PDA

View Full Version : Watcha gonna dress up in 2007?

XxSailorMarsxX
07-29-2006, 08:18 PM
I have no idea of who i am going to dress up as.. way to early to say, but its fun to talk about anyhow last year i was really late making my costume, not gonna make the same mistake. Thinking about becoming a char from naruto. oh well

Rave-Ninja
07-31-2006, 08:42 AM
If I do end up going, then I will be going as Totoro

[-Black*Wings-]
08-20-2006, 08:50 PM
*Points to sig*

Kaoshima
08-22-2006, 07:47 AM
I keep saying I'm gonna do Kite from .hack//, which I swear I will one day, but I just keep pushing it off. Well, No More! I'll work on this costume as often as I can! Until it's done! Whether that be next week, next month, or even next year! And when it is complete, it will be the raddest, awesomest costume of Kite the world will ever see! :mad:

teoka
08-22-2006, 04:25 PM
Kisuke and Fem!Kisuke from Bleach! ^_^ So's my friend.

Rawk_z3r0
08-22-2006, 06:14 PM
*Points to sig*

Shuichi is going to be awesome! I'm also thinking of maybe doing a Princess Mononoke crossplay. It'd be my first one, so I'm nervous and stuffs.

Rave-Ninja
08-23-2006, 10:33 AM
DiZ from KH2 with the Ultima Keyblade.

KurzesHaar
08-24-2006, 12:04 AM
If I end up going, I'll bring my Sun Shang Xiang from DW5, and possibly Taki 1p from SC3 if it's done...not sure what else

samt03
08-24-2006, 12:07 AM
As of right now it looks like I'll be doing Kyo from Fruits Basket and ether Hijiri or Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei.

hamanokumiko121
09-03-2006, 08:24 PM
EDIT: I'm planning to go as Riku from KH2, and my cousin is gonna be sora.
Then the next con we plan to be Namine and Kairi.

oh yeh, if a guy goes as hyde, there will be glompage.
lots of GLOMPAGE.

XxSailorMarsxX
09-22-2006, 10:12 AM
well im going to Nekocon 9 dressed as Hinata this time. But i think i might change my mind for AMA 2007. I recently watched a movie i havnt watched in a while, Tenchi Muyo movies (cant think of the title) I am going as Ryoko, and im gonna try to convince my friend to be Princess Aeka. I might dress up for one day the normal Ryoko, then for sat. I might be battle form Ryoko. If we can find a tenchi that would be kewl..so if anyone is interested in dressing up for a Tenchi Muyo gathering that would be soooo kewl!

:bigtu:

I.N.K.
10-06-2006, 11:11 PM
K: me and my little[3 people] group of friends are going as the 3 men of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, me as Kurogane. This one might be my best one so far...but I haven't even started yet...

ani_m_baby
11-08-2006, 04:29 PM
Anime Central '07

Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo

Ryo-Ohki from Tenchi Muyo in girl form

Anthy from Revolutionary Girl Utena as a gothic lolita

MH-chan
11-08-2006, 05:45 PM
... *long pause* No idea. I suppose I should get started on that.

SweetRapture
11-09-2006, 10:03 AM
Well... I went to Nekocon 9 as Dipp from Katamari... and I'm prying that my costume lasts that long so I CAN wear it to AMA7

Solairis
11-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Well, so long as work shec. permits I'll be there for the 4th 'er 5th year in a row.
I'll do my usual Chun Li and bring out Queen Nehelenia again. I'll see if I can do my panel again too! Im hopeful that perhaps a second time at the same venue will be better?

Nurse Betty
11-12-2006, 04:58 PM
I plan on going as Otoha's Yurine from Karas. My friend's going as Otoha in full armor. It reeeally looks to be a hard challenge, especially as it's my first REAL cosplay. [ I didn't dress as a character at Nekocon. It just kind of happened... ]

Rei2Rei
11-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Wow. This is far in advanced!! ;)

Hopefully by then I'll have my Xelloss (Slayers) costume finished!

MH-chan
11-12-2006, 11:22 PM
I've decided on a Seth Nightlord cosplay -
which will probably take me till AMA to complete xD

XxSailorMarsxX
11-20-2006, 12:04 PM
lmao ...again im changing my char. but this is perminate..

im going as Rock Lee :)

and i havnt decided on a second char. but im thinking it might be that evil girl w/ red hair and the flute.. i think her name was Tayuna or something >.< my friend is going as sakura..

wee

madamevasquez
11-22-2006, 03:12 PM
I'm going as princess serenity, with zelda and peach accompanying me. i'm also bringing Yoko Ono.

anyone got a tuxedo kamen i could swoon over? particularly if he is a slim, attractive, black haired, single male? hey, a girl can dream right??

Kaoshima
12-10-2006, 04:35 PM
If I don't get my Kite (.hack//) done, or even if I do, I might do Near from Deathnote for at least part of the con.

shadowpreistess
12-16-2006, 06:12 AM
Im gonna go as Fuu from Samurai Champloo i just need to get a Jin and Mugen lol. Then the other days umm maybe Ashe from FF12, and Haruko from FLCL it all depends if i get them done though

Ryuu_
12-20-2006, 09:35 PM
I guess I'll bring Kyuubi with me since I will have finished it by then.

Laa
12-25-2006, 05:07 PM
i might go as Kairi from KH or Yuna from FFX-2 or Rikku from FFX, i have no idea, so many choices! :toothy:

Lumasnati
01-03-2007, 02:52 PM
I'll be there as Sora, Roxas, Ouran in Wonderland: Tamaki, Riku, Yuna [possibly], and regular Tamaki.

Aikirau
01-04-2007, 12:45 AM
I'm going to try and make it as Tsunade from Naruto.
I haven't started on the costume yet, but hopefully it'll be done by then.
If I'm able to make two costumes within the time I have...
I'll be there as Tsunade and Deidara. xD

Runi-Chan
01-05-2007, 04:43 PM
If I go? We'll have to see..but I was thinking of maybe at least making Irvine Kinneas from FFVIII just for this convention..If I come.

LastminIchigo
01-08-2007, 12:59 PM
Hollow, Bankai Ichigo all three forms, (with special effects) and possibly a skit. My costume will be completly original (no bought parts).

BouXKanon
01-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Look for me as either Bou from Antic Cafe or Miyavi-kun! I love the flashy crazy outfits, especially when they are not anime but J-Rock stars!

stafffighter
01-14-2007, 03:44 PM
Not sure if I can go but if I can I will definitly bring my Momo Hinamori (Bleach) and maybe my Skater Punk Angel can be tweaked by then.:rockon:

Kawaii Nekko
01-14-2007, 03:49 PM
*Points to sig*

Nami for the upcoming "Animatrix - 2007" in Moscow and later Hinata, because she's harder to do.

Oops! Wrong topic!

Runi-Chan
01-23-2007, 02:33 PM
Oh, it depends. If I do go, I know at least Wolfram will be coming. If I can find a Yuuri, I'd love to do a skit with one...(hinthinthint)

Might need some other KKM folks too...
(And the choreography's really simple! It's to "What is This Feeling?" from Wicked! SOMEONE PLEASE BE YUURI FOR ME. If I go, that is..)

Mutsumi623
01-25-2007, 04:59 PM
What will I be going to AMA as?

Only one is absolutely final. If anyone saw Pimp Naruto last AMA, that was me, well, people liked it so much at AMA and Otakon that I decided that since I'll be celebrating both Pimp Naruto's 1 year anniversary and my Birthday at this AMA, I'll be doing a 100% custom Time Jump Pimp Naruto.

I should have a second costume, most likely Iori Yagami, but it's still up in the air at this point.

Baka Diemos
01-26-2007, 11:29 AM
hmm... good question. Im almost sure we're doing our bleach group... other than that ive got no idea.... i stopped cosplaying prince of tennis and im currently working on georg from suikoden V... so you might see that ^^v

Black_Rain
01-28-2007, 07:04 PM
I am trying to do a time jump Choji I hop everything works out well. Also does anyone know what Ama is rated?

stafffighter
01-30-2007, 06:05 PM
I am a busy bee this season. I've really been inspired to get moving this year. Retweaking Iruka is coming along nicely and I may get my skater angel done early! Putting the time to good use, making a Kazukiyo Souga from Ouran Host Club (class 1-A president, famous scaredy cat from episode 21). Hoping there will be an Ouran group I can meet up with.

_YukiShu_
01-30-2007, 06:20 PM
I hope I can go to AMA haven't been yet. It is the week after my birthday so maybe I can beg my dad to drive me. If I don't go ta Katsucon then I'll probably go.

Costumes I'm making are
Kabuto - Naruto
Voldemort - Harry Potter
Random Pokemon maybe Shiny Umbreon

Sub Zenyth
01-30-2007, 08:50 PM
I'm actually co-leading a whole group of people who are going to be at AMA. We're all (trying) to go as characters from Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm going to be Iroh (already growing the beard) and others include Toph, Sokka, and Katara.

BouXKanon
02-07-2007, 01:34 PM
It has been decided...I AM going as Miyavi...my boyfriend is going as Kyo from Diru and my best friend is going as Ayumi Hamasaki from Ladies Night. Can you say Miyavi/Kyo fanservice???

Raikou-Neko
02-09-2007, 05:27 AM
I'm not positive but I think I'm going as Sexy-Jutsu Naruto (with modified Naruto-clothes of course. Why does everyone thing I'm going clothes-less when I say this?) and maybe as a Ramune Ninja...>.<"

double00beaver
02-10-2007, 08:44 AM
Wooho! MiyavixKyo! xD Makes me want to bring out my Freedom Fighter PV costume.

I'll probably be going as Excel in her school uniform since when I tried my KH2 Axel hair spray, instead of red, it turned orange. ^-^; Probably bring out my Illuminati Mana costume as well.

BouXKanon
02-12-2007, 07:32 AM
*sigh* its gonna suck doing all the tattoos on both myself and kyo.....but oh well...small price to pay to get some kyoXmiyavi fanservice in right? right? right? GOD I hope so!

fatalinjection
02-12-2007, 10:37 PM
I'm going as Rukia (school uniform) from Bleach, and Temari from Naruto~ This will be my first time cosplaying :D (I attended AMA last year, but did not cosplay!) I'm trying to convince some friends to cosplay with me...Temari just isn't the same without her sand siblings :( lol.

Malaki
02-13-2007, 07:52 PM
My girlfriend and I are going as Miwako and Arashi from Paradise Kiss (different outfits than we wore last year. XD)

fatalinjection
02-13-2007, 10:33 PM
If you're who I'm thinking of, I loved your costumes last year! I totally freaked out when I saw them XD Got a pretty cute pic, too :D

ensimismada
02-14-2007, 08:54 AM
From BLEACH, my group is looking at Captain!Urahara, ShopKeeper!Urahara, and Zangetsu. I'll come as Shinigami!Rukia.

Then we'll have Solid Snake and Eva of Metal Gear Solid 3.

I also hope to complete my Wander costume (Shadow of the Colossus) and maybe even bring back my San (=Princess Mononoke) cosume.

Malaki
02-18-2007, 02:12 AM
If you're who I'm thinking of, I loved your costumes last year! I totally freaked out when I saw them XD Got a pretty cute pic, too :D

If you're who I'm thinking of, we'd really appreciate to see the pic, lol.
Nobody knew who we where except for you!!

Runi-Chan
02-18-2007, 02:30 PM
Well, if I am coming, I know at least I will have Zack and Cloud from FFVII...I and my brother will be wearing those, respectively. We're hoping to do a little skit...

As for anything else..um, I'm not really sure. I'll have to examine the guest list and such. Probably the things in my signature right now, plus a few more. Maybe.

fatalinjection
02-18-2007, 03:08 PM
If you're who I'm thinking of, we'd really appreciate to see the pic, lol.
Nobody knew who we where except for you!!

This (http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/dynamically/ama/DSC03344.jpg) is the picture I'm talking about! :D Was that you and your girlfriend? I'm so surprised no one else knew! But, I guess it's still not too popular of a series yet :( I still want to cosplay Yukari sometime in the future.

Hotaru-Chan!
02-18-2007, 10:54 PM
This is subject to change, but as of now, I'm planning on a Fetish Nurse Joy and my bunny ("Bani") costume. See you guys there!

myaku_
02-19-2007, 06:53 PM
This (http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/dynamically/ama/DSC03344.jpg) is the picture I'm talking about! :D Was that you and your girlfriend? I'm so surprised no one else knew! But, I guess it's still not too popular of a series yet :( I still want to cosplay Yukari sometime in the future.

That is actually me and my boyfriend. ^^;;;
But thanks for the picture~

fatalinjection
02-19-2007, 06:57 PM
Well, damn, how did I miss the other Arashi and Miwako?! XD

XoPinkuSpiderxo
02-19-2007, 08:24 PM
This year a group of small and and I are going as people from Deathnote. I'm being Misa, with my 3 other friends as Light, L, and Naomi (the late Ray Penber's wife.)

KurzesHaar
02-19-2007, 09:18 PM
I think I responded to this thread a few months back when I really had no clue what I was wearing XD
now that katsu's over I'm almost positive what I'll be making

Definately Taki (SC3), Sun Shang Xiang (DW5), Kaname Chidori (FMP), and probably Kasumi (DOA4)

and the hubby will have Liu Bei (DW5) and Eyeshield 21 stuff

Malaki
02-20-2007, 01:35 AM
Well, damn, how did I miss the other Arashi and Miwako?! XD

Yeah, that really sucks. However, we where only in costume Friday. I can't believe I missed the other group, lol.

Oh well, hopefully you'll see us this year.

Now that I think about it...the girls that did take the pic where Japanese and didn't speak much English. They freaked out when they saw us though, lol.

fatalinjection
02-20-2007, 11:57 AM
Ah, I got there a bit late on Friday, so that's probably why I didn't see you!

I'll definitely have to see you and take a picture this year! (Even though I'm not Japanese and can speak english :rofl: )

dustbunny
02-20-2007, 06:43 PM
L
and
Chichiri
maybe
naruto

NiceGai44
02-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Prob bring Gai, Super Sonic, Scar and Zack!

XoPinkuSpiderxo
02-21-2007, 07:39 PM
Are you the Gai sensei that went to nekocon? Even if you aren't...

GAI SENSEI I WILL WORK TO BE A SPLENDID NINJA!!! ( <333's Gai and Lee.)

MH-chan
02-21-2007, 08:23 PM
As of now my list is:
Haruhi Suzumiya (bunny outfit and/or summer uniform)
New female Pokemon character
Anna from he is my master (possible :3 )
Al from Demonbane
Reimu from Touhou
and a revamped ABA from guilty gear

XoPinkuSpiderxo
02-21-2007, 08:36 PM
MH-chan if you decide to be Anna then I would probobly be motivated to spruce up my Mitsuki (srsly o.o.) So tell me when you decide =3

Tohma
02-21-2007, 08:43 PM
The only thing I am positive that I am bringing is my Fai D. Flowright from Tsubasa. I'll be wearing that on saturday. I can only bring 3 outfits probably so I have to chose wisely XD Depending on what my group is doing I may have my Byakko from Yami no Matsuei. And maybe my Dominic from Eureka 7.

Haven't really decided yet though. Fai is the only thing I am definetly wearing.

MH-chan
02-21-2007, 08:46 PM
Woot ^_^ the only reason I havn't done it yet it because I han't found anyone else to do the series with me. So I'll deffinatly work hard on getting the outfit together! =D

XoPinkuSpiderxo
02-21-2007, 09:11 PM
I'd probobly only be able to do it fri. if i can, because im coming w/ a group of ppl and were all doign death note

Necrobug
02-21-2007, 10:00 PM
This is my first year going. My friends and I thought that we would do Gakuen Heaven. We basically have the whole cast, it's pretty neat. I am excited. :cheers:

XoPinkuSpiderxo
02-21-2007, 10:09 PM
I love Gakuen Heaven! If you guys do it, you'll definately be stopped by me.

Lumasnati
02-23-2007, 08:24 AM
Update: I may drop Tamaki and go as Marluxia. ^^;; I don't know if I'll have Tamaki done in time. ^^;;

Saxinthehall
02-23-2007, 08:48 AM
I'm still thinking about what I'm going to do but it looks like I'll be doing
Kyouya (school uniform, dating sim 'twin', or other)
Hughes
Edgeworth or Godot
-If i do Edgeworth I may also do Kuroyanagi since they have similar hair
and perhaps something I'll be wearing at Otakon just to test it out.

Mikaface
02-25-2007, 11:09 AM
If my friends and I are able to attend, we'll have a Death Note Group--me being Misa xD; I don't have to buy anything for her costume so...it's a lot easier for me than my Akatsuki costume was for Katsucon 07 xD;

Reiko
03-01-2007, 11:17 PM
ummm Maybe Princess Rouge and belldandy.. :) maybe even the power card

cosplayluver
03-08-2007, 04:26 AM
I f everything goes as planned I will be a female (we are making his outfit a little different..)cloud advent children, We are doing a ...gender blender for advent child ren...
And maybe anthy agian!

tenren
03-08-2007, 09:44 AM
if I do decide to go...I'll probably bring along either my Yoruichi costume or my yaoi Sora Schoolboy (and possibly Yuffie DoC)

GeneStarwind211
03-08-2007, 10:14 AM
Well like I posted in the other Naruto posts here I'll be Kabuto this year for AMA and for most of the cons this year. If someone is going as Orochimaru-sama please pm me so we can meet up at the convention.

Kabuto
aka
Gene Starwind 21122

FancyFace
03-21-2007, 09:22 AM
I'm going to be doing Kagura with Samt03 group! (*waves at sam*) from FB. Then I'm going as Sailor V from the live action series, and Elphaba from Wicked! (Would have done Galinda but couldnt' find anything close to her! Dammit! :bigcry: )

Malaki
03-23-2007, 02:01 AM
Update:
Arashi [Paradise Kiss]
Immortal [300]
Malaki [Original]

stafffighter
03-23-2007, 11:04 AM
Update:

I'm bringing:

Hinamori Momo (Bleach)
Umino Iruka (Naruto)
ANBU Iruka- If I finish in time!!:lost:
Kazukiyo Souga (Ouran)- If I finish in time!!

Tanuki-San
04-05-2007, 01:16 PM
I'll be going as Hisagi Shuuhei and possibly Kisuke Urahara from Bleach and my younger brother as Toshiro Hitsugaya and my friend as Abarai Renji

fatalinjection
04-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Ah, I am no longer going as Temari XD; I am now going as Rukia and Matsumoto from Bleach, both the school uniform versions XD; and Light from Death Note ^_^

Kaoshima
04-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Near from Deathnote, possibly Yusuke Urameshi, maybe Kite from the .hack// games if I can get it done in time, (I've been saying that for over a year now... -_-)

xOtaku316x
04-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Mmmm definitely Tifa from Advent Children and Fujin from FFVIII, and I'll hopefully be debuting Yuffie from FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus.

Kaoshima
04-05-2007, 06:49 PM
:3 hi

stafffighter
04-05-2007, 07:01 PM
ANBU Iruka is finally making some headway (armguards and mask in construction). Not sure if I can finish Souga in time.:lost:

SunDemyxCloud55
04-07-2007, 09:36 PM
I haven't decided yet! It is got to be Rikku, Blue (Wolf's Rain), Tifa Lockheart, Lulu, Demyx, Sakura or Naruto!! ^___^

Tanuki-San
04-07-2007, 09:38 PM
yeah i think instead of Urahara Kisuke and Abarai Renji, my roomate and I are going as Yumichika and Ikaku . O.o

fatalinjection
04-07-2007, 09:46 PM
D: Nooo! Kisuke is so much better!

Tanuki-San
04-07-2007, 10:02 PM
Let's compare them then, shall we, for they both certainly have the habbit of over-glorifying themselves. Kisuke may be sexier, but he is older, but then is that in fact the reason, are older men truly sexier? Or is there a difference between Handsome and sexy, Yumichika may place great value on his good looks, but he certainly doesn't try to pass himself off as "sexy" at all, cute and well groomed at best. Plus Yumichika's clean cut style doesn't suit me nearly as well as Kisuke's 12 oclock shadow scruff does, but his feathers are fabulously reminiscent of my last year's feathered tengu costume O.o. Kisuke's costume- is way cooler than Yumichika's. Yumichika is however more relevant to my roomates recent decision to go as Ikaku, since they are best friends and usually seen together. *_* Haha, You sure called it though fatal, I keep on changing my mind. You might have changed it back though...
Well... whatever the case, I promise I'll at least do Shuuhei. I think he suits me better than anyone, but i intend to use that costume for the rave, he strikes me as the trance dance type. wouldn't you agree?

fatalinjection
04-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Well, I think older men are must sexier~ Don't get me wrong, Yumichika is a wonderful character, but I think Kisuke would suit you much better~~~ ;)

As for the rave costume, I don't know. I'm not really too into rave-style dancing, so.

Tanuki-San
04-07-2007, 10:10 PM
Well, I think older men are must sexier~ Don't get me wrong, Yumichika is a wonderful character, but I think Kisuke would suit you much better~~~ ;)

As for the rave costume, I don't know. I'm not really too into rave-style dancing, so.

<.< thanks for the input and i agree that Kisuke is sexier. But please, pray tell, what style of dancing aaare you into?

fatalinjection
04-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Not too much, really XD; I have two left feet. I used to be really into tango, though +_+ Hooray for strange classes that the GSA theatre program made me take.

Tanuki-San
04-07-2007, 10:18 PM
I used to think i wasn't cut out for dancing either, but once I'm doing it I tend to really enjoy getting seriously into it and letting go most of my inhibitions. And may i ask what the GSA is?

fatalinjection
04-07-2007, 10:21 PM
Governor's School For the Arts. It's a magnet-school type thing. I went during high school, you audition to get in & then leave regular school everyday for last period to go to GSA & get home at like 6 :\

Tanuki-San
04-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Sounds pretty enjoyable. I knew a handful of close friends who attended that place now that you spell out the acronymn for me. That's cool that you went there, I've heard good things, Other than the 6pm thing.

fatalinjection
04-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Yeah, it was alright. But for being in the theatre department, they really made us take the strangest non-related classes....like Irish Step Dancing.

Tanuki-San
04-07-2007, 10:28 PM
O.o soOOO, You're an actress, intriguing. Are you planning on doing a skit? If so, would you care to do one as a group, since we're going as Bleach characters and all? I've done a few plays myself so it might work out nicely... let me know, maybe we could start thinking of something that would be cool, or funny, are both ^.^

fatalinjection
04-07-2007, 10:30 PM
I wasn't really planning on doing a skit. This will be my first time cosplaying, so I'm not sure if I want to have to go worrying about having to go to rehearsal & all of that. Also, I think the masquerade rules typically don't let you compete if you didn't make your costume. So. :(

Tanuki-San
04-07-2007, 10:35 PM
pfff. Oh yeah, i totally forgot about that little detail... ah well.
I'm still impressed you went to GSA for Theatre, do you still do any acting?

fatalinjection
04-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Hmm, not really, no. After I stopped going, I didn't really pursue it any further.

Tanuki-San
04-07-2007, 10:39 PM
LOL, i stopped after high school too *.* ...sometimes i wonder if i should have even entertained myself with the attempts i did make.

fatalinjection
04-07-2007, 10:40 PM
I enjoyed doing it, but I never really entertained the possibility of doing it as a career, you know?

Tanuki-San
04-07-2007, 10:44 PM
yeah, i think i know what your talking about, actually i'm still nervous when talking to the opposite sex and sometimes i have no idea how i ever got over something like stage fright, i did tho, somehow...

fatalinjection
04-07-2007, 11:31 PM
It's strange how people's fears are. I, myself, am scared to call for pizza delivery, but I love being on stage!

Tanuki-San
04-08-2007, 02:38 AM
T.T yeah, i'm also scared of talking to the pizza people

Gogglegirl
04-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Light from Death Note
Roxas from Kingdom Hearts

and one more...i don't know what it is yet

SunDemyxCloud55
04-10-2007, 08:48 AM
OOC|| I have decided I think!! Lenne from Final Fantasy!! ^_^ AND, Demyx or Axel from Kingdom Hearts! ^^

Haruka_Tenou
04-13-2007, 07:25 AM
I'm going to be.. Haruka Tenou from Sailor Moon. <3
And Alphonse Elric from FullMetal Alchemist.

Con-freak
04-20-2007, 10:21 AM
this is my fiirst con and my first outfits but iv been working hard on them as far as even making my own props for my costumes and styling my own wigs. blah wigs are hard! anyways....im being itachi uchiha from naruto, and roxas organization XIII from kingdom hearts and im making my own keyblads and i have to say there turning out realy good so far and are alot of fun to make!!!! i cant wait till this con comes around!

bamboocactus
04-20-2007, 11:00 AM
I'll be bringing...

- Heishiro Mitsurugi (SCII - P3)
- Umino Iruka (Naruto)

And maybe Dr. Faust (GG) and Ling Tong (Dynasty Warriors 5). I'll be working on a Shippuuden Neji by that point probably, too. We'll see! ^^

stafffighter
04-20-2007, 11:37 AM
Update:

Souga is almost finished! Just need to work on the blazer and do some last minute tweaking.

ANBU Iruka is getting there, need to modify the top and make the gloves. Having a bit of trouble with the vest but I'll work it out somehow

Lumasnati
04-20-2007, 02:25 PM
Update:

I have a semi-final list! XD

Byakko [who is in need of a Hisoka. Definately.]
Youji or Natsuo [Probably Natsuo]
Riku [Definately. KH2.]
Roxas [Definately]

ChichiriFreak
04-22-2007, 11:01 PM
I'll be there as...

Heihachi Hayashida (Samurai 7)
Battle Royale Student
Temari (though I won't have my wig in time...so no blonde hair :( and my boyfriend will be Shikamaru )

Thooluu
04-27-2007, 12:25 PM
This year is my first time really cosplaying. I'm going to ACEN in May as San from Princess Mononoke.

Nekko
04-27-2007, 12:35 PM
Kiba from Naruto, L from Death Note, Mabey Olette from KH.

kotsu
04-27-2007, 01:21 PM
Obscure Kyo from dir en grey ^o^ Ill be there Saturday ^.^

rif4ever
04-29-2007, 01:34 PM
I will be the girl dressed as Miroku from InuYasha with a handprint on her face... And I will be accompanied by an Evil-Mom-Who-Doesn't-Like-Anime-No-Jutsu.

MH-chan
05-02-2007, 09:05 PM
updated list:

Hikari/Dawn - Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Reimu - Touhou projects
loli ABA - Guilty Gear

plus Ill have my BJD in... something o_O

Hotaru-Chan!
05-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Hah. Turns out I'm not doing either of the costumes I initially planned on doing. I'll be a Moogle, and I'll most likely be seen with a Cait Sith. ^___^

stafffighter
05-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Update:

Souga is in the finishing stages. Still tweaking the wig and getting the jacket in order.

ANBU Iruka is more than halfway finished! Gloves, arm guards, leg wraps are done. Still need to modify the shirt and pants. Got the vest figured out, so that is a plus.

LaPetiteSalope
05-04-2007, 07:56 AM
Billy from 'The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy'
Allen Walker from D. Gray Man
Lenalee Lee from D. Gray Man
Wedding Ashe from Final Fantasy XII (if I can finish on time)

the LAN warrior
05-21-2007, 09:01 PM
I'll be breaking out my old Squall (FFVIII), Snake (Metal Gear Solid 3; tiger stripe, zombie). I'll still one more though...

nicol-chan
05-22-2007, 08:44 PM
i'll be there as temari and i'll be paling with yuki and ayame sohma as well as shino(naruto) and several non-cosplayers (my beloved sasuke, gaara, and ino are ditching me for japan this year T.T not that i blame them but...) also if anyone is going as any characters from pucca or eureka 7 you must let me know so i can hunt you down and glomp and take pictures of you cuz those are two cosplays i'd really like to see. oh and i'll probably steal MY ray whatever his last name is from gundam seed destiny from sasuke-chan (she borrowed it so she'd have a model for making her own costume and has had it for like two years and i want it back!) if i bring that then i'll probably only wear it sunday though.

Arlette
05-23-2007, 03:41 PM
I will be there on Saturday in a staff role, but I plan on cosplaying Rukia in her full winter school uniform (gray jacket) which I already tried to make once, hated it, and started completely over. XD

Ryu_Hayabusa
05-25-2007, 01:57 PM
I'm going to be...........

Kurosaki Ichigo!! (Rescue Costume)

I'm coming for you Rukia!!!!!!!

Nekko
05-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Yay! Care to be hugged? I love that outfit, he should have kept it that way.

Ryu_Hayabusa
05-25-2007, 02:35 PM
Yay! Care to be hugged? I love that outfit, he should have kept it that way.

Nope, pretty much all hugs are welcome. Eh...unless someone's a guy dressed in a sailor moon outfit, then I might have to decline. Just a little bit too kinky...

fatalinjection
05-25-2007, 02:37 PM
Eh...unless someone's a guy dressed in a sailor moon outfit, then I might have to decline. Just a little bit too kinky...

Aww, damn, no hugs for me, then. *tear* :(

Ryu_Hayabusa
05-25-2007, 02:42 PM
Aww, damn, no hugs for me, then. *tear* :(

I don't mean "guy" as the general term for a person. Sailor moon outfits are fine, but I meant it as a male wearing one. Hugging another guy in a tight top and mini skirt is just pushing it a little.

fatalinjection
05-25-2007, 02:43 PM
I don't mean "guy" as the general term for a person. Sailor moon outfits are fine, but I meant it as a male wearing one. Hugging another guy in a tight top and mini skirt is just pushing it a little.

I know, I was kidding XD I'm quite the female, and I lack a sailormoon costume!

Ryu_Hayabusa
05-25-2007, 02:46 PM
I know, I was kidding XD I'm quite the female, and I lack a sailormoon costume!

Haha, I figured but wasn't 100% sure. Maybe you should make one?

fatalinjection
05-25-2007, 02:57 PM
Haha, I figured but wasn't 100% sure. Maybe you should make one?

I HAVE always wanted to cosplay Sailor Mars or Neptune XD

the LAN warrior
05-25-2007, 06:02 PM
Personally, i fear nothing more than the Man-Faye. *shudders*

fatalinjection
05-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Personally, i fear nothing more than the Man-Faye. *shudders*

Whaaat? But Man-Faye is sexy ;_;

stafffighter
05-25-2007, 06:12 PM
If by sexy you mean scary, then yes...yes he is.

fatalinjection
05-25-2007, 06:14 PM
If by sexy you mean scary, then yes...yes he is.

Whaaaat? XD He has the courage to be himself! That's sexy, haha.

stafffighter
05-25-2007, 06:53 PM
I'll agree with you on that he has courage, but he still terrifies me though.

Haruka_Tenou
05-26-2007, 07:31 AM
Fatal, if you go to AMA next year, do Michiru in her regular form. I would be Haruka for you.

fatalinjection
05-26-2007, 11:22 AM
Fatal, if you go to AMA next year, do Michiru in her regular form. I would be Haruka for you.

Regular form? Like her school uniform? :D I HAVE always wanted to do that. And her princess form ^^

FancyFace
05-28-2007, 12:59 PM
Finale update:

Friday: Sailor V from the live action series
Saturday: Galinda from Wicked (I found something Galindaish in my closet, note it will be an anime version of her, so I'm going to have a pink wig, if my friend Samt03 will be me borrow one of hers)
Sunday: April O' Neil from the new TMNT film

samt03
05-28-2007, 10:53 PM
Finale update:

Friday: Sailor V from the live action series
Saturday: Galinda from Wicked (I found something Galindaish in my closet, note it will be an anime version of her, so I'm going to have a pink wig, if my friend Samt03 will be me borrow one of hers)
Sunday: April O' Neil from the new TMNT film

That would be assuming I actually knew where my wigs are... I could have sworn I told you I didn't know where it was, I can only assume it's in a box with other wigs packed till I move. which could be under anything at this point in my room (my money's on the boxes that are under the material and keyblades... and book shelves and DVD stand...)

the LAN warrior
05-28-2007, 11:13 PM
I’ve worn the same Squall outfit to almost every convention I’ve been to for several reasons. It is easy to wear and easy to fix should anything become askew (and that is not likely). But one thing I never liked about it was that I did not have leather pants to go with it. Well I just ordered a pair and they should hopefully arrive well before AMA. I’m happy because those pants will bump the accuracy up to about 95%. (the only thing left after them will be adding the metal thingies on the belts. the hair as well but I feel my natural hair is close enough not to be to distracting.)

Ryu_Hayabusa
05-29-2007, 07:23 AM
I'm kinda uneasy about my ichigo costume. I can't sew to save my life, so I'm kinda relying on a couple friends of mine who are much more experienced to take care of the actual shinigami outfit. I'm taking care of all the other stuff, but nevertheless, how that part looks will be kinda important

fatalinjection
05-29-2007, 11:17 AM
I'm kinda uneasy about my ichigo costume. I can't sew to save my life, so I'm kinda relying on a couple friends of mine who are much more experienced to take care of the actual shinigami outfit. I'm taking care of all the other stuff, but nevertheless, how that part looks will be kinda important

Well, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it ^^ Maybe get some gray pants and a white shirt and go as school uniform Ichigo? Just in case the shinigami outfit doesn't work out?

Ryu_Hayabusa
05-29-2007, 11:22 AM
Well, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it ^^ Maybe get some gray pants and a white shirt and go as school uniform Ichigo? Just in case the shinigami outfit doesn't work out?

Actually, if the shinigami outfit doesn't work out, I'm just gonna go as Ichigo in the underground training area, when he was in the hot spring healing up. Yeah that's right...butt naked. It'll make the costume easy, but I might have a hard time getting in.

fatalinjection
05-29-2007, 11:25 AM
Actually, if the shinigami outfit doesn't work out, I'm just gonna go as Ichigo in the underground training area, when he was in the hot spring healing up. Yeah that's right...butt naked. It'll make the costume easy, but I might have a hard time getting in.

<3__<3

Choleric Kimmah
06-02-2007, 08:58 PM
Wee~
I'll be Lime from Saber Marionete and I might bring Dokuro-chan with me. ^^

stafffighter
06-02-2007, 09:24 PM
Update:

Since his wig is driving me nuts,Souga will not be attending. Really, I've been tweaking this thing for weeks now and I am not satisfied. Darn anal retentive nature.

Still unsure about ANBU Iruka. Vest is almost done, just needs to be shipped. I hope it makes it here before the con. :lost:

Nekko
06-03-2007, 10:05 AM

Hot springs Ichigo FTW! :crylaugh:

padgett87
06-03-2007, 11:16 AM
I might be doing a last minute Steve Fox from Tekken 4 still deciding on which version though along with my cousins Hwoarang, and my ANBU gear

Pyked
06-05-2007, 01:09 AM
Hei (BK-201) from Darker Than Black. The mask has given me numerous troubles heh but clay has produced a "good enough" product. In the future I bet I could make a nicer(and cheaper) one out of wonderflex

stafffighter
06-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Update:

Vest has been shipped. ANBU Iruka is primed for AMA. Just need to do some minor repair work on the gloves.

Souga is official on hiatus until I can really get the wig the way I want to.

MissChii
06-06-2007, 07:46 PM
OMG TO THE TOTORO....lol ur gana get glomped by final fantasy x2 rikku

*points to self*

hehe thats who i'm gana b ^_^ *nods*

*giggles*

dExtrosien
06-06-2007, 07:59 PM
Hey all. Long time no see. I keep meaning to come by here, but I keep being busy. I got in trouble reading the posts here at work last year. :p
Anyway, we finally figured out what we're going to wear this year. Initially we were going to do Kambei and Kyuzo from Samurai 7, but changed our minds. Now I think we will be doing the following. Friday is somewhat up in the air since I am still looking for costume stuff and dolst isn't certain he wants to dress up on Thursday or not. I really wanted to do the Hitachiin Twins, but that won't happen unless the perfect outfits reveal themselves to me during my next trip to Goodwill. :) Is anyone else going over on Thursday night and dressing up?

Thursday night: Me: Inuzuka Kiba (Naruto) dolst: Madarame Ikkaku (Bleach)
Friday: Me: Okazaki Shinichi aka Shin (Nana) dolst: Takagi Yasushi aka Yasu (Nana)
Saturday & Sunday: Me: TJ Aburame Shino (Naruto) dolst: Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach)

stafffighter
06-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Vest has arrived! With a little binding and some minor tweakage on the armguards ANBU Iruka will finally be done.

Ryu_Hayabusa
06-08-2007, 07:44 AM
well...now that AMA is only 1 week away (woot!), my ichigo costume currently stands at......1 finished wooden zangetsu, and 1 wig still in delivery. Everything else is....yet to be started >_<.

*sighs* procrastination, how much I hate thee

Ruse
06-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Im doing Nana Osaki (from Nana obviously). Im scatter-brained about the whole thing, this is my first real cosplay.

PurplePanda
06-09-2007, 04:54 PM
I'm cosplaying as Train Heartnet from Black Cat. ^.^

Cloudy Star
06-09-2007, 08:50 PM
this is the first con I have gone to where I have no idea of what I'm cosplaying as. 0_0 All I know is the Rose Bride is definate. Kenshin... is a more than likely. I'm STILL pondering about getting Tsuzuki all dusted off and repairing his wings (as smallish as they are -_-') for the shoot on Saturday and... I might actually attempt my double cosplay... me cosplaying Anthy cosplaying a school girl. -__-; It's going to one hell of time trying to get my line-up finalized before Thrusday, lol!

dizzylizzy
06-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Now that AMA is close, I know what I'm wearing. ^^ Hooray!

Friday:
Summoner Yuna
Bis/Mew (Jet Set Radio)
Maybe Mayuri (Bleach)

Saturday:
Can't tell. It's a secret. ^^;; It's for the Masq though.

Cloudy Star
06-12-2007, 08:58 AM
My cosplay line-up is finally in order. PHEW.

Thursday: Random blue-haired school girl
Friday/Sunday: Anthy Himemiya (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Saturday Morning: Kaoru Kamiya (Rurouni Kenshin)
Saturday Afternoon: Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)

padgett87
06-12-2007, 02:16 PM
ok Steve Fox is cancelled for me but i might do L or Light, I already have Light but I wanna do L, just hope I can work my curly ass Irish hair out right

Tohma
06-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Did I ever really confirm what I was doing? Hmm..don't remember XD Here is the lineup:

Friday: Byakko from Yami no Matsuei
Saturday: Fai from Tsubasa
Sunday: Ichigo from Bleach

Spare outfit to fit in should I decide I have time: Tamaki from Ouran Host Club (mad hatter version)

stafffighter
06-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Okay, I think I have my line-up:

Friday: Hinamori Momo- Bleach
Saturday Morning: ANBU Iruka
Saturday Afternoon: Hinamori Momo
Saturday Night: Hinamori PJs
Sunday: Possibly Chuunin Iruka or Narutard (if I'm feeling lazy)

fatalinjection
06-12-2007, 11:33 PM
Me too~

Friday: School Uniform Matsumoto
Saturday: Shinigami (maybe changing back into school uniform if I get too hot XD)
Sunday: Whatever~

Lumasnati
06-13-2007, 05:19 AM
Final List Update:

Thursday: Partial Byakko. Just for fun. Most likely just his tail and wig.
Friday: Riku [KH2]
Saturday: Byakko
Sunday: Whatever I feel like putting on. XD

Gogglegirl
06-13-2007, 09:36 AM
And so Three days before the con I decided that there was no way that I was going to finish my new costume for this con...so My final Cosplay list~! (though i think its the first time i posting here....*sweatdrops*)

Friday: Ryuichi Sakuma- Gravitation (a simple manga version)
Saturday: Yagami Raito- Death Note
Sunday: Probably Raito again

the LAN warrior
06-13-2007, 10:42 AM
Friday: Snake (tiger stripe/zombie) -MGS3 Snake Eater
Saturday: Squall - ffviii
Sunday...: I dont Know, i'll just grab something from my closet.

Ryu_Hayabusa
06-13-2007, 10:50 AM
Bleach cosplay for AMA:
Friday- Ichigo - school uniform
Saturday- Ichigo - rescue costume
Sunday - Ichigo - undecided

Rei2Rei
06-13-2007, 11:05 AM
Soo..My plans have changed once again! I'll be bringing:

Grand Prix Yukari, Paradise Kiss
Ryoko, Tenchi Muyo!
Sundress Asuka, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Lolita Asuka, Neon Genesis Evangelion

Pyked
06-15-2007, 01:23 AM
It is done(finally) Went through 5 different masks and finally have one that stays in one piece.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8789/hei5ry2.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7320/hei6pn9.jpg

(would toss in gallery but alas! it is down)