PDA

View Full Version : say YOUR fav cosplay

marimoon
08-07-2002, 07:10 PM
:rolleyes: I was wondering... I have two cosplays: Dark Chii and Harley Quinn. But most of you have already done lotsa costumes! So..

Which one's your favorite?

L to the 3rd
08-07-2002, 07:17 PM
umm my Squall Leonhart one.. cuz
I guess it's like the public favorite..

Scoti
08-07-2002, 07:33 PM
I would have to say my Iori Yagami of course. It's the best and most accurate costume I've made so far

KuroBara
08-07-2002, 07:34 PM
Probably my HOLY uniform from Scryed. It was fun to wear and pose in. Not too many people at Otakon recognized me, but the ones who did were thrilled.

Don't feel bad about only having 2 costumes ^_^ I only have a few!

scandia
08-07-2002, 07:39 PM
My favorite is my Emeraude costume. It was my very first costume I made. I have worn it to FITCON (a microscopic con in Florida) and then improved it for Shoujocon. I am also making her Princess Bride dress (inspired by the OVA one, but will have a much happier story around it).

Nietsche
08-07-2002, 07:49 PM
My Ryudo costume, I am so proud of all the effort that I had put into it!

Cynthia
08-07-2002, 08:04 PM
I like my Lulu. Alone on the hanger it isn't that great, but when I put it on and get my make-up and hair together-it definately takes form. Yet, I really like my Shampoo also, because it has so much of a contrast to my Lulu-it's an extremely simple design in comparison.

Hey, don't feel bummed about only having 2 costumes. I've only got 3-and my 3rds kind of thrashed.

ME-MANIA-Sama
08-07-2002, 08:09 PM
I've only done Gau & Wolfwood... each had their perks. Wolfwood was fun, but now it feels more like a chore/responsibility when I cosplay as him, so many accessories, so much glomping of me etc.
Plus I have to endorse WWWD and sell T-Shirts and stuff lol.

As for Gau, it was great 'cuz I was with my friend Kurenai (I hope I spelt that right) who was Ayla, and we argued over our Shiney and did a wee bit of LARP, although I was too shy to really LARP that much as Gau, I did scream Mr. Thou at a few people who asked "How art thou?" to me.

But I know for a fact I will DEFINITELY like being Ashton Anchors. I have such a great idea for it that I will share with you all! I'm going to have a barrel plushie/purse/satchel type deal, and inside of it will be tons of Rootbeer Barrel Candies for me to hand out ^_^

Celine
08-07-2002, 08:18 PM
Well, Clara, I suppose. I spent forever working on it and am really happy with the result. It's big and poofy and pink, AND from Skies of Arcadia, my favorite RPG! I got to hang all over the Gilder at Otakon too! :p

Yggdrasil Pie
08-07-2002, 09:47 PM
I only done two... my Umi and Aeris... I think they're both okay. Except...so far, I think I like the Aeris one a little better... no high heels! XD

Ayaka
08-07-2002, 10:22 PM
Well . . . I don't have a favorite . . . I think probably Chrno (Chrno Crusade) is gonna be my fave for a little while once I finish it. He has the most awesome coat. ^^

Kusanagi
08-07-2002, 11:08 PM
My dragoon costume and my Kusanagi outfit.

Neon Genocide
08-08-2002, 07:10 AM
Seifer by far, though that may change this next year after I get the larva costume done.

HuongStar
08-08-2002, 09:54 AM
Ulala from Persona; by far one of the most comfortable costumes and I love the design. One of these days, I'll get yellow contacts to wear with whole costume. *sigh*

Lovelyangel_81
08-08-2002, 09:58 AM
My favorite costume is Anthy Himemiya in her RoseBride dress. I love putting on the dress. Even if I am not at a con. ^__^

Tenshi
08-08-2002, 10:44 AM
I would say Pretear. Even though it technically wasn't complete at AX (stupid wig! grrrr) I had fun wearing it. It's definately the most complicated thing I've ever made. And even though they hurt my feet, I LOVE my lavendar shoes! I'm just a sucker for poofy, frilly costumes ^_^.

But Celes is dear to my heart, being my first decent costume. I still get the most comments on it from my website. I'm really tempted to make a better version of it XD.

Jinx
08-09-2002, 12:34 AM
I've only done three: Rinoa, Honey from FV2 and Yuri DP Adam Warren style... my fave is Honey so far... but I'm really excited about next year! =B

SohjiroX
08-11-2002, 02:22 AM
Um, I think Sion from the bouncer is mine.

Asuka Langley
08-11-2002, 02:37 PM
Hello, Marimoon!

I'd say my fav cosplay is Sumire Kanzaki (Sakura Wars). Well, i've only made two cosplays, but the other one (yukino miyazawa) i think it's too simple...

And hey, i saw your Dark Chii cosplay at AnimeCon! So cute!!! ^^

Nadeshiko
08-11-2002, 03:13 PM
I would go with my Karen Kasumi one. For starters, it's comfy. I can get away wearing flats with it since the reference pic doesn't specify that she wears heels w/ the dress. Then there's my Nadeshiko Kinomoto one just because I've been itching to do Nadeshiko for a long time already.

scandia
08-11-2002, 04:57 PM
Nadeshiko- I cosplayed Nadeshiko at JACON! Were you the one dressed as her at Anime Expo? I have seen your pic- same outfit I wore.

Mine is at

http://www.scandiadream.org/cosplay.html

Many people thought it was original that I dressed up as Sakura's mom, since she has not been cosplayed much yet is such a beautiful character.

Nadeshiko
08-11-2002, 05:58 PM
Wow! I thought I was the only one. ^^;; I had a very ghetto Fujitaka with me. *lol* Whee! That's a purty costume you got there. Hopefully, I'll get the purple wig. Yes, I did dress up as Sakura's mommy. ^^ Originally, I was thinking of doing Tomoyo, but since I'm way to old for her, I decided to do her adult counterpart. ^_^

Glad to see another Nadeshiko cosplayer!

Michi
08-11-2002, 07:07 PM
At the moment, Kuja -- if it wasn't obvious. ^_^; Otherwise.. I'm proud of my Nikki costume that died ~ it was the first thing I made on my own -- and then there's my blue Mai that came out so well and I did it by myself. ^^; Heh, personal accomplishment makes me very happy.

Daala
08-12-2002, 07:13 AM
I've done a few in the short time that I've been cosplaying. Most of my stuff is unknown characters which is fine ^_^

But out of all of them my "Lady Alvida" from "One Piece" is my favorite! ^_^