PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 2: Roxas

HalloweenKid
07-31-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm having some trouble about his costume.
I don't know how to put it all together,
and what materials I should use.
This is a picture of his outfit. (http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/5121/roxasky2.png)

cutekawaii
07-31-2006, 10:27 PM
It's a pretty difficult costume for beginners.... If you have no idea where to start, are you sure you want to tackle it?

X affinity
07-31-2006, 10:46 PM
If you really think you could pull something like this off. .

First, the best thing to do would be to make a list of each individual part of the costume and then make a sublist for each part which lists all the materials and supplies that you think you'll need.

It'd probably be smart to look at the character and see if there's anything you could pick up from a thrift store or your closet and either use, or modify slightly (Such as his pants, or his hoodie.)

Try looking at sewing stores, online, or Wal-Mart for patterns that are as similar to the costume pieces as possible.

When picking out material, if you have a pattern, then usually it will list fabrics that will work nicely. Also, look at pictures and articles of clothing that you own to see what sort of material might be appropriate. Remember, if the fabric in the picture isn't shiny, don't buy satin or anything that reflects the light! Also, it's okay to bring in a few pictures of your character and ask the person at the fabric store what they think.

Also, be sure you have enough time and money before you start!

And try to make your questions nice and specific when asking for help here. But try not to ask before you've done your own research and know that this question hasn't been asked a million and a half times. This question was pretty broad, so try to be more clear on what exactly you want <3

Good luck!