well that was a sudden change of plans. x_x

Due to the cancelation of my friend's attendence to Onicon I suddenly don't want to go at all. D: And if I do go I only want to go for $25...<_<; It's most likely that I'm going to go on saturday only unless I can gather my group of 10 friends then I'll just be stuck sdjfkldSJFSLDJFAL;SDJF rawr

Well...I'll still try to go as EGL Yachiru. :O

Hackered-chan! D: momo can't go >_< l;fajdasl;fjas;dljf *le sigh*

Asmaria
09-19-2006, 11:36 AM
Ohno, Orangepassion! ;_; That sucks! I hope you can work it out... :|

I just spent last night coloring LEGO Renji's new wig. Dang that's a lot of sharpie. @_@ My hand is berry colored (Yes, the marker's color is 'berry' XD), but hopefully by the time I'm done he won't have neon red hair at Oni-con.

HackerEd
09-19-2006, 03:16 PM
sdjafl;dsjflsj Well that was a sudden change of plans. x_x

Due to the cancelation of my friend's attendence to Onicon I suddenly don't want to go at all. D: And if I do go I only want to go for $25...<_<; It's most likely that I'm going to go on saturday only unless I can gather my group of 10 friends then I'll just be stuck sdjfkldSJFSLDJFAL;SDJF rawr

Well...I'll still try to go as EGL Yachiru. :O

Hackered-chan! D: momo can't go >_< l;fajdasl;fjas;dljf *le sigh*

aww no Hinamori-chan? It won't be the same without her...:bigcry:

Kagz
09-19-2006, 05:54 PM
*pats orange on the head* You gotta go!! I know I will take you to the 10th squads homeless shelter! Im sure there is room!

Cat-Chans
09-19-2006, 10:34 PM
Ok everyone...I'm thinking around 2 for the shoot on Saturday.
I was also thinking of possibly having a late night Bleach game party.
Since twister was such a blast, why not turn it into a huge party. We could all bring board games and go to town.

Like it, Hate it?

I would probably hold this after the cosplay show on Saturday. I'll be in a Sakura costume for the show...but I'll want out of that pretty soon, so Orihime will reapear late on Saturday night anyway.

Lady Saea
09-19-2006, 10:36 PM
That sounds good. As long as the Bleach photoshoot doesn't go too long since I have to change into Kuja for the cosplay show/line up.

But I think I'd be up for changing back into Byakuya after the show and joining you guys for the party. :D

Edit: Line up for Masquerade on Saturday is at 5pm til 5:30pm (doors open til close). So a 2pm Bleach shoot should be fine! :D

benihime
09-19-2006, 11:01 PM
2 again yay! ill wear one costume to each. i swear ill show up at both this time ^^

Koda89
09-19-2006, 11:01 PM
Seeing as I am doing Aizen the entire con, I'm game for anything, really.

Kagz
09-19-2006, 11:07 PM
Well I will change out of Hollow Ichi after the cosplay so I can play as Soi again.... Dress + Twister = bad.... So I will be Soi for the meet Hollow EGL for the show and Soi again for the games!

Eared Inu Yasha
09-19-2006, 11:38 PM
YAY ! Game night sounds fun!! Anyone up for spin the bottle?? XD j/k lol

Cat-Chans
09-20-2006, 12:25 AM
D: Aw man Kagz, we're not going to be in Ichigirl costumes together...I think we may have to change into them at some point on another day for some pictures

As for the shoot, I've never been to this place so someone tell me where we should meet.

Kagz
09-20-2006, 01:46 PM
Yeah cause I think Im gonna wear Ichigirl on Friday also just cause im so stoked to wear it!

Saejima
09-20-2006, 03:12 PM
I just finshished my Shinji Hirako Hollow mask now I hope there's going to be a Hiyori over at oni-con.....................Now that I think about no i hope not.

Cat-Chans
09-20-2006, 03:15 PM
Awsome, I was going to wear Gir on Friday night, so it would be really easy to change into Ichigo whenever

Koda89
09-20-2006, 04:10 PM
Sweet, I got my Captain's cloak today! Outfit complete....save for Zanpakuto....>_>

Eared Inu Yasha
09-20-2006, 05:07 PM
oh oh! I just had a fabulous idea! on game night, how 'bout Kareoke? I have some equipment. It hooks into a dvd player and tv. I cant fly my tv and dvd player to oni con though... But if someone could bring a small set that would be cool! I have lots of anime and bleach kareoke tracks and a book of lyrics!

Asmaria! You and I must sing Fuyo no Hanabi! ^_^
I love "This light I see" but it would be funnier make Rabidant sing it since its a Hitsugaya song.. (female voice though haha!)

What do you guys think? sound fun?

Kagz
09-20-2006, 05:12 PM
HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN!!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Kagz/?action=view&current=IMAG0023.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1
EGL Ichi prop one finished!

gundammrw
09-20-2006, 05:34 PM
HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN!!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Kagz/?action=view&current=IMAG0023.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1
EGL Ichi prop one finished!

Awesome job on the pumpkin Kagz. Your the best! Cant wait to see your Ishego.

Lady Saea
09-20-2006, 06:17 PM
Sweet pumpkin. You Bleach peoples are funny. Can't wait for Oni-con. :D

LordDeus
09-20-2006, 07:01 PM
damn, I had been keeping myself from reading the manga as to not spoil the anime when the fillers end.... but I COULDNT WAIT ANY LONGER!!! I caught up to the manga in one night and now I wanna be an Arrancar sooo badly!!!! ARRGG!!

SchizoIori
09-20-2006, 07:07 PM
Just to let you bleach-ers know, since Jonobi is cosplaying from Bleach and I'm not, I am going to go to the photo shoot/s you guys have to take pics of his Byakuya with all the bleach people. I'll try to take many pics. ^_^

Koda89
09-20-2006, 07:47 PM
Just to let you bleach-ers know, since Jonobi is cosplaying from Bleach and I'm not, I am going to go to the photo shoot/s you guys have to take pics of his Byakuya with all the bleach people. I'll try to take many pics. ^_^

Yes ma'am!

orangepassion
09-20-2006, 09:27 PM
OMGYAYUPDATEBEFOREIHEADTOBED! XD

There's hope for me yet! >D I do NOT want to miss the photo shoot so count me in with my Yachiru! (Not sure which to bring! EGL or Vice Captain...hmm)

^^ Kags! That's awesome! XD hope you post more pictures as you finish things along!

We haven't decided on a like...exact time right?

Asmaria
09-20-2006, 11:07 PM
Dude, Kagz! That pumpkin rocks! XDDD

Eared Inu Yasha, you must share half my brain or something. *dies* You beat me to asking you. I can bring my dvd player if I can steal it away from my roomate for a weekend! Possibly my tv too, gotta ask my ride if there's room.

Also, I managed to snag the bleach musical (it's up on soul_society on LJ!) and I'm going to bring the music if I can because I want to do the Hona Sainara song and teach anyone who wants to learn it.

Yay, thanks SchizoIori! More photographers = yay!

Eared Inu Yasha
09-21-2006, 10:06 AM
XD Lego said he would sing one of the Renji character songs! YEee!

YAY! if all the equipment is taken care of, now all we need to know is if there is a wall outlit we can steal... (some hotels keep covers on them and you have to open with a key to use....)

eh well if Karaoke durring the game night doesnt work out we can go do it in some ones room and whoever wants to can do kareoke later. ^_^ Use those outlits.
(we may not beable to use the tv in there for the kareoke though, cuase hotel people are natzis and make the equipment uncompatable for your add ons to force you to rent a dvd player or buy those movies on their tv system and its all really evil!)

Saejima
09-21-2006, 10:19 AM
I suggested swimming since there is a pool in the hotel. But it would be weird seeing everybody out of Cosplay.

Asmaria
09-21-2006, 11:56 AM
Lol, I'd still swim!

Cat-Chans
09-21-2006, 02:05 PM
I'd rather not swim...too much effort. I'd have to wash my hair right afterwords and then dry it and
D:

Dose anyone have Cranium?
that would be super fun.

The only reason I'm going to the pool party at Ikkicon is becasue there will be swimsuit cosplay
BIKINI JAMES HO!

Lady Saea
09-21-2006, 03:29 PM
I was thinking of doing bikini Kuja since hes already wearing one. O.o; jk...We were thinkign of doing swimsuit Bleach chars...and having captain's towels instead of jackets.

Eared Inu Yasha
09-21-2006, 03:46 PM
XD that would be cute but maybe too much work since everyone is working on costumes for the con. Althought oddly enough the other day Kagz made me wear this black low cut swimsuit and then tied a pink shiney surong(sp?) around my waist and said she wanted to design me Matsumoto swim wear... eheheheh.....

but really im too modest for that.. I'd die of embarasment.. swim suits dont really leave much to the imagination XD It took a lot of convincing from Momo and Kagz to get me to wear the Matsumto shinagami shirt as low as I have. And they yank the pink scarf away... cause I have a habbit of covering my self with it. XD Until I forget what Im wearing.... haha

another random thought on bleach swimming. Even if we did use Jonobi's cute idea, without wigs a lot of people wouldnt look like their characters anymore. Wigs near clorinated water is baad. :(

Just on swimming in gerneral, I guess I wouldnt mind. Aftergame night whoever wants to can go meet at the pool. (assuming its still open) cause I have a feeling we will be horsing around for a wile. :)

SO! Cat-chan! Will you sing?? XD My blade is my pride?

Koda89
09-21-2006, 04:27 PM
I swear, this is shaping up to be WAY better than A-FEST's Bleach fun, atleast, on paper.

Cat-Chans
09-21-2006, 04:32 PM
I'm pretty much going to suck at anything that isn't in english but I guess I can give it a try
D:

Asmaria
09-21-2006, 04:54 PM
*blinks at Koda's cosplay lineup* :O A Kira? Yaaay! Get pics with me when I'm Gin! Cause Mel's cutting her hair! *cries*

Koda89
09-21-2006, 06:07 PM
*blinks at Koda's cosplay lineup* :O A Kira? Yaaay! Get pics with me when I'm Gin! Cause Mel's cutting her hair! *cries*

If I bring Kira....which wouldn't be hard....just take off my Aizen haori...>_>

Saejima
09-21-2006, 06:20 PM
Well let see we got Bleach twister? That would be awesome if there was a scene it game of Bleach.

Well heres something we got

1. Bleach swimming
2. Bleach Twister (which I guess is a past time know)
3. Bleach Kareoke
4. Bleach Soccer
If you guys got more suggestions let hear it.

Eared Inu Yasha
09-21-2006, 06:31 PM
dont forget Kareoke! XD

we could bring some bored games? I'll bring a ball cause I remeber how fun it was when a lot of the Animefest bleachers were playing with Karin's soccer ball. :)

Oh I just remembered some fun games that I have at partys I throw that groups enjoy!

Anime Trivia and whose line games (like the bachelerett thing) its really easy to throw together. All you need is some chairs and goofy people who are willing to be silly. Oh and some paper to write down the characters. ^_^

MidnightMist
09-21-2006, 06:52 PM
I just finshished my Shinji Hirako Hollow mask now I hope there's going to be a Hiyori over at oni-con.....................Now that I think about no i hope not.

Your dream (or nightmare) shall come true as I'll be at Oni-Con in my Hiyori costume this year. ^_-

Saejima
09-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Oh dear god forgive me. Please don't hit me with yor sandal please!!! Your suppose to be my bride. Brides don't abuse their spouses.

Knightfall
09-21-2006, 07:33 PM
Ok, so to recap. When is the shoot, and where?

Cat-Chans
09-22-2006, 01:33 AM
The Photoshoot is at 2pm Saturday
Location TBA
(I need people to suggest places becuase I've never been to this con)

The Party will be after the cosplay show on Saturday night.
Twister, Kareoke, soccer (aparently), other board games, ect...
We could play Signs...I can't realy explane it online, I need to be visual. It's a group game that involves no props so it would be easy and as dumb as it sounds its a lot of fun and addictive.

Kagz
09-22-2006, 02:56 AM
HA HA HA I am the bomb cause my wig can totally handle it! and if it does fade a little then its good cause then the blue will show up better! But I dunno what kinda swim suite would Soi have anyways... *ponders this* coming up with matsumoto was easy but geeze.

And oooooh a captians towel, that would be super awesome!!

OOH OOOH I wanna sing Tattoos on the Sky!! *bounces* I <3 that song and the Hanataro song!! And hey if you want and we happen to be Ichigirls together Catchan we can do both Ichi songs as duets and butcher the japanese language together!! ^^, Now I must go listen to them!! Hmmm I wonder how I would go about learning to play that on the bass.... hrmmmm. I guess first would be get a new bass LMAO!

ARG Im so excited... grrr I have to postpon any more costume work till after this stupid play. I really hate being a theatre major at times... GAH they have me spelling it wrong now... stupid french and there spelling things strange!!

Asmaria
09-22-2006, 11:35 AM
I've never been, but would it be easier to just suggest 'lobby' or something generic like 'near registration' or something like that? If none of us know the hotel layout, we could name a traditional spot that's found in any con so we can find each other.

Well whether we swim or not, it's not a big deal to me, but I'll bring a swimsuit just in case. I wonder if I have time/money to get and paint my own towel. X) I should paint an emblem for a division on it rather than a number, since I will not be able to portray Gin at the pool. XDDDD Nope, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have my (awful) girly figure. *snerks*

Although it's not a good party game, I'm going to bring my Go board because Mel, Logan and I were talking and we have this mental image of Gin playing Go or chess with the other Arrancar or even Aizen. If anyone /does/ want to play though, for some odd reason (That game is slooow dang!) well, I have no problems sharing!

SchizoIori
09-22-2006, 11:47 AM
I'd love to take pics of the Bleach people playing board games. Some how that sounds hilarious to me.

Knightfall
09-22-2006, 11:51 AM
Good stuff. Only thing is that I won't be in Bleach attire for Saturday night.

Eared Inu Yasha
09-22-2006, 12:20 PM
well it wasnt soccer. Its was just us sitting in a circle serving the ball back and forth. It was kind of a volley ball drill really. But I figured if you give crazy people a ball goofyness will occur.

I dont think there are lyrics out for tattoos in the sky yet, kagz. Does anyone know a site where I can find the bleach character songs lyrics? Animelyric only has a few.

Benihime might want to "Hanataro desu" since she is cosplaying him.. but she could do "Shimpainai Onesssan" if she finds someone to sing Kon's part.

but who knows she might be wearing Momo. Then maybe she will do "Momoiro Hana" :)

but any of the afore mentioned songs... I dont have the lyrics yet.

Maybe I should put up a list of what bleach Kareoke tracks I have and what Lyrics Ive collected thus far?

Saejima
09-22-2006, 12:40 PM
I wann do "My pace" and I like the shinigami towel because I made a towel with Hirako's mask on it. :)

Kagz
09-22-2006, 01:25 PM
YAY GO!! I will totally play! Im not the best at it but I love playing!!

As for the lyrics im not worried I can always make my own and if not its not like its a big deal or anything were just screwing around.

Koda89
09-22-2006, 03:09 PM
For singing...I call D-technolife, if it wasn't already called.

I'll bring swim trunks incase we DO go swimming.

Lady Saea
09-22-2006, 05:07 PM
I'll sing Uverworld or D-tecnolife...or movin! We'll see. I'm a drummer so don't expect much singing talent. >.> <.<

HackerEd
09-22-2006, 07:09 PM
Well I'd love to do kareoke, some of you know I can sing. Not sure what I'd do though~

Saejima
09-22-2006, 09:58 PM
Well since Ive been going through so many obsticales to get there and Ive gone threw so many hardships Im dedicating My Pace to me sisters that died recently.
So yeah I will also be doing the Mod souls dance to the song. Because they all ways wanted to see me do it in a big crowd.

DON'T NONE OF YOU DARE LET MY LITTLE PROBLEM GET YOU DONE THIS IS ONI-CON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DO YOU WILL SUFFER!!

Cat-Chans
09-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Asterik is a must.
Plus its the only song I can acctualy sing parts of
D:

Tonight Tonight Tonight would be good, I KNOW I can sing that one XD

I'd rather sing with people though, so anyone feel free to join me

I wish wal-mart had yellow suits this year so I could do Orihime poolside, but they don't...

Eared Inu Yasha
09-22-2006, 11:17 PM
Well I'd love to do kareoke, some of you know I can sing. Not sure what I'd do though~

DO "funny days!" Its yachiru's image song! There is also an 11th squad theme called "We" It has Kenpatchi and your pachinko ball allong with the guy obsessed with beuaty in it. Yachiru too of course. Heheh but you would need more people for that.

Maybe I should learn matsumoto's image song. ^_^ ...although I'm not to crazy about it. Maybe If I cant convince Rabid aunt to do "this light I see" I can convince him to sing it with me. But eh Im already doing "Fuyu no hanabi" with Asmaria. :) but I dont have the voicless track for it. I'll see if I can get ahold of it. I do have a gin song for Asmaria if we cant do the duet.
Or we could just sing over the voices although I dont really like them cause they are distracting.

Koda89
09-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Asterik is a must.
Plus its the only song I can acctualy sing parts of
D:

Tonight Tonight Tonight would be good, I KNOW I can sing that one XD

I'd rather sing with people though, so anyone feel free to join me

I wish wal-mart had yellow suits this year so I could do Orihime poolside, but they don't...

I'll join ya in Tonight Tonight Tonight.

Arei
09-22-2006, 11:25 PM
TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT is probaly the only song id do if i did sing..then again i cant sing at all...so dont expect anything outta me..dont wanna make your ears bleed or anything

RabidAnt
09-23-2006, 12:54 AM
Meh, Tonight Tonight Tonight honestly is the only one I can even PRETEND to know the lyrics of. And I was a drummer, not a singer -_-'.

Eared Inu Yasha
09-23-2006, 11:43 AM
Meh, Tonight Tonight Tonight honestly is the only one I can even PRETEND to know the lyrics of. And I was a drummer, not a singer -_-'.

you don't have to KNOW the lyrics. You just have to be able to read them ^_^

Lady Saea
09-23-2006, 12:27 PM
Yeah we should have a drummer's duet on Tonight tonight Tonight. O.o;

orangepassion
09-23-2006, 04:06 PM
8D yay for the bleach photoshoot! (slow with forums these days...XD;;...) anyways! My friend is running an artists alley table so hopefully I can get the shift where the bleach photo shoot works perfectly! XD;

LEGO Renji
09-23-2006, 07:28 PM
As Matsumoto said before, yes, I'm willing to do Kareoke, though aside from songs like 'Banana Phone', I have no clue how good I'll actually be, haha. I'm also up for pretty much everything suggested so far. Even if we don't go swimming as a group, I'll probably still swim, it's one of my favorite past times.

As for board games, might I suggest in-character Monopoly (let's see Death Gods figure this one out) Risk, Apples to Apples, Pictionary, or Taboo. Any of those should produce interesting results.

Asmaria
09-23-2006, 07:36 PM
Are you sure you want shinigami like Rukia playing Pictionary? We'll never guess /anything/. XD

I'm working on transcribing some lyrics down, so I'll post a link to them when I'm done! Any requests?

Koda89
09-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Are you sure you want shinigami like Rukia playing Pictionary? We'll never guess /anything/. XD

I'm working on transcribing some lyrics down, so I'll post a link to them when I'm done! Any requests?

XD

Rukia.......would draw everything as either a bunny or a bear....>_>

Lady Saea
09-23-2006, 07:55 PM
XD

Rukia.......would draw everything as either a bunny or a bear....>_>

XD Oh noes! I call not being on Rukia's team...O.o; I think some sibling rivalry would be good for her. o.O;

Asmaria
09-24-2006, 01:00 AM
Well Byakuya seems to share his sister's art talent... if the sandcastle contest is any indication. *snickers*

Kagz
09-24-2006, 01:01 AM
LMAO if we play we should have to stay in character the whole time that would make it more interesting!

Lady Saea
09-24-2006, 01:06 AM
Yeah, Kagz! Thats the whole point. XD Oh man. Yay for being non-energetic and disconcerned. x.x;

Cat-Chans
09-24-2006, 01:56 AM
OH MAN
Apples to Apples in character would be excelent.
I'll have to raid my game closet when I go home in a few weeks...see if I can find anything good.

Kagz
09-24-2006, 09:53 AM
*laughs* All I have as far as board games are concerned is Othello and Yahtzee. Othello could be interesting but someone is bringing GO and thats far more fun!

LEGO Renji
09-24-2006, 10:13 AM
I can supply Apples to Apples and Risk, but that's all I have.

mel-mel-chan
09-24-2006, 10:32 AM
wows, I missed so much i'm not even gonna read this whole thread. i'll just let asmaria and legorenji fill me in later. But asmaria I'm still bringing my go board. I'm slowly shifting it from out my closet closer to the still not totally unpacked afest suitcase.

Koda89
09-24-2006, 11:07 AM
I have a few board games like Carcasscane(sp?) that are fun.

Lady Saea
09-24-2006, 11:38 AM
I can gank Scattegories from SchizoIori if you all want that. :D

Cat-Chans
09-24-2006, 02:26 PM
Dose anyone have cranium?
D:

If not I can ask my sister if I can borrow it when I go home in a few weeks.
It's like one of my favorite party games. If you've never played it combines both creative and fact driven challenges so its good for everyone

As for swiming, I may do it, if I decide to make an Orihime suit...I don't know if I want to go ahead and make an original idea or try and do the offical one. If I decide on the offical it won't happen till A-kon.

I'll need to make some swiming hairclips too
D:
I don't want to damage my others

Lady Saea
09-24-2006, 02:37 PM
If someone brings a TV...I do have guitar hero. O.o;

LEGO Renji
09-24-2006, 05:37 PM
Koda, if by 'Carcasscane' you mean that castle/field territory game, I'd definitely play that.

HackerEd
09-24-2006, 07:21 PM
If someone brings a TV...I do have guitar hero. O.o;

Yay, guitar Hero! Everytime I play guys stare at me, much like a few years ago with DDR. Rather funny^^ I love playing it, and I can bring my guitar controler if we need it.

Eared Inu Yasha
09-24-2006, 08:15 PM

Lol you are so funny! Here is a list of Bleach songs I already have the lyrics for, so you dont work hard transcribing anything that was a waste of energy!

Bleach Character song –Toshiro Hitsugaya (J8)
The Light I See
BLEACH 3rd Ending Song (A11)
Houkiboshi; Comet
BLEACH 3rd opening song (A8)
Ichirin no Hana; A single flower; HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
BLEACH 5th ending (A12)
Life
Bleach Ending (A10)
Hanabi
Bleach ending song (A9)
My Pace
BLEACH Kurosaki Ichigo Character Song
My Blade As My pride
BLEACH Matsumoto Rangiku Character Song
Ran Hana~RANKA~
BLEACH Ichimaru Gin, Matsumoto Rangiku Duet
Fuyu no Hanabi; Fireworks of Winter

Ignore the random numbers. this was copied from my kareoke index. I think that is a complete list of lyrics I have saved for bleach. Remember to check animelyrics for ones that they have and that any of the bleach openings or closings can be found on the web. It is the character songs that are rare.

as for boared games. how bout connect four or checkers? I might be able to bring those... but then again my luggage space is limited since Im flying...
Jinga is fun too and doesn't take up too much space. Also stupid litle games like Pick up sticks or Go fish could be funny in character. And You can do a lot with a deck of cards. I have poker chips.

LEGO Renji
09-24-2006, 08:49 PM
Why do I see Keroeke and Guitar Hero somehow going together?

Arei
09-24-2006, 09:20 PM
Why do I see Keroeke and Guitar Hero somehow going together?
lol because it will somehow find a way

Lady Saea
09-24-2006, 09:49 PM
lol Too bad theres not an Anime/J-Rock Guitar Hero. Btw, I have 2 controllers. ^.^

Eared Inu Yasha
09-24-2006, 10:00 PM
The Kareoke set I am bringing requirs a TV and DVD player. Asmaria says, she can bring a DVD player for sure but isnt sure about the tv. Does anyone maybe have a small TV they can bring? If I was driving I could bring mine, No problem. I dont think we will be able to use a tv from the hotel, but I will ask.

Koda89
09-24-2006, 10:56 PM
Koda, if by 'Carcasscane' you mean that castle/field territory game, I'd definitely play that.

Ok...it's correct spelling is Carcassonne.

And ya, I mean the castle/field territory game.

That'll be interesting to see...Renji and Aizen playing a territory game....:reverse:

Cat-Chans
09-24-2006, 11:21 PM
I have a TV...but I don't know if I would have space for it. I'm riding with 2 other cosplayers...and my costumes alone take up a lot of room
D:

Kagz
09-25-2006, 12:29 AM
Well if were bringing videogames then Im bringing DDR cause I LOVE THAT GAME SOOOOO MUCH!! yay DDR!

Oh and YAY Guitar Hero! I <3 that game!

Disco Aizen
09-25-2006, 03:21 AM
Disco Aizen will be making his appearance...Dance!

What to bring...o_o

Koda89
09-25-2006, 07:19 AM

What to bring...o_o

OMG!:geek:

Dunno what you should bring, but I know for a fact that Regular Aizen(me), Dead Aizen, and Disco Aizen(you) should all take a pic together.

Disco Aizen
09-25-2006, 09:09 AM
I'll look foward to it. ^_^

Eared Inu Yasha
09-25-2006, 11:22 AM
Whoo Hoo! Lord Of The Dance!

gundammrw
09-25-2006, 12:48 PM
Dang I wish I could go. Seems like Oni-con is going to be a blast. At this point I could only go for Friday or Sunday. An 8 hour trip would be alot for only a day con going. sigh

Disco Aizen
09-25-2006, 01:05 PM
I'm sure a lot of you have seen the newest Bleach chapter, 244. Anybody want to do any of the new Espada with me? Either that or an Arrancar Gin or Tousen.

Arei
09-25-2006, 01:48 PM
I'm sure a lot of you have seen the newest Bleach chapter, 244. Anybody want to do any of the new Espada with me? Either that or an Arrancar Gin or Tousen.

i would do the only female one but well i dont have time to make her outfit lol

and yay aizen-sama~!

Saejima
09-25-2006, 04:01 PM

What to bring...o_o

YES!! THE ROOM IS CHEAPER NOW!!

LEGO Renji
09-25-2006, 04:41 PM
w007! Indeed the price will drop as a result.

I think I can bring one of my TV's, granted it is rather small and will require an RFU input for the PS2 (which I can supply) and one for the Kereoke machine.

Koda89
09-25-2006, 05:18 PM
For the Aizen Trio pic, I have an idea. I could stand on the right side, Dead Aizen can stand next to me, and Disco can stand on the left, making it somewhat look like the "time line of Aizen", meaning, right now, he is discoing.

Eared Inu Yasha
09-25-2006, 05:48 PM
w007! Indeed the price will drop as a result.

I think I can bring one of my TV's, granted it is rather small and will require an RFU input for the PS2 (which I can supply) and one for the Kereoke machine.

Yes, I had planed on bringing adapters As well as a power surger. All that stuff takes a lot of outlits. :)

YAY!

Two power surgers might be good. But I only have one. Its enough to hook up the equipment for kareoke. But if anyone else needs more than one outlit, think of that.

Disco Aizen
09-25-2006, 06:15 PM
On the subject of saving money..Would anybody in the DFW metroplex mind giving me a ride to the con? Of course I would split the gas cost with you. I'm sure anybody would appreciate lower gas fare to the convention.

Oh! Anybody got a Japanese Ps2? If so I could bring the new Bleach fighting game thats coming out. Bleach: Blade Battles

Heres a link to what the game looks like. Oh and go to characters when you do.

http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/bleach/blade/

LordDeus
09-25-2006, 06:17 PM

Aww I would for sure, but the ones I want to do I can't get a clear shot of from that one page. I would love to be Grimjaw or Ulquirra but I dont have the body type im afraid.

Ohh the new PS2 game, I may just buy that myself... but after the horrible GC game and the mediocre PS2 titles before that one, I dont know.

benihime
09-25-2006, 09:08 PM
On the subject of saving money..Would anybody in the DFW metroplex mind giving me a ride to the con? Of course I would split the gas cost with you. I'm sure anybody would appreciate lower gas fare to the convention.

Oh! Anybody got a Japanese Ps2? If so I could bring the new Bleach fighting game thats coming out. Bleach: Blade Battles

Heres a link to what the game looks like. Oh and go to characters when you do.

http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/bleach/blade/

i have a modded ps2 but i dont know if it'll fit in my suitcase :\ but i can probably try!

YAY MORE AIZENS I GET TO SWOON (er i mean admire?) OVER!

Disco Aizen
09-25-2006, 09:34 PM
Oh! My gf is interested in going. So if the ladies have room over there she could bring down the cost for you guys. ^_^

Ideas for future Cons-

1.Bleach watergun and waterballon war!

2. Bleach cosplayers vs. Naruto cosplayers- Foam bats and Nerf gun battle.

Anyone want to add to this?

Saejima
09-25-2006, 09:37 PM
I like both

Me and are arei will bring alot of ballons

Saejima
09-25-2006, 09:47 PM
Well I will change out of Hollow Ichi after the cosplay so I can play as Soi again.... Dress + Twister = bad.... So I will be Soi for the meet Hollow EGL for the show and Soi again for the games!

Soi Fong will lose too Shinji Hirako of the Vizards

Asmaria
09-25-2006, 10:57 PM
aldsfa'kldfa Dan, I really don't think I can afford it, but if somehow I can swing it, I'll try to make Gin's new jacket. :| It really honestly depends on if I can get some art comissions between now and the con. *dies*

Man, another water fight. XD Sounds fun to me.

Disco Aizen
09-26-2006, 04:49 AM
aldsfa'kldfa Dan, I really don't think I can afford it, but if somehow I can swing it, I'll try to make Gin's new jacket. :| It really honestly depends on if I can get some art comissions between now and the con. *dies*

Man, another water fight. XD Sounds fun to me.

Its ok maybe for A-kon,ne? ^_^ Do you have any white fabric? I'd like to see if I can sew some sleeves on my Aizen captain jacket.

Kagz
09-26-2006, 10:32 AM
YARG!! *falls over* EGL is hard... *pouts* I mean I didn't think it was easy but jeeze. *fumes at dress form* And if the work for the play doesn't start slimming down abit Im never gonna get to finish this for Onicon. *sighs* I would like to make it to the con still breathing. But yeah I probably won't make the Soi swim gear in time this year Hell I may not even have the new jacket done with all the time little miss Ichi is consuming... stupid elaborite ideas...

On another note though I would totally enjoy thrashing some narutards!

Asmaria
09-26-2006, 11:19 AM
I have white fabric, but it's not mine. For my friend's Aizen coat, and his Kenshin hakama. :| I JUST got a coupon for %50 off at Jo-anne's though, and I get paid friday. We'll just see what happens. I may be able to make the sucker for half price. *_*

I gotta get Nick's Aizen costume done first though, and I'm trying to finish the jacket tonight after class. (Fortunately, Hakama and Kimono don't take but 2 days to make. @_@) Tomorrow I'm helping Zaku Kitty repair her Shuuhei as well. (I didn't realize I had so much to do. *DIES*)

If you have the fabric yourself, I can at least put sleeves on for you though. PM me or something. D: (I just realized, if I want to use that coupon this weekend, I'm gonna have to dash to the fabric store after the photoshoot thingy saturday. @_@

Hang in there Kagz! ;_; Dont' stress yourself out too much!

Lady Saea
09-26-2006, 12:49 PM
I have a curiosity question for other captain cosplayers. Did you all notice the linings on their jackets? I'm curious on what the other captain's colors are. ^.^ I know Hitsugaya's jacket is lined with dark green, Ichimaru's with teal, and Byakuya's with dark blue.

LEGO Renji
09-26-2006, 01:48 PM
If there's gonna be balloons, please fill them with helium, I wanna sing Banana Phone with high(er) pitched voice!

By the way, Asmaria, if there is another water fight, I'll lend you one of my Super Soakers, turn the tide.

Cat-Chans
09-26-2006, 02:32 PM
I'm pretty sure Soi Fong's is yellow, but Kagz would probably be sure on that
I Think Tosen's was orange

Saejima
09-26-2006, 02:43 PM
I'm pretty sure Soi Fong's is yellow, but Kagz would probably be sure on that
I Think Tosen's was orange

Soi Fong's is orange she has a belt thats yellow Tousen has a scarf thats orange and his thing is kinda yellow

Kagz
09-26-2006, 04:20 PM
Correct it is Orange. Don't ask me why but it is. And yes every captian has a different color underneath the old guy has purple, uh soi is orange, gin is like a sea foam color as is aizens but there slightly different, um the doggie guys is a maroon color so on and so forth... man I really need to get these names down better.

Here is a funny little fact in the manga Soi Fong's coat is still orange undernieth but the outter belt isn't there and the under belt is yellow not white were as in the manga there is an outter sash and its yellow and the inside sash is white. So if your going from the anime be sure not to take reference from the manga cause things change. I dunno why they don't just leave stuff alone... *grumbles tied up in threads of white and orange* Inner lining stuff SUCKS!!! especially sense your not supposed to see the color through the coat.... *grumbles louder* Oh well it will be worth it in the end.

Saejima
09-26-2006, 04:31 PM
ATTENTION ARRANCAR MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a giant secret for you and those caught up on the manga if you guys didn't already realize this! Go back and look at the end of volume 3 if you dont already know.

PM ME SO YOU DONT RUIN SPOILERS

Kagz
09-26-2006, 04:32 PM
YAY!! I found lyrics for Tattoos on the sky!!

Asmaria
09-26-2006, 04:49 PM
I've made a journal for the lyrics from the musical that I'm transcribing and translating. http://hashiritsudsuke.livejournal.com/

I want to line my coat. T_T I am afraid to, though, because I didn't make it. I'm sure I'll ruin it accidentally. @_@

Does anyone know if there's something I can do to keep the lining from showing through since the white is a bit thin? Would very thin interfacing help? It'd be for Ikki though, not Oni, since that's too soon to attempt something like that. :|

Dude, awesome Renji! XD I have a huge supersoaker but it's broken. -_-

Lady Saea
09-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Hmm. We're using white cotton for the jacket and dark blue polyester-ish material for the lining and it doesn't show through.

What materials are you using for your lining and jacket?

The thing we're wondering about is the thread. We're going to try dark bobbin with white thread and see if that keeps them seperated. Otherwise I think we're going to use white thread and black sharpie it or something on the inside since the inside is seen less and it won't be noticeable on the dark blue we're using for the lining. ^_^

Koda89
09-26-2006, 08:55 PM
I don't have Aizen's colored lining for his haori...

Lady Saea
09-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Hmm. The black bobbin/white thread almost worked except that small black dots are what you see on the outside...just enough to be noticeable. So we're doing the white thread and coloring it on the inside. ^.^ But we just finished the hakuma (or somewhat...since they're not connected in the middle but thats how the anime is). Yay! ^_^

Koda89
09-26-2006, 10:20 PM
Question, since I SUCK at making props, should I just pluck down $20-ish to get a kendo katana in the dealer's room, or just go w/o a zanpakuto this con?

Cat-Chans
09-26-2006, 11:41 PM
For Kira?

have you seen the cardboard kantana toutorial?

Cat-Chans
09-26-2006, 11:49 PM
Hmm. The black bobbin/white thread almost worked except that small black dots are what you see on the outside...just enough to be noticeable. So we're doing the white thread and coloring it on the inside. ^.^ But we just finished the hakuma (or somewhat...since they're not connected in the middle but thats how the anime is). Yay! ^_^
You can pick up a prismacolor marker so it matches the fabric more closely...I used one when I colored thread on my Kaiba coat

Lady Saea
09-27-2006, 12:01 AM
^.^ I will go pick one up. Thanks Cat-Chan~!

Kagz
09-27-2006, 01:15 AM
Its a pain in the ass but for Soi Fong I hand stiched alot of it but you can't really see any of the thread which is what I wanted. So thats always an option if you have time.

Koda89
09-27-2006, 07:29 AM
For Kira?

have you seen the cardboard kantana toutorial?

No, for Aizen...>_> I made a good Kira one, but messed up on the sheath......

Disco Aizen
09-27-2006, 03:15 PM
Anybody interested in some Bleach DDRing?

Lady Saea
09-27-2006, 03:34 PM
Hmm. I've only played DDR/ITG once in the last 4 months...but yeah I'd love to!!! I've been meaning to get back into it. I'm wearing Byakuya probably friday morning, saturday morning/afternoon, and saturday after the masquerade. ^_^

Saejima
09-27-2006, 04:18 PM
Hey at least theres a color for you guys my charecters color hasn't been determined stupid Fillers enough of the Bounto lets see the arrancar arch.

RabidAnt
09-27-2006, 04:38 PM
Bleach DDR? That would be interesting to see.

Koda89
09-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Well.....either tomorrow or Friday, I'll go pick up a hot glue gun, several glue sticks, several sheets of flat cardboard, a 3/8" dowel, a roll of hocky tape, and grey/gold/light blue paint and make Aizen's blade with the katana tutorial. But for tonight, I am making one with what supplies I have around the house(craft glue, a 3/8" bamboo shoot, some crappy cardboard).

Cat-Chans
09-27-2006, 10:22 PM
There is an official colored image of him
but yeah
The reason I have yet to update Hime-chan so she's current is that they STILL haven't publised a color image of the shcool sweaters.
T____T

FRIDAY I will start sewing
or die trying

Saejima
09-27-2006, 10:28 PM
Not of the cosplay I wan to d othough Me and Arei found some pics that we can use.

Koda89
09-27-2006, 10:28 PM
Cat-Chan, I hope it is the former, and not the latter....for you're the one organizing the photoshoot. D:

HackerEd
09-28-2006, 12:01 AM
Anybody interested in some Bleach DDRing?

I Bleach DDR'd and ParaPara'd. Yachiru needs some way to let out all the hyper^^

Cat-Chans
09-28-2006, 12:19 AM
I'm not making a new bleach costume, that one's different
I'm ready for the photo shoot P:<

Eared Inu Yasha
09-28-2006, 09:56 AM
That water baloon fight will be totally fun. If only we could make it bleach vs Naruto... that would be so funny. When Disco Aisen said that in an IM I thought it would be so funny and great. Maybe we need to find out about some naruto cosplayers going? Maybe even make a water fight thread?

SchizoIori
09-28-2006, 10:17 AM
I don't think I'll ever want to make another byakuya wig in my life. (then again if I ever open up commissions I'd probably have that as my example wig.) At least Jonobi's Byakuya is almost done now for Oni-con! ^__^

Arei
09-28-2006, 01:58 PM
I don't think I'll ever want to make another byakuya wig in my life. (then again if I ever open up commissions I'd probably have that as my example wig.) At least Jonobi's Byakuya is almost done now for Oni-con! ^__^
oi i have to make a byakuya wig for my friend ada for akon D: only itll have lil curls in the back cos its for the EGL :9

Arei
09-28-2006, 01:59 PM
That water baloon fight will be totally fun. If only we could make it bleach vs Naruto... that would be so funny. When Disco Aisen said that in an IM I thought it would be so funny and great. Maybe we need to find out about some naruto cosplayers going? Maybe even make a water fight thread?
ill make a thread, cos that sounds like fun >:3 lets soak those narutard *evil laughter* ahem...thats it no one minds lol

LEGO Renji
09-28-2006, 04:01 PM

I'll bring my 'arsenal' of Super Soaker, they're allowed, right?

Koda89
09-28-2006, 04:33 PM
I may bring the arch nemesis of Disco Aizen.....Aizen Powers(Austin Powers)!

Kagz
09-28-2006, 05:39 PM
-crys and kicks and screams- I HATE EP 100 TITLE!!!! - pouts whines and screams- -throws tantrum-

LEGO Renji
09-28-2006, 08:40 PM
I may bring the arch nemesis of Disco Aizen.....Aizen Powers(Austin Powers)!

Should I convince Asmaria to do a Dr. Evil-Ikkaku?

Koda89
09-28-2006, 09:58 PM
Should I convince Asmaria to do a Dr. Evil-Ikkaku?

Maybe. With Kon as Mr. Bigglesworth. :bigtu:

orangepassion
09-28-2006, 10:35 PM
YAY okay so.....i haven't been keeping up witth things D: BLAH. Now I just REALLY hope i can get EGL Yachiru done in time x_x If not then You'll just see yachiru ^^

OH! To those who remember Momo at AFEST, she MIGHT GO so hurray! >D

Koda89
09-28-2006, 10:42 PM
YAY okay so.....i haven't been keeping up witth things D: BLAH. Now I just REALLY hope i can get EGL Yachiru done in time x_x If not then You'll just see yachiru ^^

OH! To those who remember Momo at AFEST, she MIGHT GO so hurray! >D

:O A Momo....w/ 3 Aizens....she'll have a heart attack.

Cat-Chans
09-28-2006, 11:11 PM
D:
I'm a Naruto cosplayer too
LOLZ
but I'm totaly on team bleach
everyone knows Shinigami win hands down

I think it was at the afest cosplay masque the emmcee said which is better, Pirates or Ninjas and I scream
SHINIGAMI! D:<

Asmaria
09-28-2006, 11:18 PM
I shouted that too! XD It's sad, they totally get left out of the categories. From now on I will neither vote pirate or ninja, I'll promote the 3rd choice! ^o^

benihime
09-28-2006, 11:46 PM

i'm doing momo but i dont know for how long because i want to do hanatarou as well. i think i might do momo for the shoot though...

Koda89
09-29-2006, 07:18 AM
D:
I'm a Naruto cosplayer too
LOLZ
but I'm totaly on team bleach
everyone knows Shinigami win hands down

I think it was at the afest cosplay masque the emmcee said which is better, Pirates or Ninjas and I scream
SHINIGAMI! D:<

We may have a 4 way going on....

Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Jedi vs. Shinigami

Shinigami of course win.

Saejima
09-29-2006, 11:06 AM
We may have a 4 way going on....

Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Jedi vs. Shinigami

Shinigami of course win.

You forgot the samurai! There will be tons there I heard.

Koda89
09-29-2006, 02:50 PM
You forgot the samurai! There will be tons there I heard.

Shinigami will still win.....I just listed 3 other contenders just to give the image of a fair fight.

LiL KRN YUNA
09-29-2006, 03:01 PM
Hiiii guys~ I'm not sure if I've posted here before but I'll be able to come as Hinamori again for Oni-con! (I was the momo at Animefest XD) AHH. Can't wait! And I'm hoping I can go to the Bleach fun night thingy because at afest, i missed the Bleach twister game because of the Flow concert ;_;...

Originally Posted by Koda89
O_O!! 3 Aizens!? HALLELUJAH. It will be heaven for me...AIZEN MOLEST TIME!! and hitsus too x3

Koda89
09-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Hiiii guys~ I'm not sure if I've posted here before but I'll be able to come as Hinamori again for Oni-con! (I was the momo at Animefest XD) AHH. Can't wait! And I'm hoping I can go to the Bleach fun night thingy because at afest, i missed the Bleach twister game because of the Flow concert ;_;...

O_O!! 3 Aizens!? HALLELUJAH. It will be heaven for me...AIZEN MOLEST TIME!! and hitsus too x3

I'll let you cling to me as long as you please. ^_^

I'm being one of the Aizens, btw.

Eared Inu Yasha
09-29-2006, 04:20 PM
I guess thats 2 momos and 3 aisens so far. :P

Nicepants
09-29-2006, 07:58 PM
Out of curiosity, is anyone being Aizen from chapter 244?
I'm wavering between him, or the tired arrancar from 244 as a possible additional costume to make, if I have time.
I've been told I'm best suited for those two. (and, my renji is forever on hold until I can get a proper wig for him, as long bright red hair and a real job don't mix)

Disco Aizen
09-29-2006, 08:18 PM
Out of curiosity, is anyone being Aizen from chapter 244?
I'm wavering between him, or the tired arrancar from 244 as a possible additional costume to make, if I have time.
I've been told I'm best suited for those two. (and, my renji is forever on hold until I can get a proper wig for him, as long bright red hair and a real job don't mix)

I plan on doing him for Akon. As of right now I'm only doing the regular Arrancar Aizen. I'm looking for some Arrancar Gin and Tousens though.

LEGO Renji
09-29-2006, 08:43 PM
I guess thats 2 momos and 3 aisens so far. :P

Looks like we're gonna have a Shinigami Saturday Night Fever thing going on. Anyone wanna bring a disco ball for the Aisens?

Koda89
09-30-2006, 12:34 AM
In the middle of letting the paint dry on my Zanpakuto.....it really shows my crappy craftsmanship...I followed the tutorial to the t(even though some parts WERE a little vague....like cutting out the dowel hole)...and it still looks crappy, but better looking crappy. XD

Cat-Chans
09-30-2006, 01:47 AM
AW man, I just saw some disco balls at Toy Joy in Austin...
maybe I can go pick one up before the con
XD
They're mini disco balls so they're protable

Saejima
09-30-2006, 02:52 AM
hey did anyone notice that in our group pic from AFest an alucard snuck into the pic in? cos saejima and i just did XD

damnit i was logged in under his name (this is arei)

Disco Aizen
09-30-2006, 05:11 AM
I have a strobe light. Hmm..Bleach rave. o_o

Saejima
09-30-2006, 10:22 AM
Yeah Bleach rave sounds fun Aizen you need to get some disco shoes lol.
Shinji will be covered in glowstick Ill be one big glowstick

RabidAnt
09-30-2006, 10:54 AM
BOO-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Anyways, can everyone in my room who hasn't contacted me do so, would be much appreciated.

That is all.

Koda89
09-30-2006, 11:12 AM
BOO-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Anyways, can everyone in my room who hasn't contacted me do so, would be much appreciated.

That is all.

And those people would be.....?

Disco Aizen
09-30-2006, 11:18 AM
Yeah Bleach rave sounds fun Aizen you need to get some disco shoes lol.
Shinji will be covered in glowstick Ill be one big glowstick

I'll try to see what I can do with those disco shoes. XD As far as glowsticks go, I have special ones that are exclusive only to Aizen. ~_^

I need some shinigami slippers like the ones you lent me that one time. I hope they have some for sale in the dealers room.

LiL KRN YUNA
09-30-2006, 11:30 AM
I'll let you cling to me as long as you please. ^_^

I'm being one of the Aizens, btw.

YAYY! I'll be like your personal stalker~ x3 We must take some AizenxHina photos!

and a Bleach rave...-drools- that would PWN. I can make my bun glow x3

Koda89
09-30-2006, 11:35 AM
YAYY! I'll be like your personal stalker~ x3 We must take some AizenxHina photos!

and a Bleach rave...-drools- that would PWN. I can make my bun glow x3

We will....we will. I won't stab you....but I'll stab the other Hina, because you are "my" Hina for the con.

LiL KRN YUNA
09-30-2006, 11:41 AM
We will....we will. I won't stab you....but I'll stab the other Hina, because you are "my" Hina for the con.

YESH! ooh ooh! But I would like to do a stabbing photo x3 It looked really awesome when other Momo and Aizen cosplayers did it >.< I feel so spwecial =D Woohoo!

Koda89
09-30-2006, 11:44 AM
YESH! ooh ooh! But I would like to do a stabbing photo x3 It looked really awesome when other Momo and Aizen cosplayers did it >.< I feel so spwecial =D Woohoo!

Ok, we'll do a stabbing photo. :P

Wow.....funny thought, one of the best Momo cosplayers(you) getting stabbed by(imo), one of the best look-a-like Aizens(me).

Cat-Chans
09-30-2006, 02:17 PM
Bleach rave
D:

I wonder if raver rukia will be at oni con

I guess I need some glowsticks...
OMG
I think I'm going to have to make some glow in the dark raver Hime hair pins
XD

Arei
09-30-2006, 02:29 PM
I'll try to see what I can do with those disco shoes. XD As far as glowsticks go, I have special ones that are exclusive only to Aizen. ~_^

I need some shinigami slippers like the ones you lent me that one time. I hope they have some for sale in the dealers room.

if they dont you can borrow the ones i have cos ill be bringing them again