PDA

View Full Version : Any Full Moon wo Sagashite cosplayers?~

YumikoTorii
07-28-2006, 08:53 PM
Hey everyone~ I'm going to be cosplaying Kira Takuto from Full Moon wo Sagashite one of the days and wanna know if there are any other charas around~ Like Izumi, Full Moon, Mitsuki, Meroko--you know. I never see too much of them and I really like the anime and was wondering if any FullMooners wanna get together for an unofficial photoshoot?

Draculina
07-31-2006, 12:34 PM
Yep, I have a Milkmake Meroko and Milkmake Izumi, a Takuto and a Mitsuki wearing an original design in a FMwS group. We're wearing it Friday, and I beleive our Mitsuki is also doing it Saturday. I'm sure if I "consult" w/ them, we could swing a photoshoot. And I know for sure we're going to the karaoke contest so we can "watch" our Mitsuki sing!!!

YumikoTorii
07-31-2006, 09:41 PM
^_^That would be really awesome if we could do that. This is my first time to AWA, so I'd like to find a group of the anime I'm cosplaying to have a photoshoot with. I think it'd be fun.
And your Mitsuki's going to sing? =D That's awesome~ I'd love to see that too. xD

miaka2u
07-31-2006, 10:47 PM
*raises hand* I'm going!!! I'll be Kouyama Mitsuki in her audition dress. I'm not sure which day I'll be going as her... probably Friday or Saturday.... but look for me! ^o^ I'll be carrying around my Takuto and Meroko plushies. <3

YumikoTorii
08-02-2006, 02:28 AM
I shall look for you~ xD

Draculina
08-02-2006, 02:42 AM
AWWWW! I lurv the plushies!!!!

That would be awesome to meet up: when and where would work for everyone? I would LOVE to get some good FMwS cosplay pics of everyone...

Our Mitsuki just contacted me on the Hellsing thread: she's doing her cos. on Saturday, and POSSIBLY Friday night if I can persuade her. Me and Izumi can do our cos. on Saturday morning in addition to Friday (we have to change into Hellsing on Saturday night for pictures) if Saturday is better for everyone else.

I wonder if I can find out when the karaoke contest is? That might be a good meeting time...

Just for clarification if anyone is curious: I'm NOT doing "Magic Hat" Meroko (from the anime)- I'm wearing the pink dress w/ flowers from before Meroko and Izu "break up" (it's in the manga for a whole chapter but only in the anime for a few seconds)- if anyone has read the manga, you'll know which outfit I'm talking about (and everyone should read the manga- it's AWESOME!). I hope we find a "Magic Hat" Meroko though- I love that costume too!!!

miaka2u
08-02-2006, 12:13 PM
Well, I'll probaby be doing Mitsuki on Friday or Saturday. My hair is one of the main reasons I don't cosplay her more than once or possibly twice during the con. It takes 3-4 hours to get all my hair up like that. Oo;;;; It's almost as long as Mitsuki's when she has it down. XD

I'll bet that would be a great meet-up time! Afterall, Full Moon is all about the singing!!! ^_^ I seriously think we should do it then! <3 Maybe we could have a photoshoot after if it's not too late. ^o^

Yay! Meru Meiku Meroko! <3 I love love love that dress!!! ^_______________^ Full Moon has the best dress designs. I have a billion costumes I want to make from the artbook and manga. *squee* Can't wait to see your costume there. ///^^\\\

Draculina
08-02-2006, 04:14 PM
Miaka2U, I love your avatar! You make a PERFECT Mitsuki!!!!

YumikoTorii
08-03-2006, 02:36 AM
Meeting after the karaoke contest would be an awesome idea! Perfect moment for an anime/manga about singing to get together.
And yay for the Meroko outfit! I love that outfit muchness~ I think it's actually prettier than the one she wore teamed with Takuto.. And I'm sure we'll find a Magic Hat Meroko somewhere!
Hmm... Or we could have it so we're of both Meroko and Takuto when they weren't teamed together. =D I could get a nice blue shirt like he wears in the ending of the anime and borrow my cousin's guitar case.. xD I could be Shinigami!Takuto one day and Human!Takuto the other.

NiGHTmaren
08-04-2006, 05:20 PM
I will be cosplaying from another Arina series, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, in an artbook gown of Marron. Can't wait to see you guys in your costumes!

Babyberry
08-10-2006, 11:14 PM
I'm planning on making a Full Moon costume from the art book for AWA. I'm planning on wearing it on Saturday, so I hope to see all of you there!

Imriela
09-18-2006, 05:46 PM
And I'm going to be wearing my Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne on Saturday, so whee!

miaka2u
09-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Oh, I just realized that the karaoke is one Friday at 9 PM. This means that it's during the ball... and I won't be able to make it to the meet up if there is one at this time.

I will be Mitsuki on Friday alllllllll day until around 7:00 where I plan on disappearing to get ready for the ball. ^o^ Please look for me and tell me hello! I'd love to meet other FMwS fans out there!

Imriela: OMG I LOVE your KKJ cosplay! I must find you on Saturday and take some pictures~~~! ^____________^ I'm so excited!!!

Draculina
09-18-2006, 10:08 PM
I like KKJ too!!! We're officially doing FM on Saturday morning since that's when our Mitsuki/Takuto decided to wear theirs so I'll keep eyes out for everyone ;)

miaka2u
09-18-2006, 10:16 PM
*sadface* Awwww~~~ I was going to wear my Mitsuki on Saturday, but my twin sister and I decided on doing Sasuke and Naruto on Saturday instead. Oh well, I'll still ask for some pictures for you all then! ^_^ I <3 FMwS cosplayers! *chuuuu*

Please shout out to me if you see me as Mitsuki on Friday along with my wonderful Takuto~~~~! ^_^