PDA

View Full Version : Y-con Hotel

Milai Sapphire
07-28-2006, 12:21 AM
EDIT (8/21/06): I got a room with Northern, so the offer is closed. Mods can close this thread, or leave it open for other people to look for people to room with. :D

Leishu
07-28-2006, 12:56 AM
Umm...I think this is in the right section. Not sure if it'd be here or Seeking Cosplayers, but yeah. So, after trying a few people my friend and I haven't found a room. I know there's like 3 months until this con, but I just want to be prepared and make sure I know where I'm staying before I do other stuff.

SO I was wondering if anyone has space for two girls in their room? Or if anyone is looking for people to fill space in their room? Any close hotel is fine as we're flying in to SF. So just drop me a PM if you have space and would be willing to take us in :3

Thanks. ~Milai Sapphire~

This is definitely something you should put up on the Yaoi-con forums as well...

Just a tip :D

Northern
07-28-2006, 01:07 AM
I may have room in my room at the Westin, send me a pm and we can chat ^.^

Milai Sapphire
07-28-2006, 01:22 AM
This is definitely something you should put up on the Yaoi-con forums as well...

Just a tip :D

Haha ^^;;; I actually looked there for people with possible rooms openings (found and failed), and for some reason it never occurred to me to actually make a post there T____T yeah....but I'll PM you Northern :D

hojou
08-21-2006, 04:20 PM
I think me and my friend would have room but there just three to four males and I dont think you want that XD

Milai Sapphire
08-21-2006, 04:54 PM
^^;; Actually I got a room with Northern, so heh heh I should edit my first post. :3 Thanks for offering though~