PDA

View Full Version : Photo shoot times list!

Pink Spider
07-28-2006, 06:06 PM
I thought it would make it easier on everyone if we had a master list of all the times of every photoshoot. When people start getting more information, please post the time of the specific photoshoot. I know it's early, but I like bing organized xD Please let me know of any errors and updates in this thread.

~Also, we should discuss meeting places for these shoots!~

Photoshoot Times Thus Far

Friday
DOA - 5:00 pm ~ Near the artist alley
DOAX - still to decide
Jrock - 9:00 pm

Saturday
Bleach - 10:00 am
Final Fantasy - 11:00 am ~Atrium
Main Naruto - 12:00 am
Hellsing - 2:00 pm
Naruto Time Jump - 3:00 pm

Sunday
Kingdom Hearts (Includes KH, CoM, KH2) - 1:00 pm
Suikoden Seris - 2:00 pm
2nd Final Fantasy Shoot with Piano Squall - 3:00 pm
XXXHolic - time not decided

Kakashi101
07-28-2006, 09:43 PM
*looks at other posts*...yup! Naruto (NOT Time Jump!) will be at 12 noon!

DarkWolfNite
07-29-2006, 10:16 AM
Awesome. We have a Final Fantasy time. *woot*

sakurachan61123
07-30-2006, 02:22 PM
I can make the entire DOA shoot thing. I don't hae band Friday. I have it saturday and it's a competition. I can't make any of those shoots. Our little TJ Naruto group wants to push that shoot to 3. . . .

Pink Spider
07-30-2006, 02:30 PM
fantastic. I can change that of course.

DarkWolfNite
07-30-2006, 03:58 PM
Well, I may only be there for Saturday; depends on finances. I would ultimately appreciate if the FF photo shoot wasn't changed.

Pink Spider
07-30-2006, 07:34 PM
I won't be changing it. I, and several others, feel it's just fine where it is.

IchiHaneTenshi
07-30-2006, 07:34 PM
:D 11? XD Oh geez, if I can get my Aeris out the door before then. I hope we'll be ready! <3 EEEEE *flails*

Tenkage-chan
07-30-2006, 08:29 PM
Does anyone know what time the Lisa Furukawa-Ray concert is? I'd like to see it, but I don't know if it'll interfere with any of the photoshoot times.

DarkWolfNite
07-30-2006, 11:29 PM
There is a concert? ^_^;; *is completly in the dark* And thank you for not changing the time. ^_^ I really appreciate it..

Tenkage-chan
07-31-2006, 06:56 AM
Yup-yup. I found out yesterday, when perusing the NDK site. It seems one Lisa Furukawa-Ray will be giving a performance. If you check out her profile on the NDK site, there's a link to her page, and you can sample some of her music.

Ditto
07-31-2006, 02:54 PM
generally, not much is known about the schedule until the day of the convention

sakurachan61123
07-31-2006, 03:53 PM
Lol. True dat. But yeah. Thanks for posting up the TJ shoot for 3. I hope I can be back by then. If not oh well XD

FilthyWarumono
08-06-2006, 07:52 AM
JRock Photoshoot? *shifty eyes*

O'course everyone and their g-ma will be Diru this year --;;; *grumbles inwardly* S'all good I'm pushing for an entertainment pannel hopefully *_*!

Totchikun
08-06-2006, 01:56 PM
A Jrock photoshoot may be a good idea. True there will be a lot of planned jrock cosplays but how many are actually going to happen? And how many are going to look good enough that people are going to wear? But I think a jrock shoot would be real fun ^ ^.

Pink Spider
08-06-2006, 05:55 PM
I agree. I actually think you started a thread a while back Toshiya....but I don't know. If you want to revamp that thread or make a new one, that would be fine. I would think maybe mid afternoon on saturday or sometime sunday would be fine. Do let me know and I'll post it.

Delvish
08-06-2006, 06:13 PM
*is having difficulties deciding what to bring to Naruto Photoshoot*
I'll be there for Time Jump Shikamaru at the Naruto [time jump] photoshoot, but I have to choose between ANBU, Genin, or Chuunin Shikamaru, or Hidan. Er... Hidan is time jump so scratch that one.

Totchikun
08-06-2006, 09:11 PM
What about a seperate ANBU shoot? Or would that be pushing to much Naruto? lol. Urm, could we possbly try the Jrock shoot some other time then Saturday o.o...cause there is already a lot of photoshoots on Saturday and jrock makeup and cosplays are generally time consuming to put on.

Or possibly Saturday night? After the contests?

gecota
08-06-2006, 11:45 PM
This year is going to kick ass, I got a camera for my birthday, so I'll be adding my flash to the festivities. ^_^

Bekka_alice
08-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Yup-yup. I found out yesterday, when perusing the NDK site. It seems one Lisa Furukawa-Ray will be giving a performance. If you check out her profile on the NDK site, there's a link to her page, and you can sample some of her music.

Lisa and Piano Squall will be performing during Opening Ceremonies Friday night - some time between 6:30 and 9 p.m., but I can't give you more exact times until I know how long each wants to play and also we have the final guest list done to know what times they'll take up for introductions and what announcements need to go into O.C. There should also be a "half time" concert during Cosplay judging time, details still in discussion.

Becca
ProgDir
NDK

Tenkage-chan
08-08-2006, 05:16 PM
Lisa and Piano Squall will be performing during Opening Ceremonies Friday night - some time between 6:30 and 9 p.m., but I can't give you more exact times until I know how long each wants to play and also we have the final guest list done to know what times they'll take up for introductions and what announcements need to go into O.C. There should also be a "half time" concert during Cosplay judging time, details still in discussion.

Becca
ProgDir
NDK

Thanks a lot! I'm really looking forward to the concerts!

Lady Neese
08-21-2006, 09:58 PM
How about a photoshoot for Suikoden games on Sunday say at 2:00pm.

Pink Spider
08-22-2006, 12:14 AM
Sure I can add that. ^-^ If any conflict does arrise with this time, please let me know, and I'll change it.

Link_Harkanian
08-22-2006, 04:07 PM
*blinks* Wait, we have the FMA Director this year, and the movie comes out on DVD in October, and no FMA photoshoot is being planned out? Blasphamy!

Pink Spider
08-22-2006, 07:49 PM
*blinks* Wait, we have the FMA Director this year, and the movie comes out on DVD in October, and no FMA photoshoot is being planned out? Blasphamy!

I haven't heard much word on it. I know people want to arrange one. I myself am just doing a shoot with my friend cosplaying Envy. As soon as any time is given for the shoot, I'll be sure to add it to the list!

Ditto
08-23-2006, 04:06 AM

well, for some reason, not many people have said they will be cosplaying someone from FMA. although it seems like there should be due to the movie coming out, the director being at NDK, etc. and, instead of complaining, why not start asking people and try to arrange one? energy better spent if you ask me. Also: I think it would be awesome if we could somehow get a big group shot with the director in the middle, just a thought.

Kakashi101
08-23-2006, 06:10 PM
These might all change due to what is up coming at NDK right?

Lady Neese
08-23-2006, 06:41 PM

I believe that there is a photoshoot planned for when the director is out because he wants to talk and take pictures with all the FMA fans. I believe there is a thread on this board that was started for it called something like 'A special annoucement for FMA cosplayers' but if people wanted to plan another one why not.

Thanks for adding the Suikoden photoshoot Pinkspider! I'll let you know if there are any conflicts.

Barbara
08-25-2006, 02:32 AM

Becca
ProgDir
NDK

Here's an update: Piano Squall is playing on Saturday, not Friday. Exact time is still pending, but I wanted to give everyone a heads-up so that you're not hanging around on Friday looking for him!

Barbara
Asst ProgDir
NDK

Tenkage-chan
08-25-2006, 09:56 AM
Sweet! That oughta help out with the photoshoots on Friday!

Lady Neese
08-25-2006, 07:55 PM
Can we get the Suikoden Shoot moved from Saturday at 2:00 to Sunday at 2:00, there are just to many shoots on Saturday plus Piano Squall's playing that day.

Pink Spider
08-25-2006, 09:42 PM
Mmmkay. All taken care of. Once people start deciding places, I can add those as well.

Kakashi101
08-27-2006, 07:42 PM
Seems like the FF shoot will by far, be the biggest, so maybe that should be in the area before the main stage area, and down the hall of the dealers room to the left. Does that make any sence?

Lady Neese
08-28-2006, 12:08 AM
The atrium where the bar and artists alley is? People could always congregate in the little sunk in area by the bar and the elk, if its not taken. Then we could be out of the hallway traffic and if we needed a bigger space we could always go somewhere else from there.

Tenkage-chan
08-28-2006, 04:04 PM
Repeating what I said on the FF gathering thread; I have news!!! I have just recieved an e-mail from Piano Squall, and he has agreed to do the FF photoshoot with us! Huzzah!! He asks if we can have the photoshoot after the concert on Saturday, of which the exact time for is still unknown. Would this be all right with everyone??

Delvish
08-28-2006, 08:14 PM
So... these are looking scarily close together. Do keep in mind we need approx. 15 min. to change costumes, if not more. Just thought I'd add that.

Totchikun
08-28-2006, 09:32 PM
Yeah, a lot more for those of us havea big hair change, or make up and ect... o.o...Ad that's great news!!! Piano Squall is really REALLY nice XD!!!

Lady Neese
08-28-2006, 11:10 PM
I guess that depends on when the concert is. We could always have two shoots one with him and the one at 11:00 that way if someone can't make it to one they might be able to make it to the other.

Tenkage-chan
08-29-2006, 06:54 AM
I'll ask him, but yeah, it does depend on the time of the concert. I hope they set the time for it soon, so we can plan this better.

Delvish
09-06-2006, 08:05 PM
One thing I was curious about... Do we have anyone to organize the individual photoshoot and/or take set pictures? I know thats what happened last year at the Naruto photoshoot, and that helped a lot with the mass congregation of the Naruto Cosplayers.

Also it would be wise to print out an organized version of the master times list (charts and tables like stuff) and give it to the NDK people to put it up on some board somewhere so people will know about it.

Tenkage-chan
09-07-2006, 09:07 AM
One thing I was curious about... Do we have anyone to organize the individual photoshoot and/or take set pictures? I know thats what happened last year at the Naruto photoshoot, and that helped a lot with the mass congregation of the Naruto Cosplayers.

Also it would be wise to print out an organized version of the master times list (charts and tables like stuff) and give it to the NDK people to put it up on some board somewhere so people will know about it.

Those sound like really good ideas. We need to settle on all the times and meeting areas first, though. Once that's done, then we can create a master list to send to the NDK staffers.

And speaking of the NDK staffers, it seems they've decided to take my little idea and arrange an FF photoshoot on Sunday, with the possibility of Piano Squall being present (he told me that, so long as he wasn't tied up in a panel, he'd be there.) No time is set as of yet, I'll ask the staff about it, though.

Pink Spider
09-07-2006, 04:15 PM
Unless you consider me NDK staff (which am most indeedly not), They haven't seen the list. Katie is a staff member though, or unless other staffers have an account. I have been adding times independantly myself. Once it gets closer, I will e-mail one of the staff members myself, requsting they post the list where people can see it and be notified. Other than that, people usually just kinda of stumble upon them and join, or independantly have shoots.

Lady Neese
09-07-2006, 08:50 PM
If you want to I can grab the master list off of here a couple of nights before NDK and post it in the hotel and at cosplay signup and at the info desk.

~J-Chan~
09-09-2006, 11:07 AM
My friends and I are cosplaying Kyo and Toshiya Myaku on Friday as well as Mana Gardenia and Mana(Gothic Lolita Bible version). Another friend of mine is also cosplaying Mana on Friday, and I know that others are also cosplaying J-Rock on Friday. So, maybe we could schedule a J-Rock photoshoot on Friday:)

Pink Spider
09-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Friday sounds like it would be the best day. I plan on wearing my Jrock costume as well that night, as well to the Jrock dance. Once I found out the time of the dance and the Jrock pannel, we can try to work something around in that time so people aren't rushing to change and such.

Totchikun
09-09-2006, 12:23 PM
....Wow...Myself and a friend will also be cosplaying Myaku Toshiya and Myaku Kyo on friday. So I am all for the J-rock photoshoot being then!

Diedie
09-10-2006, 03:30 AM
SO there is a very strong chance on Friday, there will be a J rock photoshoot, correct?
Ei, I can't wait to take pictures of everyone. X3

Kakashi101
09-10-2006, 08:08 PM
Any word on how the online signing up for the cosplay contest is coming along? Because won't standing in line effect the whole photo shoots?

FilthyWarumono
09-10-2006, 10:00 PM
Eeeeek!

Photoshoot on Friday can do.

Pink Spider
09-10-2006, 10:00 PM
Any word on how the online signing up for the cosplay contest is coming along? Because won't standing in line effect the whole photo shoots?

ONly if there are any Friday early evening. I remember, the photoshoot last year for DOA was at like...5 or 6, and we were already signed up for teh cosplay contest. I don't think it'll be too conflicting.

Pink Spider
09-10-2006, 10:04 PM
Sorry for double post. So, are we good for the Jrock shoot on Firiday?

We need to figure out a good time. Waru, what time is your panel? I can't remember if it's on Firday or Saturday. You'll have to keep me posted with that. I recall it being on Friday. This is dumb..I could just ask you on MSN xD

Lady Neese
09-10-2006, 11:48 PM
Online sign up starts this Saturday, the 16th, at 12pm (noon) Mountain time. It's looking like cosplay sign up will start at 6:30pm and will probably go no later than 7:30, 8:00 at the latest.

Last year there were two DOA photoshoots that happend, one before the contest sign up and one afterwards.

FilthyWarumono
09-11-2006, 08:48 AM
I'm hoping my bloody pannel's on Saturday, because I don't see the fun of cramming ALL of the Jmusic pannels into ONE day where as some people who might only show up for the weekend miss out. xD Expecially since the con doesn't quite open until 3 oO; That's alot of pannelings to shove in while people are registering. No fun.

Totchikun
09-11-2006, 09:21 AM
But there are a lot of photoshoots and of course the contests on Saturday as well. ~sighs~ there is a lot to do in such a short amount of time. Has any of the staff told you when you are going to find out when it is or anything?

sakurachan61123
09-17-2006, 02:20 PM
so depending on the band thing and what time I perform, I'll most likely miss the morning shoots on saturday BUT I hope to be back by 3 for the rest of the shoots that day . . . damn band to HELL! Stupid drum major crap. ANYWAYS! I'll miss the Bleach shoot despite the fact that my Soi Fong costume is a for sure thing. So if you guys wanna get with me later on saturday to take a few Bleach pictures, it would be greatly appreciated . . . As for the DOA shoot . . . that's right in the middle of the concert on friday. The concert goes from 6-9 . . . is there a way we could pull it back to like 5? or push it to 9.30?

keikana
09-22-2006, 10:53 PM
awright, One Piece photoshoot is tentatively set for Friday evening. I need to take a look at the con programming to see what we might be interfering with, but I'll have a definite time real soon X3

Delvish
09-23-2006, 02:26 PM
So the NDK thread on Gaia is thinking about having a Gaian get together. Not sure if it could really qualify as a photoshoot, but it would be nice to plan this around everything else.

Also it might be nice for planning purposes to post the cosplay contest signup time and the contest time itself. I believe the signup time is at 6:30 but I have no idea when the contest is.

FilthyWarumono
09-23-2006, 05:01 PM
7-9 can't do JRock photoshoot, that's the pannel. xD

Pink Spider
09-23-2006, 09:10 PM
Okay. I'll add a tentative One Peice Gathering, and we can add a Gaia shoot once it's been decided.

Jrock...hmm...how to work around this. maybe, we should shoot for 9, right after your panel. That way, all the Jrockers can head from the shoot, straight to the dance.

FilthyWarumono
09-24-2006, 05:49 AM
Oooh, good idea. ^ ^ 'Cept I'll be in performance attire and not my GOOD outfit T_T BAD IDEA!

How about.. Saturday morning sometime? Or maybe the afternoon? Or.. even Friday in the afternoon would be good, as long as it wasn't tooooooooo late (I'd have to change) xD;

Delvish
09-24-2006, 11:31 AM
As far as a Jrock photoshoot goes, anywhere from 5-8 (or whenever your panel is) is bad. 5-6:30 is the cosplay contest sign up, and after that is the panel. Before then could also be problematic because fewer people would be there because of either arriving or signup. If anything I'd assume Saturday afternoon.. 5ish? (don't want to cut into the line up for the contest)

Pink Spider
09-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Waru - Umm....maybe Friday afternoon...like...at 2 or 3. I have shoots before and after then. Saturday won't work for me. MAYBE 1. I'll be in Myaku a bit that day, but I'll be pressed for time until later in the evening.

Totchikun
09-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Another problem with Saturday though would of course be that the contests are all saturday evening. Alot of people will not be entering in there J-rock cosplays. Thus they will need time to take off./put on their makeup and cosplays and ect....what about Saturday evening...like later after the contests?

FilthyWarumono
09-25-2006, 05:51 PM
I could do Saturday evening after the contest. xD I'll be in my good costume on Saturday thanks to the contest, so yeah.

Chris your crying by Die makes me laff. :X XD

Pink Spider
09-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Sarurday after the contest sounds fine to me. That would actually work real nice.

Totchikun
09-26-2006, 12:23 AM
SOooooooo, then have we come to a decision...I know there are other people with some kind of outlook?

FilthyWarumono
09-26-2006, 06:24 AM
How late after the contest though? 'Cause I know the Costume/Cosplay take a looooooong time to begin with, and if you people are getting out of your other costumes and putting on makeup/doing hair, that might take a while. :/

Of course, me and my group won't be hard to find. XD So just come track us down whenever you guys are ready.

Lady Neese
09-26-2006, 11:27 PM
The costume contest shouldn't go past 9:30pm thats not to say it won't but it shouldn't. Of course it could be done before then too. It just depends on how things run, we've added different categories and we have almost twice the number of awards to give away than we had last year. So this year is really anyones guess.

JL_Toshee
09-27-2006, 09:29 AM
Hrm...I am only thinking that having a shoot that late, there won't be a big turn out. What about Friday BEFORE waru's panel?

Pink Spider
09-27-2006, 05:27 PM
I fear I have a DOA shoot before if not, right as the pannel starts.

Totchikun
09-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Also, the cosplay costume and skit contest sign up is right before the panel.

lilacwire
09-28-2006, 05:23 PM
Can we confirm that cosplay signup starts at 6:30 so 5pm works as a DOA shoot time?

And Lady Neese, if you see this - is cosplay signup going to be a long line again like last year? Is it possible we could just reserve spots with a number so we can wander around the con instead of waiting in line for 4 hours?

Tenkage-chan
09-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Can we confirm that cosplay signup starts at 6:30 so 5pm works as a DOA shoot time?

And Lady Neese, if you see this - is cosplay signup going to be a long line again like last year? Is it possible we could just reserve spots with a number so we can wander around the con instead of waiting in line for 4 hours?

That sounds like a good idea. I don't think I'd like standing in line until 2 in the morning for sign-up.

FilthyWarumono
09-29-2006, 05:58 AM
Beofre my pannel is no good too 'cause I'll still be in my performance attire, rather than taking off allll the makeup/hair/costume and putting it back on for the photoshoot. xD;;;

Pink Spider
09-29-2006, 02:41 PM
I don't know....I almost want to say walk around in your Jrock costume, and we'll just do something random. Trying to figure out a time is not working very well. I still think that after the costume contest and all would be a good idea, personally.

JL_Toshee
09-29-2006, 03:08 PM
What about sunday....?

Totchikun
09-29-2006, 04:25 PM
Sunday actually seems to be a good day. Not much goes on!!

Delvish
09-29-2006, 05:12 PM
So the Gaian Photoshoot has been for the most part decided on as 1:00 PM on saturday. No one has said they had a problem with it so it should be fine.

KibaFang
10-01-2006, 03:21 AM
Is it ok if I change the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot to 1 on Sun I completely forgot the fact that 12 is checkout time and having it at 11 would probably cause serious problems for some. That would be great if you could thanks!

Tenkage-chan
10-02-2006, 10:18 AM
So, what do we have going for everything, so far? Tomes and locations and what-not? I think we could all use an update.

KibaFang
10-02-2006, 01:52 PM
Last year they designed a place where all the shoots should take place however noone really used it so I have no clue if their going to designate a place again this year, anyone know...?

Pink Spider
10-02-2006, 04:25 PM
Deciding a meeting place should be decided sometime soon. Usually just at the spur of the moment. some places I know are planned, but, ya know xD Usually in the atrium is a good place to meet.

Kakashi101
10-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Oh! There's going to be a XXXholic group Sunday early.

JL_Toshee
10-03-2006, 01:51 AM
usually it is in the lobby in front of the little shop right there.

maneki_neko
10-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Has as anyone talked about where the FF group is meeting on Saturday or where the KH group is meeting on Sunday?

I didn't think it was mentioned yet, but I'm not sure...

Plus, I've never been to the hotel, so someone might need to elaborate...

Thanks

lilacwire
10-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Would it be a stretch to simply say: everyone meet either in the hotel lobby near the elevators or in the atrium. PHotoshoot organizers: decide!

Pink Spider
10-03-2006, 04:16 PM
I agree...people need to start talking soon...if not...I'll just add them, or talk with Katie or seomthing.

lilacwire
10-03-2006, 04:31 PM
It's easier to find people in front of the elevators than the atrium, though there are two sets of elevators and that should be specified as well. I'd vote for the elevators near the middle of the building (the check-in desk).

Totchikun
10-03-2006, 05:13 PM
That sounds like a really good idea! There seems to be more space there then the other elevators and the atrium is sorta small and definantly always full of people. Moving around wouldn't be very easy!

JL_Toshee
10-03-2006, 05:17 PM
I believe the atrium is where artist alley is going to be as well....so yah, lobby!

Delvish
10-03-2006, 08:07 PM
Anyone know when the AMV contest is? I was told it was going to be around 1 on saturday but I'm not sure. If it is I don't want the Gaian photoshoot to be then.

maneki_neko
10-05-2006, 08:07 PM
Has the location to meet for the KH shoot been decided yet?

JL_Toshee
10-05-2006, 08:18 PM
Guys, let's just plan on meeting in the lobby, in front of the shop, about the same location as last year. I would think you can move elsewhere if ya need to.

keikana
10-06-2006, 08:20 AM
One Piece is 7:00p.m. friday, meeting near the artist's alley :O