PDA

View Full Version : One Piece gathering?

keikana
07-31-2006, 05:22 PM
Sooo I'm (hoping) to (tentatively) plan a big One Piece shindig, seeing as I've got a rather large One Piece group (in the works). I wanted to see if there was any response here on the forums. I was hoping for Friday evening, seeing as Friday's the day we're hoping to be in our One Piece getups.

tell me if you're interested!

Attendees so far:
Monkey D. Luffy (keikana)
Princess Vivi*
Sanji*

Tentative Attendees:
Usopp*
Tashigi*
Roronoa Zoro*
Chopper*
Usopp (Delvish)
Random Ninjas?
(Luffy, Nami, Sanji, Jango) - oniisama and friends

*= the cosplayer does not have a cosplay.com name

Kakashi101
07-31-2006, 06:36 PM
Oh! A Friday one? I would love to join! Ummm...I would tell you who I would like, but I would like to know one thing- is this just genral One Piece cosplay, or something more specific?

keikana
08-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Oh! A Friday one? I would love to join! Ummm...I would tell you who I would like, but I would like to know one thing- is this just genral One Piece cosplay, or something more specific?

Anything One Piece! :bigtu: no specific theme.

*...bothers the thread* :(

Tenkage-chan
08-25-2006, 10:01 AM
I'm no One Piece cosplayer, but I've got a few ninjas coming. Do you think we could do a little "Ninja vs. Pirate" photoshooting??

keikana
08-30-2006, 07:11 PM
I'm no One Piece cosplayer, but I've got a few ninjas coming. Do you think we could do a little "Ninja vs. Pirate" photoshooting??

Lol, that'd be fine XD I'd be too ashamed to take part in it though, because I'm pure ninja! Alas, for this costume I'll be disguised as a pirate T3T

Even when we were planning the One Piece group, I had second thoughts about cosplaying a pirate XB!!

Tenkage-chan
08-30-2006, 09:09 PM
Lol, that'd be fine XD I'd be too ashamed to take part in it though, because I'm pure ninja! Alas, for this costume I'll be disguised as a pirate T3T

Even when we were planning the One Piece group, I had second thoughts about cosplaying a pirate XB!!

Yay! That'll be fun! And don't feel so bad, we ninjas will forgive you. :japan:

Delvish
09-03-2006, 01:23 PM
I'm a ninja myself, 5 of my costumes are also Ninja's, but my friend is trying to get me to cosplay Usopp. If he manages to talk me into it, I'll be at the photoshoot at the very least.

Speaking of which, if you manage to set a time for a photoshoot, don't forget to post it on the Master Times list. It would give One Peice fans a chance to gather.

keikana
09-09-2006, 11:30 PM
Hooray! We may just have two Usopps, if you decide to join. Even one Usopp is rare, this'll be so rad! X3 I was mainly making the thread to gauge interest and see if we can even collect enough One Piece folks for a shoot.. So far I've managed to wrangle a fair amount, I s'pose...

So whaddya'll think? Is Friday evening okay? I have a Chopper and Usopp who may only be able to make it to the con on Friday, so that's what I was hopin' for :B

keikana
09-24-2006, 12:04 PM
alrighty, so I've made a master list of possible and definite attendees for the shoot. My group has a lot of people who aren't on cosplay.com, lmao ; ;

I also set us for Friday night on the Master photoshoot times list, but I need to take a look at the programming before setting a definite time - I don't wanna interfere with other shoots or important events/registrations.

oniisama
09-27-2006, 03:40 AM
WAIIIII sugoi sugoi!!! i mean *ahem* im not excited. its funny i just got a group together for one piece for friday too ^^. mind if we join (assuming i can convince them too) would be a luffy, nami, sanji, and jango maybe more. what do you think??

Tenkage-chan
09-27-2006, 09:27 AM
I'm hoping to run by your shoot friday with my group o' ninjas for a little pirate vs. ninja, so I hope you guys set a time soon. I've got the DOA shoots on Friday at 5 and maybe 9, though, plus we got the concert from 6 to 9. So hopefully I'll be able to make it.

keikana
09-28-2006, 09:29 AM
WAIIIII sugoi sugoi!!! i mean *ahem* im not excited. its funny i just got a group together for one piece for friday too ^^. mind if we join (assuming i can convince them too) would be a luffy, nami, sanji, and jango maybe more. what do you think??

Totally! the more the merrier! eee I'm excited XB

keikana
09-28-2006, 09:33 AM
I'm hoping to run by your shoot friday with my group o' ninjas for a little pirate vs. ninja, so I hope you guys set a time soon. I've got the DOA shoots on Friday at 5 and maybe 9, though, plus we got the concert from 6 to 9. So hopefully I'll be able to make it.

Well, I was hoping for 7:00 for the shoot @3@;; *chinscratch* hmmm.