PDA

View Full Version : roommate or roomates needed

QueenAleta
08-02-2006, 05:39 PM
I've posted before & figured I'd give it one last shot. non-smoking, non-drinking female looking for female roommates for thursday-sunday night. I have a room reserved at the Best Western & I also have a friend with a spare room at the Hyatt (though to afford the price difference for that one I'd need two to three other roommates.) Or females with room for another roommate would also work.

Sarcasm-hime
08-02-2006, 08:46 PM
Would you or your friend mind rooming with my husband and I? We have a room at the Marriott as well, and our roommates just backed out at the last minute. We're non-smokers, very quiet and polite; we'll probably spend very little time in the room at all.

kohaku_295
08-08-2006, 04:11 PM
I'm looking for a room to crash in at the least possible cost, all I need is a little space on the floor, in the closet, or under a table.

TheWickedOne
08-08-2006, 10:13 PM
as someone who only realized recently they would be going to the con this year, i am looking for a place to stay for cheap. however, i am a smoker and a drinker, while i only smoke outside, i hate to burden others with the smell of smoke on my clothing and while i do drink, i mostly party out on the con floor with my friends and only come back to the room to crash and shower and change... i may have my girlfriend with me, she doesn't smoke or drink though.

just posing the option, just in case.

hinatajedi
08-10-2006, 11:38 AM
I'm also looking for a room to crash in at the least possible cost.

Sarcasm-hime
08-10-2006, 01:34 PM
I still have room for one person(2-bed room with 3 people currently), it's a non-smoking room at the Marriott for Friday and Saturday nights, $150/night (split by however many people). If interested PM me.

yayahan
08-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Hey girl, I know someone who needs crash space for two. Is that too much? >_<

QueenAleta
08-10-2006, 06:55 PM

Actually, since I haven't heard back from two girls who said they were interested in sharing a room at the Hyatt I'm still looking for two more females to share a room thursday through monday.

yayahan
08-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Actually, since I haven't heard back from two girls who said they were interested in sharing a room at the Hyatt I'm still looking for two more females to share a room thursday through monday.

Hmm.. I think my friends need this for a guy and a girl. I'll ask and make sure!

Sarcasm-hime
08-10-2006, 09:13 PM

Well...if one of them doesn't mind sleeping on the floor, or dunno if the hotel supplies a cot? If they're quiet and you can vouch for them, it means we have to pay less...*shrug* I'll doublecheck with my roommates but it would be okay with me.