PDA

View Full Version : FFX-2 guns?

evil_neko
03-10-2003, 04:52 PM
Okay, I'm planning on cosplaying Yuna from FFX-2 for Otakon, and I have no idea how I'm going to do the guns. Does anyone have any suggestions/know where I could buy guns resembling Yuna's?

If you help me I'll love you forever!

MonoyashaJLA
03-12-2003, 08:42 AM
Hi, long time no see :) Current I'm going through a weapon spaz, creating a SH*t load of swords and soon guns. I have recently finished TETSUSAIGA!! Its as tall as me, but only weighs 5 Pounds!!! I make all my props out of Insulation foam and cover the rest with fiberglass apoxy, makes everythings hard like wood, but very light. I would love to make the guns for you and then send it to you through mail, or give it to you in person at OTAKON!!!! :) I need to put up pics so you can see: I'm also helping Reiko on her Gunblade. :)

Kawaii Yuna
03-12-2003, 09:48 AM
Hello MonoyashaJLA! How are you?

I know you donít know me, but any fellow cosplayer is a friend of mine. Hee, hee! That forever running Inu Yasha is so adorable! LOL! I was wondering if you could make me some guns also. I have to ask you before you fade out of your weapon spaz. LOL! I will also be cosplaying as Yuna from FFX-2, but at the Big Apple Anime Fest (aka BAAF). However, I wonít be going to Otakon, donít have the money to travel. Would I have to pay you? I really donít mind but then we would have to negotiate *hides behind a tree*. I would love to see pictures of the guns. I would really appreciate it and give you full credit of course. Thank you so very much! God bless!

Ja ne! o^_^o

A J
03-12-2003, 01:50 PM
MonoyashaJLA,

Can I ask what you mean by fiberglass epoxy? Is it the stuff you get at hobby stores and is kinda like fiberglass but much much safer? I picked some up the other day and haven't gotten around to trying it yet. Just curious. ^^

-AJ

evil_neko
03-12-2003, 03:39 PM
Wow Jess, that'd be great! Oh my God, if you did that I'd love you FOREVER. Seriously. I can't make props for my life >.< How much do you want for them??

aimee
03-12-2003, 08:24 PM
I'm always facinated in weapon construction, can you talk more about how you are making them, and show pics? :)

alechan
03-13-2003, 11:06 AM
I ALREADY DRESS AS YUNA FROM FFX2 AND A MADE THE GUNS.
i bought some toy guns I paint them whit spray paint then i made out whit foamy the parts that was missing and paint gold the foamy i will post some pictures =)

marsie
03-14-2003, 10:00 AM
A wonderful person in the Yuna X-2 thread in the game costumes told me to use Dart Guns. She Found hers at Walmart.

Paint I suggest going to a model store and getting car/airplane metal paint.

If you need any help please feel free to PM me or IM me on AOL. ^^

Kawaii Yuna
03-14-2003, 10:24 AM
Oh, that sounds good. I can just get some similar guns somewhere and modify them as much as I can. Is car/airplane model paint expensive or is it at a reasonable price? Thanks!

yuffieleonheart
03-14-2003, 01:43 PM
lol yes i used dart guns lol, i was worried about what paint to use and i used paint pens. i bought a gold and 2 silver ones. it turned out pretty well

MonoyashaJLA
03-14-2003, 02:20 PM
Wow!!! lots of questions.......Well, I started on the gun today and took a pick, sorry the picture will be small and messed up, but at least you can still see it :) Yes, I'm useing the apoxy thats safer than fiberglass, the only thing you need to worry about is it hardening to your skin, but for weapon strength its well worth the trouble. I don't want to sound expense but I have to draw a line for prices. It would be $35 for both the Yuna X-2 guns. I already started on one and Its a prototype, like experiment gun ;) So, I can make the ones requested as precise as possible :) I enjoy making new things, and this will be a learning experience, Love those Challenges :)

Kawaii Yuna
03-14-2003, 02:20 PM
Yep, youíre definitely right. Your guns look absolutely amazing!
o^_^o

Reiko
03-14-2003, 02:24 PM
hehehe.....Jess is becoming very popular! LMFAO!!!
I saw the begining of those..guns....more like mini bombers...LOL they are so cool though! She making me one....cause...I just wanted to have one tehehe :)

yuffieleonheart
03-14-2003, 03:15 PM
eee i want some too ^-^

MonoyashaJLA
03-14-2003, 04:51 PM
Yeh!!!! I NOW have my Picture up in my Gallery of the Tetsusaiga normal/transformed, blade part of Reiko's Killer Rinoa Gunblade, and progress of 2 hrs on Yuna X-2 Gun.....Please look for them in my Gallery....I don't know how to make the pics on the post replies :)

yuffieleonheart
03-14-2003, 04:54 PM
looking good so far ^^ omg your tetsaiga wows!! looks awesome

evil_neko
03-14-2003, 05:55 PM
*has just looked at the gun progress* Wao, Jess... you have NO idea how much I love you right now. Oh my God, I'm, like, in complete shock over here. It looks great so far!
$35.00? Hm.... if everything works as planned I'll have it by Otakon (and I shouldn't have the costume finished any time before that, because my mom's a monkey-butt and won't take me shopping -.-), so I'll give it to you there, when you give me the guns. Good? Good.

MonoyashaJLA
03-14-2003, 09:01 PM
Sure?? Why have the guns if you have no costume to go with them????

evil_neko
03-14-2003, 10:10 PM
Nii! I meant should! SHOULD!

MonoyashaJLA
03-15-2003, 10:54 AM
Ok..Ok...Well I have new pics of the gun all carved...:)

yuffieleonheart
03-15-2003, 07:28 PM
ooo wow now i really want them even more @.@

Kawaii Yuna
03-16-2003, 01:53 AM
Wow! The Yuna FFX-2 gun(s) is looking great! I don't mind buying them from you! When ever your done, I'm ready to buy!

CAT
03-17-2003, 07:48 AM
They look hott! Hmm... *looks around* i might buy em *points at (my) mom* she's the problem I said might :mad:

yuffieleonheart
03-17-2003, 12:24 PM
i'm definitly going to get them from you ^^

CAT
03-17-2003, 01:36 PM
LUCKY!!! hmm.... annoying my mom is the only option.... or I can just ask her for 35$ or I can... save up 1$ a day XD

yunaffx2
03-17-2003, 03:42 PM
im having trouble with 2 things, thats the hair piece of yuna and her boots -_- its very hard for me

yunaffx2
03-17-2003, 03:43 PM
ohohoh did someone make inuyasha sword? my bro is makin it and goin to baaf o.o

evil_neko
03-17-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by yunaffx2
im having trouble with 2 things, thats the hair piece of yuna and her boots -_- its very hard for me

For the hairpiece (You mean the braid, right?) I was going to braid my hair and wrap it in the fabric, then just let it hang down behind the hood, then put rope where my hair ends and just keep braiding the red... An' attatche fake hair or something like it to the bottom. I'm not sure if it'll work, but that's what I was PLANNING.

For the boots, you could probably just get plain black boots from payless or somewhere like that and hot glue white ribbon or shoelaces to the front. *shrug* I dunno, just an idea.

Reiko
03-18-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by yunaffx2

whats the problem how do you want to make it. I did mine real fast.

yuffieleonheart
03-18-2003, 12:23 PM
for boots i got them at delias, i bought them for like 16 bucks but they are now going for like 46 pm if u want a link ^.^

Kawaii Yuna
03-18-2003, 02:40 PM
Hey Reiko, how did you create your Yuna guns?

Reiko
03-18-2003, 02:42 PM
lol I didnt creat them ...jess....monoyasha...does the prop stuff. she's giving me the proto type gun for my costumes....but yeah....The costumes it self I can help with...

Kawaii Yuna
03-18-2003, 02:53 PM
Oh, yeah! That's the person (monoyasha) who I want to buy the Yuna guns from. How many will she be able to make by August? So many people would like to purchase them but will she be able to give all them the guns? She doesn't paint them right? Or you do that yourself, since you said she's giving you the prototpye gun? Thankies!

o^_^o

Reiko
03-18-2003, 02:56 PM
lol .... she's already cut out at least three...I believe she would have more but our art teacher is giving her hell for bringing them into the school. If I know Monoyasha she will....she paints fiber glasses and does whatever it takes to finish them. I'll paint and fix mine up cause right now I have nothing to do! LOL I can paint and do whatever... sometimes I help her out when she needs it. I helped her out with that Sephy costume...sewing and stuff..

evil_neko
03-18-2003, 03:40 PM
Mm, yeah, I hope she'll have enough for everyone who wants them....

Goth Kitty 22
03-18-2003, 07:56 PM
Here:

http://www.poseidon.co.jp/4F/tiny_bee/tb1.html

And here:

http://www.hori.ne.jp/tinybee/index.html

yuffieleonheart
03-18-2003, 08:04 PM
i need to know if she can make them for me @.@ because my friend dawn said she might make them for me. but yours are cheaper

Reiko
03-18-2003, 08:17 PM
Yuffie I'm sure she can do it... ask her :)

MonoyashaJLA
03-19-2003, 07:18 AM
HEY!!!!! I'll be able to finish them all and PLUS some more. I can have a gun completely carved in one after noon, if I lock myself in my room ;)

Kawaii Yuna
03-19-2003, 09:27 AM
Go MonoyashaJLA!! I believe in you! Just remember to eat while you're locked away in your room! LOL!!

She brings the guns to school! LOL!! If I did that, the school would have me in balls and chains by now. LOL!!

o^_^o

CAT
03-19-2003, 09:57 AM
*drools over the tiny bee guns* how much is 12, 980 yen?

Rosiel
03-19-2003, 10:15 AM
> how much is 12, 980 yen?

About $129.80 (USD). As a rule of thumb, you can divide the total in yen by 100 to get US dollars. This fluctuates with the exchange rate, of course, but it does give you a rough idea.

yuffieleonheart
03-19-2003, 03:04 PM
yays monoyasha!!! ^.^ ooo thanks for the info rosiel ^^

evil_neko
03-19-2003, 03:36 PM
*drools an ocean* Tiny bees.... I love those. Wish I could afford them >.<

Kawaii Yuna
03-20-2003, 11:34 AM
Same here... my money tree is kind of dry and watering it won't help! LOL! However, I can afford those awesome guns Monoyasha is creating... hee, hee! *rubs hands in victory*

o^_^o

evil_neko
03-20-2003, 04:05 PM
I'm saving my money now... If I can get my parents to pay for most of the costume then I'll be set... but... the that's the problem >.<

Reiko
03-20-2003, 05:27 PM
LOL good luck

MonoyashaJLA
03-20-2003, 08:50 PM
OH!!! When does everyone need there guns by....This will help me get motivated if I have a deadline for each order.... Please just PM me so we don't clog this thread ^-^ THANK YOU

yunaffx2
03-30-2003, 04:01 PM
is anyone here do the darkgunner yuna gun?

Reiko
03-30-2003, 05:22 PM
yeah I know who is but im not...yet

MonoyashaJLA
03-31-2003, 08:42 AM
Hiii, I still need replies on guns!!! I need to double check on who REALLY wants the guns. I may have to buy my own Fiberglass, but I need money from combined commissions first....... Please PM me ASAP on YunaX-2 Guns ^-^

yuffieleonheart
03-31-2003, 06:33 PM
eeeek i really want *.* i'll get back to u really soon!

Kawaii Yuna
04-01-2003, 09:36 AM
Order your Yuna X-2 guns now people! MonoyashaJLA will not let you down! PM MonoyashaJLA asap! LOL!! ;)

Kawaii Yuna
04-02-2003, 02:03 PM
Come on Yuna Chicas!! You know you want 'em guns!! LOL!! :p

MonoyashaJLA
04-02-2003, 05:50 PM
Yah, It seems this thread has died already :( I thought a bunch of cosplayers wanted these guns, but only 2 people have PM'd me.....PEOPLE I CAN NOT COMFIRM AN ORDER UNTIL YOU PM ME!!!
please....

positivespace
04-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Just PM'd you... your work is great!!

yunaffx2
04-05-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by evil_neko
For the hairpiece (You mean the braid, right?) I was going to braid my hair and wrap it in the fabric, then just let it hang down behind the hood, then put rope where my hair ends and just keep braiding the red... An' attatche fake hair or something like it to the bottom. I'm not sure if it'll work, but that's what I was PLANNING.

For the boots, you could probably just get plain black boots from payless or somewhere like that and hot glue white ribbon or shoelaces to the front. *shrug* I dunno, just an idea.

that mightve been a while ago but im talkin about the darkgunner yuna costume

Kawaii Yuna
04-07-2003, 08:11 PM
Yuna guns here, get your Yuna guns here!! LOL!! Yippee! :p

Limeyaku
04-08-2003, 09:49 PM
shoulda posted this in the ff thread under game costumes. ^_^ itll get a lot more replies there from yuna cosplayers. maybe you can ask a mod to move it?? ^_^

yuffieleonheart
04-09-2003, 03:42 PM
monoyasha i pmed u ^^

positivespace
04-10-2003, 01:54 AM
Monoyasha, you there? I for sure want a pair of guns! =)

MonoyashaJLA
04-10-2003, 08:26 AM
sorry I haven't replied lately....been very busy with making the weapons on time :P

Positivespace: I need to know when you need the weapons by....

I'm all booked up for April and May ^^'

positivespace
04-10-2003, 01:35 PM
Monoyasha... won't need 'em till June 21st for Fanime. Think it can be done by then?

Feel free to email me at positivelyspaced@hotmail.com

lialia
04-10-2003, 01:58 PM
lol forget the guns i want a Tetsusaiga O.O

if i decide to do gunner yuna then ill definately get a pair comissioned. ill let u know in a week or two

MonoyashaJLA
04-11-2003, 10:48 AM
positivespace: Do you need all 3 FFX-2 weapons by June 21st , or just the YunaX-2 guns??? It should be easy creating the yuna guns, and Rikku daggers, But the Paine sword has a lote of detail and will take some time to do it right ;)

I do take any weapon commissions....Not just YunaX-2 guns....So, don't ba afraid to ask for a weapon from anouther series or game ^-^ I love the challenge :)

Kawaii Yuna
04-11-2003, 02:38 PM
Soooo, MonoyashaJLA likes a challenge ne? Well, I'll keep that in mind. ;)

yuffieleonheart
04-11-2003, 03:55 PM
*_* yays!! hmmm maybe later on u could make me a kasumi dagger ^^;;

MonoyashaJLA
04-11-2003, 05:37 PM
????? What a Kasumi dagger???? Never heard of it....

lialia
04-11-2003, 06:16 PM
monoyasha would u accept a comission for yuna's thief blades?

MonoyashaJLA
04-11-2003, 08:24 PM
I might except the commission for the Yuna theif blades, but let me look at some pics first. ^^' ok

yunaffx2
04-11-2003, 08:34 PM
um for the defult yuna guns what material should i use?
ie: styrofoam, clay,.....

yuffieleonheart
04-11-2003, 08:48 PM
lol ^.^ monoyasha it's simply a katana ^.^ sadley i can't use my real katana for cosplay ;-;

MonoyashaJLA
04-11-2003, 09:07 PM
you know what ((( I"M STUPID!!! ))) I don't even know what a katana is :P

Well, Everyone here knows I use Owin Cornering Foam for all my weapons "including Yuna guns"

yuffieleonheart
04-11-2003, 09:14 PM
lol XD a katana is a sword ^.^ a short samurai sword ^.^

Angel Rinoa
04-12-2003, 06:23 AM
Hello MonoYasha,

Please, can you make me the Yuna's Guns and the Thief Blades too? And a micro, for Yuna's singer? :)
Thanks in advance

Angel Rinoa
04-12-2003, 06:24 AM
Oh and if isn't asking too much i wanted Rinoa's first weapon too..But if you can do some of this weapons i would be apreciated...
Thankies...!

Kawaii Yuna
04-12-2003, 04:48 PM
MonoyashaJLA, I was wondering how long does it take to complete a weapon prop? I know it depends on it's difficulty but what's the average time? Just wondering! Thankies! :)

MonoyashaJLA
04-12-2003, 06:49 PM
I wouldn't know for the guns, but it took about week 1/2 for each sword, and that was only working on the weapon for 3 hrs every day. I'm going to work a lot hards on these commissions b/c I'm payed, and its for other cosplayers and not myself ^-^

Angle Rinoa: I can't find picks of the theif blades, so I can't do those, and when do you need these 3 props by???

lialia
04-13-2003, 12:02 AM
yunas blades are exactly teh same as rikku's only in different colors :)

Angel Rinoa
04-13-2003, 03:46 AM
Thanks.

I need them for September so you have lots of time.
I can give you the Yuna Blades..Just a moment...
I'm gonna upload them

Angel Rinoa
04-13-2003, 04:00 AM
I can't upload them :\ but i can give you an URL of the movie.. http://mokkori1.free.fr/video/ffx2_yuna_gunner.mpg

Here's the gunner one..It starts with Thief Yuna transforming into Gunner.

And the thief one

http://mokkori1.free.fr/video/ffx2_yuna_thief.mpg

MonoyashaJLA
04-13-2003, 10:11 AM
sorry, they will not load for me, b/c I have an old Pentium 2 laptop, and it does not have enough memory for videos. :(

Kawaii Yuna
04-14-2003, 01:17 PM
Umm, I have some other questions, hee hee:

Can you create any type of weapon asked for? Is there a certain limit in which it's not possible for you to make a prop? In terms of size, or whatever? Will you continue commissions for next year also? Do you have a plan to stop? Sorry for the crazy questions. I'm one curious person, lol! :)

I might need some weapons for next year cosplay, is that okie dokie? Thankies!! :D

MonoyashaJLA
04-15-2003, 08:29 AM
I guess time and interest are my only limitations :) I don't know how long I'll do commissions for??? But I'm planning on having a long break after Otakon ^^' I don't think I'll be able to create any YunaX-2 Theif blades for lack of pics to model after, sorry :(

Reiko
04-15-2003, 01:21 PM
lol the Rinoa weapon....lol I cant wait to see Monoyasha tackle that one.... actually watch me try to do it

Kawaii Yuna
04-16-2003, 11:38 PM
This may be a stupid question but I'll give it a shot. LOL!! :D How will the Yuna guns be shipped? Meaning packaging and mailing service (express, next day air, etc.)? Thankies! MonoyashaJLA ur the best! ;)

MonoyashaJLA
04-17-2003, 08:35 AM
huh......I dont't know, most likely normal shipping??? But, I'm going to super pack the guns so they are not damaged ;) Right now I have both your guns carved out and will start fiberglassing them soon. I will have them finished by April 28th (my birthday) hehe....Friday will be the start of my week long spring break, So I will work hard to finish your guns on time. Oh, did you want a metalic yellow (if it exsists) for the side design or normal yellow??? I still need to by the paint. I forgot to include that the guns do have a ruber grip for the handle (very comfertable) ^-^

yuffieleonheart
04-17-2003, 07:21 PM
oo monoyasha ^.^ i am sending the money order tomorrow ^^

Kawaii Yuna
04-18-2003, 01:30 AM
Awww, ur b-day is coming soon, how cool! *Adds u 2 the ton of other April babies, like my father and other friend o^_^o* Monoyasha can you pm me ur mailing address again, if u don't mind? I wanna send u something. Thanks! Me on spring break 2! :D

Umm, can I have metallic yellow please (if u can find it, lol!). If not normal yellow will do, but do what u think is best or looks better. I'm sure you have good judgement, I totally trust ya! :)

OMG!! The guns have a ruber grip!! *speechless* That's so awesome!! Wow! Ur simply amazing!! Thanks so much, take ur time chica! ;)

MonoyashaJLA
04-19-2003, 10:11 PM
yuffieleonheart- Ok...I'll be waiting ;)

Hehe *blush* Kawaii Yuna...your to much, Oh!! Thanks for mentioning the symbols on the side of the guns!!! I completly forgot about those cause the pics don't show the designs very well. I'll use th pics you sent me....after all it would be easier to carve foam than wood *grin* o^-^o

Kawaii Yuna
04-20-2003, 01:56 AM
Foam is easier to crave than wood! Amen to that! (Like I would know, but it's obvious. LOL!) :) No prob! Yeah, some of the pics on the net don't show off the symbols to clear. The pic of Yuna holding the guns in the NewType mag reminded me cause it's so darn clear and really easy to see it. Well, I'll be on my way, lalalalalala.......

Kawaii Yuna
04-20-2003, 10:41 AM
Oh... one more thing about those symbols!! Ugh! This is driving me insane!!! Not only are the symbols on the outer part of the gun, but they are also engraved onto the inside too. So the symbols are on both sides of the gun! (found out by looking again in my NewType mag). Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :o
LOL!! :)

MonoyashaJLA
04-20-2003, 11:09 AM
Oh??? Well, I figured it would be on both sides of the gun, but what is a New Type Mag???

yuffieleonheart
04-20-2003, 01:28 PM
monoyasha i need your addy asap so i can send the money order ^^

Zeki
04-20-2003, 02:10 PM
How much would Rikku's theif blades cost?

If I can scrounge up enough money I might wanna buy some :P I wouldn't need these for a while though hehe, and by that I mean a year hehe.

MonoyashaJLA
04-20-2003, 02:25 PM
Yah....a year sounds good to me, cuz everyone wants their weapons done by Otakon or sooner *tears golden hair out* Oh, and the RikkuX-2 theif blades are $35 that includes shipping charges.

Hey.....when you say "Addy" Yuffieleonheart, You mean Address right??

Jessica Angus
47Fairway Rd Apt.2D
Newark, DE 19711

yuffieleonheart
04-20-2003, 03:05 PM
thanks so much monoyasha!! i'll make the money order today ^.^

Kawaii Yuna
04-20-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by MonoyashaJLA
Oh??? Well, I figured it would be on both sides of the gun, but what is a New Type Mag???

Well, mag is short for magazine and NewType USA-The Moving Pictures Magazine features Anime, Manga, Videogames, Cosplay, and more! They talk about all sorts of issues regarding anime, and the issue I bought has an article about FFX-2, which has nice, clear, close up pictures of the ladies (thatís how I was able to see the symbols on the guns, because I forgot about that too). Itís a new magazine, which first came out around the end of last year. Thereís a new issue out every month and each comes with a free DVD that has trailers of up and becoming Anime, one to two episodes of a certain Anime show(s) and other previews. I only buy NewType when I see a particular issue I want to read about. I would like to subscribe for the year, but its way to much money for me at the moment. Is this magazine available where you live? Check it out! Hereís the website to NewType:

http://www.newtype-usa.com

Itís a very fun and informative magazine. :D

Zeki
04-21-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by MonoyashaJLA
Oh, and the RikkuX-2 theif blades are $35 that includes shipping charges.

Awesome ^^ I'll PM you once I have the money lol.

MonoyashaJLA
04-22-2003, 11:30 AM
Kawaii Yuna: Sence you have a good pic of the YunaX-2 Guns design on the side in those magazines.....can you post a pic up for me??? I don't have any good pics and my printer ruins the details in pictures :( I don't want to screw up any of the guns, so I can't finish them until I find a better pic. I ran into some set backs.....The guns cannot be finished until 7th of April. Theres a huge Report due for English and I'm falling behind, plus I need to make 40 note cards before the 28th of April. sorry, but I'll still keep working on the guns......they will just take some more time :(

MonoyashaJLA
04-22-2003, 11:31 AM
Ok!!! Zeki and Yuffieleonheart, I'll PM yah when payment is recieved ^-^

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL COMISSIONERS!!!!!

I WILL NOT BEGIN WORKING ON ANY REQUESTED WEAPONS UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECIEVED!!!!

Kawaii Yuna
04-22-2003, 12:54 PM
U mean the 7th of May, Jess. I would love to scan the pictures for ya but the bad news is, my father has a scanner but he doesn't know how to us it. You must be thinking well he can learn but I asked him a hundred times and he's giving me a hard time about it. So how about I send you some link pics of the guns, that show them really well. I'll have to do some searching on the net. In the mean while, I'll try to pest my dad in using the scanner. Sorry!! Jess, you just finish what you need to do for school. We don't want you to fail, school is so important! Like I said before take ur time. I really don't need 'em until like August, anyways. ;)

Reiko
04-22-2003, 12:55 PM
lol dont get monoyasha mad lol..... *runs away*

positivespace
04-22-2003, 02:47 PM
Oh good, you finally posted your address, Monoyasha! LOL... I was going to try magically sending you the money but figured that wouldn't be a reliable method. Now that I have your address I'll be sending you a check instead. ;D

Good luck with school stuff! I'm currently in the thick of it myself.

MonoyashaJLA
04-23-2003, 04:34 PM
Well, I'm in the tickest Thick of it all, I was just in a car accident with me friend and my car is CRUSHED......To top that off, someone broke into my storage room and stool my TV and Playstation......I'm So completely Pissed Off at the world right Now!!!

Kawaii Yuna
04-23-2003, 10:29 PM
OMG!! I'm so sorry to hear that Jess! Right by ur b-day too! Wow! I wish I could do something for you. I hope that you're alright (and ur friend too). I wish nothing for the best for you and that everything turns out okay. My prayers are out to you and may God restore ur tv and playstation, 'cause that really does suck to have them stolen! I hope that bad person is caught! Be pissed off at the world, spit at it, and then feel better, k!!? ;)

CAT
04-24-2003, 09:55 AM
*nods* Kawaii Yuna's right. Its great that you are ok with the car accident and about your PS stolen that happen to me except I let a friend borrow it and magically "lost" it, bastard... anyway hope you feel better and hurt the person whoever stole your stuff

MonoyashaJLA
04-24-2003, 12:52 PM
thanks everyone ^-^ Your all so nice and understanding, wish I joined this site earlier in life ;) Well, the accident did leave some pain in my back and neck which I still feel today, plus a chiped tooth for a reminder....As you said everyone made it out ok, about the break in...the Yuna guns where down there and still untouch *phew* they are still in foam form and very fragile. Kawaii Yuna...I got your pic and will soon work on the very cool looking designs o^-^o

Hey CAT!!! Did you still want those guns from me???

Master Zero
04-24-2003, 12:52 PM
Look at my Picture Gallery, and you can see what I made there. They look pretty decent, if you ask me. But you tell me what you think.

Kawaii Yuna
04-24-2003, 01:17 PM
Ur very welcome MonoyashaJLA! Glad to see that ur okay and so are the guns! ;)

Master Zero that's a nice looking Yuna gun. Couldn't have done anything even close to it myself.

yuffieleonheart
04-24-2003, 09:00 PM
*0* omg monoyasha!!!!! *huggles* that's so horrible what happened to u ;-;

Master Zero
04-25-2003, 12:36 AM
Thank you very much, Kawaii Yuna. I take pride in my work. ^^

MonoyashaJLA
04-25-2003, 04:16 PM
yes, there very nice guns ;)

don't worry....I was just in a little car accident that destroyed my little chevy metro hatchback :( I loved that litte car *cries* but, I'm ok and ready for the northeast anime picnic ^-^

Master Zero
04-25-2003, 06:05 PM
I know how you feel. About two years ago, my Mustang got annihalated. I was in, but the mustang....*sniff*

Anyways, thanks about the guns.

Kawaii Yuna
04-27-2003, 01:52 AM
For the moment I use my fingers or the beat up looking guns here at home as Yuna's guns... Just for practice, posing, and what not. I know, I know, I'm a weird girlie. LOL!! ^_^

Kawaii Yuna
04-27-2003, 11:38 PM
Monday, April 28- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MonoyashaJLA!!! *throws confetti and blows birthday horn* *hands a very yummy, brightly lit cake to MonoyashaJLA* *starts singing* Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday to MonoyashaJLA...happy birthday to yoooouuuu! Make a wish and blow out the candles! Have a very nice day!! :D LET'S PARTY!! :cheers: :drink: :bouncer:

MonoyashaJLA
04-28-2003, 08:57 PM
^-^ Thank You!!!! :) I can't wait to meet you in person.....heheh got your birthday card!!! It was very funny ;)

yuffieleonheart
04-28-2003, 09:15 PM
HAPPY BDAY!!! *glomps monoyasha and plays with her inuyasha ears* lol i could resist ^_^

Kawaii Yuna
04-29-2003, 09:07 AM
Yippee, you got the card! :D Glad you like it!

MonoyashaJLA
05-02-2003, 08:32 AM
your welcome...ok I'm getting back into the swing of things :)
I ran into a little stress and almost exploded, but I cooled down and I'm starting on the weapons!!! o^-^o

Kawaii Yuna
05-02-2003, 09:41 AM
Oh boy, under stress is no fun... :o
Okie dokie! Yeah! Back to weapon making! o^_^o

Kawaii Yuna
05-04-2003, 11:35 PM
AHHHH! This thread is going buh bye....... :(

MonoyashaJLA
05-08-2003, 04:24 PM
OK!!! As a reminder.....I have a lote of names on my list for people that want weapons, BUT I need to recieve payment before I work on the Guns, etc.... So, If you need the weapons by a specific date....Send the money in 4 weeks advance.

yuffieleonheart
05-08-2003, 08:11 PM
i sent the money about a few weeks ago ^^;;;
^_^

Kawaii Yuna
05-08-2003, 11:00 PM
*clears throat* Hmmm, well I sent my payment in a looooooooong time ago. *whispers* Just saying, that's all....lol! ^_^ Did I give you a particular date? O_o

MonoyashaJLA
05-09-2003, 08:26 AM
KY: You said you need them before Otakon??
Yuffieleonheart: Whats your address? So, I can check all the envelopes.

Kawaii Yuna
05-09-2003, 09:27 AM
*thinks* HmmÖyeah, before Otakon cause I'm not sure if I'll be going or not. Also, don't forget when you review the envelopes that in my address it says Rego Park change that to Corona instead or nothing will ever get to me. >_< Sorry for all the requests! Just donít get overwhelmed. Thanks a million! ^_^

positivespace
05-09-2003, 02:31 PM
Hey Monoyasha... just wanted to check to see if you had gotten my payment as well. It was sent from Daly City, California.

MonoyashaJLA
05-09-2003, 05:22 PM
Ok Kawaii Yuna, I made the change.
Yes, Positive space I recieved your payment ^-^
I feel really bad that Yuffieleonhearts payment is missing...I wish there was something I could do :(

Kawaii Yuna
05-10-2003, 01:02 AM
Thank you MonoyashaJLA. ^_^
Aww, yuffieleonheart did you send your payment to the right address? I really just hope that it's taking it's sweet time getting to MonoyashaJLA rather than missing. @_@

yuffieleonheart
05-12-2003, 07:38 PM
just forget about the guns ;.; i dunno wtf happened to the money by the time i find out it will be to late. so yes please don't worry about it anymore.

MonoyashaJLA
05-12-2003, 07:52 PM
uuhhhooo.....I all ready made the guns with the working trigger, there soooo cool, me parents are freaking out, and your the only one that asked for them.....

yuffieleonheart
05-12-2003, 07:55 PM
i'm sorry but i can't send the 50$ again. believe i would if i could but i am tight for cash with so many cosplay things i am doing now. ;.;

MonoyashaJLA
05-12-2003, 08:02 PM
Well, your other request of the KH Yuffie Ninja Star is small. So, I can send you that...free!!! Just Pm me your address and I will get it to you before Jacon. I can't let a good friend down o^-^o

yuffieleonheart
05-12-2003, 08:04 PM
thanks so much monoyasha ^_^

Kawaii Yuna
05-13-2003, 12:00 AM
Awww, working trigger??!! That's way cool! ^_^ *waves hands* Hey, I asked for the guns too! LOL!! *_^ So are the guns finally complete? If they are, can you send mine asap, cause my mom is getting on my nerves with waiting for people to send me things. o_O I really don't want to hear another word from her anymore about this, she's become a bigger worrywart than me. LOL!! Thanks a billion! o^_^o

MonoyashaJLA
05-13-2003, 08:27 AM
Sure, but that still need fiberglass and painting. I just finish carving the design into plastic, so I can easily paint the desing on the guns and carve them out. Sorry I'm taking so long, I'll send them before the end of this month or sooner.

Yuffieleonheart: It only took me an hour to carve and sand your ninja star "easiest commission yet ;)"

Kawaii Yuna
05-15-2003, 03:12 PM
Okie dokie Monoyasha, no prob! ;)

Kawaii Yuna
05-19-2003, 12:46 PM
I hope when I go to BAAF that they'll let me carry the guns openly. I would have to take it to security they would have to peace-bond it, I don't care as long as they let me take pics with it or I'll feel so left out without them. MonoyashaJLA, how exact do the guns look? Do they look like replicas of real guns? Thankies! ^_^

MonoyashaJLA
05-20-2003, 08:23 AM
huh, I guess the do look like real guns, I'll put up some pics soon. So you can see...I've ran into some set back with spraypaint melting through the protective gesso onto the foam.

yuffieleonheart
05-20-2003, 10:01 PM
the money was sent today ^.^

MonoyashaJLA
05-21-2003, 08:21 AM
ok. I will send out the guns on tuesday the 27th, will that be soon enough??

Kawaii Yuna
05-21-2003, 09:19 AM
*nods* Whoa, (almost) done already??!! That's wonderful! ^_^ Tuesday the 27th is perfect! I'll be keeping a lookout for them. ;)
However, who is that post directed towards? Both of us (Yuffie and I) or one of us? Thankies! o^_^o

yuffieleonheart
05-21-2003, 12:50 PM
o.o? for me or kawaii yuna? the sooner the better because jacon is not this friday but the next. o.o do you think it will make it in time??.

MonoyashaJLA
05-21-2003, 09:20 PM
I'll send out Yuffies on the 27th and KawaiiYuna by the end of this month, guess I won't be going to the mountians this weekend.

yuffieleonheart
05-21-2003, 09:50 PM
O_O?? i have a question. if i send you an extra money. can you express mail them for me please! because they will take a few days to make it here ^_^

MonoyashaJLA
05-21-2003, 09:54 PM
sure....I'll express mail them for yah if your that worried???

yuffieleonheart
05-21-2003, 10:04 PM
yes thanks so much because jacon is the 30th. so i am worried that they might not make it in time ^^;;

Kawaii Yuna
05-22-2003, 09:06 AM
AHHH! I hope this hasn't totally prevented you from having a fun filled tirp to the mountians this weekend???!!! Sorry that this has taken so much of your time!! o_O I feel bad now... :o

MonoyashaJLA
05-22-2003, 11:40 AM
Its not your fault....I was the one that chose to do commissions, and somethings much be canceled, plus my parent decided to stay home too, cuz its going to rain all weekend, and it wouldn't be any fun stuck in a cabin with nothing to do. So, I'm staying home and working on 6 yuna guns, 1 tetsusaiga, 2 rikku blades, 1 kh ninja star, 1 buster sword, and I think thats all of them for now.... ^-^

Master Zero
05-22-2003, 12:22 PM
Thats why I also limited my orders too. People want them so much, and its only me working on them. Not to mention I have my own cosplay to work on.

Current order of Yuna guns: 10 pairs (thats a lot)

MonoyashaJLA
05-22-2003, 04:09 PM
Yeah, but its fun to know that people appreciate your work and you have the chance to look around at a con and point saying "I made that weapon!!!" LOL o^-^o I love the challenge

Master Zero
05-23-2003, 12:52 AM
Thats so true.

Kawaii Yuna
05-25-2003, 06:51 PM
This is what makes cosplay so fun, having people like you guys take the time and effort to create weapons for other people. It really completes the costume and makes it a whole hell of a lot more fun! Thanks for everything and hopefully you can continue this in the future. What's the most difficult weapon to make so far? lol! :)

yuffieleonheart
05-25-2003, 07:00 PM
i agree! thanks soooo much!! ^_^ oh and btw did you get my money yet ?

MonoyashaJLA
05-25-2003, 08:35 PM
Yes, yuffieleonheart I recieved your check Yesturday, I just didn't have time to get on the internet to tell yeah.

Accually the YunaX-2 guns are the hardest weapons so far, they require so much fine details, and If you carve too deep...the whole thing is ruined and you need to start all over again.

Oh, I love having weapons with my costume!!! I now have my weapons to complete my Inuyasha costume and AMA will be my first con to bring them!!! o^-^o Hey, Is anyone going to AMA thats purchasing a weapon from me???

yuffieleonheart
05-25-2003, 08:53 PM
yay i'm so happy you got it! *-*!!

Kawaii Yuna
05-26-2003, 08:04 PM
No AMA for me, just BAAF. :(
But I wanna see pics of ur costume(s) and weapon(s)!
You're one awesome Inuyasha! :)

yuffieleonheart
05-26-2003, 09:46 PM
;.; i wish i could go monoyasha. XD you should come to the ffball ^_^

Kawaii Yuna
05-27-2003, 01:15 PM
How heavy are the guns (like an estimate or something)? lol! ^_^

Off topic: I may go to Otakon too though! *claps and squeals in excitement* :D

MonoyashaJLA
05-27-2003, 01:51 PM
That would be awsome!!! I can't go to the FFball, I don't even have a FF costume to wear...The weight of the guns is a joke....like only 3 pounds or less...now my Buster sword on the other hand has some weight to it with wooded attachment for the part between the blade and the handle, but thats ok...gives the sword some realizem.

Sorry, Kawaii Yuna, for taking so long to make your guns...they are very difficult to perfect with all the detail, and fiberglassing I need to do, plus this weekend did not help with all the rain and humidity.....it took an extreme 5 hrs for one layer of the fiberglass to dry which normal is only 2hrs!!! Stupid wheather >:P

yuffieleonheart
05-27-2003, 01:52 PM
aww well that's ok monoyasha ^_^ *you don't need an ff costume btw =D* but i'll see you at ota! ^_^

Reiko
05-27-2003, 06:09 PM
ahaha I wasnt allowed to touch ...hehe

MonoyashaJLA
05-28-2003, 08:34 AM
YES!!! they are finished and packed for shipping ^-^ I will send the guns out today at Noon....I'm so crazy, right now I'm in school wearing the belts, shoes, and gloves of my KH Cloud costume in school :) So far noone has said anything, either there too scared of me or these cloths look too much like something I would normally wear o^-^o

Kawaii Yuna
05-28-2003, 09:25 AM
LOL!!! Your wearing parts of your KH Cloud costume in school! LOL!! I wish I were there to see that! I can only imagine! I find that totally cool! I wish I had a finished costume to wear around normally. ^_^ No one said anything, ne? Well I would have by giving you a big hug! lol! ~_^

The guns are done?!! Everyoneís guns? I thought they needed more time to dry or something? Well I'm not complaining! lol! :p

yuffieleonheart
05-28-2003, 05:21 PM
yays ^_^ they are done! ^.^ .. eee i can't wait to see them!

yuffieleonheart
05-28-2003, 05:21 PM
yays ^_^ they are done! ^.^ .. eee i can't wait to see them!

Catatonic_Van
05-28-2003, 07:07 PM
did you take any pictures of the final product? ::been curious::

yuffieleonheart
05-29-2003, 02:30 AM
*glomps Catatonic_Van* o.o i haven't talked to you in ages =p ^_^

MonoyashaJLA
05-29-2003, 11:44 AM
I do have pictures, but my computer keeps messing them up when I shrink them >P the stupid thing is getting me so mad!! Ok, I'll post up the pics today...messed up or not they will be added to my gallery, plus a good pic of my friends at Wired (anime club) It was so much fun...

MonoyashaJLA
05-29-2003, 01:55 PM
OK EVERYONE!!! The Pics are up in the member gallery. I had the pic on cosplay and like a minute later I get my first comment (scary) well enjoy the finished product while I work on the next set.

Catatonic_Van
05-29-2003, 07:27 PM
::waves to Yuffieleonheart:: Yeah I've been busy working on costumes up the wahzoo. Got two Utena costumes to finish and lots and lots of props for fanime and expo x-x IM me if you wanna chat, you know my handle.

Balmung
05-30-2003, 09:37 AM
Hey I made My alucard Guns out of foam core. And They Came out Awesome. I 'm planning to make the x-2 guns from Craft foam. If anyone's interested I'll post pics when I'm done, I've also been looking into starting commisions!
http://www.fansview.com/2003/animeboston/041903b059.jpg
A pic of me @ Anime Boston. I need some better piccys of my guns I want a digital camera ;_;

Kawaii Yuna
05-30-2003, 09:53 AM
Monoyasha those guns look absolutely positively beautiful! *faints* +_+

Balmung: Those Alucard Guns look wonderful! :) You should start commissions; it's such a plus for us cosplayers to have fellow cosplayers create props for us. lol!

Balmung
05-31-2003, 12:28 AM
I'd love to do a commision! what would you like? ~_^ just send me the $ I need to do enugh, before Otakon so that I can buy an expensive pair of wings. One commision at a time. Like I said I'm starting MY X-2 guns tonight. Hopefully I'll have a pic up by next weekend

Balmung
06-01-2003, 09:08 PM
I've finished my base construction of 1 tiny Bee! I should have a pic up tommorow! (not painted of course lol)

MonoyashaJLA
06-01-2003, 10:06 PM
Ok, I have pics up of 4 YunaX-2 Guns carved and gesso'd one layer, I still need to carve out that fan thing for the back of the guns, plus a pic of the almost completed Rikku Daggers.

Commissions: These are the guns for Kawaii Yuna and Positive space o^-^o

REMINDED!!! I will not start on a requested commission until I recieve the payment for the weapon. I suggest sending the money 20 days in advance of due date, or extra shippping charges will be added for last minute requests....thank you ^-^

yuffieleonheart
06-01-2003, 10:30 PM
omg x_x i am so sorry for taking this long monoyasha x_x but i got the guns and they are awesome *-* i tool them to the con with me! ^_^ thanks sooooooooooooooooo much

MonoyashaJLA
06-01-2003, 10:36 PM
Oh...don't worry about it, you told me earlier about receiving the guns, I was just reminding people on potential commissions. Please tell me when you put some pics up from Jacon...did yeah have fun, trying to shoot down all the Tidas's around you...lol..

Balmung
06-02-2003, 09:10 AM
I've finished the basic foam portion of my Yuna x-2 gun There's a pic in my Gallery! I should have it painted and fully compleated by wednsday.

Kawaii Yuna
06-02-2003, 12:35 PM
MonoyashaJLA: The craving of the guns look wonderful! Canít wait to see the finished product! ~_^

Yuffieleonheart: Yeah! Got to see some pics! How was Jacon? I know u had a blast with those guns! lol! ^_______^

Balmung: Tiny Bees are looking great. So far so good! However, MonoyashaJLA is already commissioning my guns. Good luck though! You should get many requests. :)

Balmung
06-02-2003, 01:11 PM
Thanks Kawaii Yuna, I was just saying that it was your suggestion that made me decide to start offering to do commisions!
so ~Thank you very much! ^_^ your post was a major confidence booster for me

Kawaii Yuna
06-02-2003, 01:55 PM
Aww, your very welcome! Thereís nothing best then honesty! :D

yuffieleonheart
06-02-2003, 05:54 PM
i had so much fun! ^_^ i don't have pics yet ;.; i dunno if mab took any either but i am sure i will have some soon ^_^

Kawaii Yuna
06-04-2003, 11:37 PM
Sure Yuffie! ~_^ The finished guns in ur gallery Monoyasha look very shiny, is that some sort of finishing gloss? It looks so good! ^_^

Balmung
06-05-2003, 12:01 AM
I finished my project! There's a pic if anyones interested, in my gallery. I think it looks pretty good painted. Sry about the quality I don't have a digital camera at home so I just scaned the gun in >.< lol lemme know what you think

MonoyashaJLA
06-05-2003, 10:33 AM
Its shinny from the crome spray paint, plus the fiberglass apoxy adds to the gloss :)

yuffieleonheart
06-05-2003, 01:10 PM
;_; apparently i got no pics of me with the guns ;-;... however my friend matty got a ton >_>.. you can see the guns in"ihrie" user member gallery lmao.. i made him into gunner tidus =D

MonoyashaJLA
06-07-2003, 12:06 PM
Yuffie, you mean that Tidas thats calling himself "Gunner Tidas"??? I thought that was sooo funny Lol...

yuffieleonheart
06-07-2003, 04:32 PM
XD indeed that was him lmao. he enjoyed playing around with them

Kawaii Yuna
06-09-2003, 12:08 AM
LOL! That pic of Matty is very kawaii! A Gunner Tidus isn't a bad thing at all, hmmm. lol! The guns look so darn good!! ^_^

Kawaii Yuna
06-17-2003, 08:55 PM
I see weapons w/ future costumes that I would like to make and I wonder if I will be able to create them myself out of foam or have them commissioned too. I mean it's not all that difficult once you get the hang of craving them out right? ^_^

MonoyashaJLA
06-17-2003, 09:50 PM
what do you need to know??

Kawaii Yuna
06-17-2003, 10:09 PM
Is there a special craving knife for this stuff or something? lol!
I can maybe figure out that once u get foam (it's soft already right?) u get a portion of it and start craving out what u need. Then let it air dry for each layer (this is the impression I get). For connecting parts of foam, can you just stick or glue them together? o_O *I'm such a dork* lol!

MonoyashaJLA
06-17-2003, 10:13 PM
you can use a utility-knife to cut the foam, then use hot glue to glue the pieces together....Never, use super glue....it will quickly melt the foam. Let what dry in each layer?? fiberglass apoxy, gesso, paint???

Kawaii Yuna
06-17-2003, 10:22 PM
I see. I answered my own question here about the air drying. Oops! lol! Fiberglass apoxy and gesso, these are put on after the paint job is done?

MonoyashaJLA
06-17-2003, 10:28 PM
Do you know what gesso is??? Its an extra thick white paint ment to be put on an object to smooth and preserve it for painting. You should draw, carve, sand, gesso, fiberglass "one side of weapon at a time to prevent dripping" twice, paint, final thin layer of fiberglass. That pretty much somes up all the steps in the whole progress.

Kawaii Yuna
06-17-2003, 10:32 PM
Thank you!! That is what I was trying to get!! lol! That explanation process was very informative. Sorry, my expression in writing (trying to get info from people) is way more difficult for me than actually speaking to them in person. Thanks again. ^_^

Kawaii Yuna
06-18-2003, 11:04 PM
Heya Monoyasha! I saw ur KH Cloud and I have to say AMAZING!! It's a really awesome costume and you did an A++++++ job on it. And the sword.... I'm not going to get myself started on that cause I can write a novel on how excellent it was made and looks! I'm so glad u won and u definitely deserved that award. Ur Inuyasha costume is wonderful too, if I was a judge I wouldn't be able to pick between the two costumes myself. LOL!! So how was the con? I bet it was fun! ^_^

BTW, how are the commissions coming along? The weather doesn't know what to do, rain-shine-rain-shine-rain some more! lol! ~_~

positivespace
06-19-2003, 04:56 PM
Hey Monoyasha... I was wondering if you could tell me when you sent the props out to me. We'll be needing them on Saturday and I'm just hoping they'll get here on time.

Thanks again. =)

MonoyashaJLA
06-20-2003, 12:10 PM
You'll need them this saturday???

positivespace
06-20-2003, 01:15 PM
Yes, Fanime is this weekend and it's the only con I'll be attending this year. I believe I had June 21st as the date I needed to have the props by.

Kawaii Yuna
06-24-2003, 11:28 AM
Will you be attending BAAF this year Monoyasha? Try if u can, that would be awesome! ^_^

MonoyashaJLA
06-24-2003, 02:45 PM
Yes!! Kawaii Yuna, I will be attending the BAAF this year and Reiko will be joing us as well. I was asked to run a workshop on creating Realistic and safe props and weapons for cons!!! Thats the main reason I decided to attend this convention, plus they are giving me free weekend pass for helping out on the workshop!! Soo cooool...o^-^o I'm working on the fiberglassing of your guns at this moment and I will send them to you (Kawaii Yuna) by saturday.

Kawaii Yuna
06-25-2003, 01:45 AM
Yippee! That's great! Well, I'll be seeing you and Reiko then! ^_^ I pm'd her about placing my stuff in the hotel room u gals are trying to get during BAAF. I don't want to carry around extra baggage if u know what I mean. lol! I hope u don't mind? She said that u gals need someone else to room to help pay the bill, I would volunteer but my parents won't approve due to the fact that I don't live far from Times Square. Sorry! I hope someone volunteers asap.

That is cool! Ur gonna be running a workshop! Then I'll attend. It sounds like a pretty interesting, fun, and informative workshop. Lucky u, getting a free weekend pass!! Grrrrrr! lol! ~_~

Okie dokie, the guns are almost finish. That's oh so exciting! =)

Kawaii Yuna
06-29-2003, 10:08 PM
Heya Monoyasha! Umm...which Saturday? The Sat (June 28) that passed or the coming up Sat (July 5)? Don't wanna seem like a nag, but just curious. Thanks a mucho! :)

MonoyashaJLA
06-30-2003, 09:27 AM
I sent them out Friday so you should recieve them sometime the beggining of this week, I used 2-3 day shipping if that helps? I hope you enjoy these guns, they were painted a little diffrent from the others and that makes them one of a kind, to inhance the fact that one of the guns is the first I completely carved ;)

Kawaii Yuna
06-30-2003, 09:58 AM
Yippee! That's great! I'll keep a sharp eye out for the package. I bet I'm going to cry (tears of happiness cause I'm a sucker like that...lol! :o). Completely craved! I feel so special! I'll tell you first thing when they arrive, promise!! :D

Kawaii Yuna
07-01-2003, 03:05 PM
The guns arrived today! OMG!!! Thank you so very much!! For all your time and effort! I appreciate very much!! They look so wonderful!! I know I'm gonna have fun now when I wear my costume!! There are no triggers but who cares, I love them!! Thank you again!! :D

Aer
07-02-2003, 12:34 AM
Just a question...what kind of foam do you use? Then you paint it with Gesso??? I use gesso for preparing canvasses for oil painting 0o

Oh and how do you make a working trigger? Thats pretty nifty!

MonoyashaJLA
07-02-2003, 09:54 AM
I use Owens cornering foam, its usually pink and comes in these hudge 8ftX2ftX2in boards. I use the same gesso made to prepare canvases as on my foam. The working trigger is my only secret, but if you really want to know and going to BAAF, just attend the workshop on making realistic and safe weapons ^-^

Aer
07-02-2003, 10:33 AM
Bah, I'm just going to Otakon this year =P

Ah well, thanks anyway! Maybe I'll give it a try 0o

mikcy
07-08-2003, 08:09 PM
FFX-2 gun thread x.x; Someone have a picture of the inscriptions? I'll love you forever if you send them to me XD