PDA

View Full Version : Animamundi at AUSA '06

akuma_no_bara
07-28-2006, 11:02 AM
So, I know that my group wants to do Animmundi again at AUSA. So far we have a Georik, a St. Germaint, a Lilith and a Mihaeru. If my boy can make it down from Jersey, we'll have a Dashwood too. We'll be bringing our regular outfits, as well as the ball outfits.

If anyone else would like to join us, let us know what times are good for you. We were thinking Friday or Saturday for a phootshoot, and we'll have the ball outfits on for the rave.

strawbryshuichi
07-29-2006, 12:18 AM
...but I just wear my regular clothes to the ball o-o ::uncool::

slightlysalted
08-10-2006, 10:44 PM
D: OMG. How will I wear a gown to a rave?!
If by rave, you mean, some time before the rave should be going on, while standing elegantly, talking trash about Dashwood and Count Sandwich and plotting to steal the Chalice of the Dawn.

If that is not what you meant....then I think you are crazy. If I'm wearing anything for a rave, it's gonna be Akito...just so that i can do the bagworm dance. This coincides with my fear of my Pope (or any other costume really) being broke in a tackle attack.

Dood. I _have_ to do his majestic lady voice. "Ohohoho~~~ That unifooooorm~~~ You are the head of the Royal Guard, no~~~?"

akuma_no_bara
11-06-2006, 07:19 PM
So, any idea when we want to do the Animamundi shoot? Jin mentioned that she may be able to join us. I just want to try to get things set up. Are we planning on doing this for Saturday then? I don't know when you wanted to do Host Club or when you were doing Air Gear, so let me know.

slightlysalted
11-07-2006, 05:40 AM
AG group is on Fri at 5, so probably Saturday I guess? Or if Ouran can get done...I don't know XD

;o; by the way, the person being ruthberg can't do it for this con -- she's moving to arizona!
(...when are you going to find time to wear all of those cos in your sig for ausa...XDD)

Bagu
11-07-2006, 05:59 AM
Your outfit might be more suited for Saturday's ball. It will be less of a rave (no rave music I believe) than Friday nights event.

akuma_no_bara
11-07-2006, 09:18 AM
AG group is on Fri at 5, so probably Saturday I guess? Or if Ouran can get done...I don't know XD

;o; by the way, the person being ruthberg can't do it for this con -- she's moving to arizona!
(...when are you going to find time to wear all of those cos in your sig for ausa...XDD)

Well, I looked online and it seems like Ouran photoshoot is probably going to be done on Sunday. So Saturday is good for me for doing Animamundi.

I'm sad we won't have Ruthberg. Arizona... wow! So far.

Well, it's better than my old list, I had probably twice as many before. I think Friday is the Tenjyo Tenge shoot, so depending on when it is, I'll wear Shin for the shoot and then the reset of the day, or if there's a time that gets posted for Digimon, I'll do it the rest of Friday. If no posting is made for Digimon, I may put it off until the next con when I can go with you, mimi and Ania to do the group. If that's the case, then I think we'll do Orphen then.

In other words... I'm waiting for a lot of threads to post up their times. ^^;

We should also pick a time that's good for a photoshoot Saturday. When do you want to make it for?

akuma_no_bara
11-13-2006, 12:07 PM
Well, here's my Saturday schedule so far, and maybe we can decide around that. Tenjou Tenge shoot is at 5:30pm on Saturday. I don't plan on staying in Shin for much more than the shoot though. I was plannin gon bein gin the cosplay event, but it doesn't look like I will be able to participate because it conflicts with my class schedule...
I am also going to probably give up on Orphen and on Ken for this con, just because I would rather spend my time enjoying the convention than changing costumes at it ^^;

Should we do the photoshoot sometime in the early afternoon? Like 1 or 2? If traffic isn't too bad, I'll be back to the con before noon. But, traffic on route 7 is notoriously bad on Saturdays for some strange reason.

Let me know what's best for you all.

I will be buying a round of drinks for all of us if I don't get a chance to bring anything to the con.

slightlysalted
11-13-2006, 06:32 PM
Yeah, the only thing I have to make is the AG shot on Fri at like 5 pm. 1 or 2 for Anima on sat sounds good to me. Since I was planning on wearing the popey, but early in the morning only. (I only wanted to go take pictures of my friend who is also cosplaying popey)

That means I can totally make Timothy the friday night of the con XDDDD

slightlysalted
11-13-2006, 09:16 PM
Update!
2 PM is probably better time. I have TB photoshoot at 12:30. Not to hard to change out, but I wanted to make sure I had enough time to hang out and gets some pictures with the other popey (unlike Ota =__=)

BTW
I will be buying a round of drinks for all of us if I don't get a chance to bring anything to the con.
<---I imagined Mihaeru doing his smug face and holding up a cup saying that...

akuma_no_bara
11-14-2006, 01:25 PM
2:30 it is! I'll make sure to post it up on the cosplay schedule for AUSA.