PDA

View Full Version : original cosplay HELP!

musica heart
03-09-2003, 03:19 PM
time and time again i have asked the animazement crew what catagory original designs should go under....
So far they have told me everything but the answer to my question.

PlEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY SOLID INFO IT WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED:

Himemiya
03-09-2003, 05:18 PM
Original costumes to be entered in the cosplay? AZ doesn't really have ranking like that, its more like begginner/intermediate/advanced or whatever, depending on the awards youve won before...
The winners of the cosplay in 2001 were original costumes.

Kas
03-09-2003, 11:31 PM
hmm.. as far as I can remember.. I dunno about original cosplay.. however i'm sure it is allowed it just depends on what category that you would be under.

AZ costuming judge is kinda crazy to me..although I hope it gets better this year.

musica heart
03-10-2003, 04:50 PM
should i enter under competing or non competing?

musica heart
03-10-2003, 04:51 PM
i jsut dont know..i think im just going to show up and ask

Giant Alucard
03-11-2003, 09:49 AM
I believe they base it on how good the costume is. If you can, you should draw a pic of your character (or bring one with you) and give it to the judges, this may help them quite a bit while judging the costume.

FweePockyGirl
03-11-2003, 12:18 PM
I say if its a really spiffy costume just go on stage as if its not original, not like the judges know ^_^ Unless you want full credit for the idea like I am, I'm doing an original costume for the cosplay and I'm gonna make sure it is like HA! Look at my ingenius ^^;;;; <---slight bit odd ONLY SLIGHT

musica heart
03-13-2003, 09:10 PM
okay then..then we can look spiffy together...spiffy,
hahhaha,