PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts

D-holla-J
08-02-2006, 11:39 PM
Just want to know who'll be going as which Kingdom Hearts characters- I hadn't planned on doing Kingdom Hearts for this convention, but as my Demyx costume is coming together faster than I'd expected, I think I'll be able to alternate between Demyx and Reno!

I would LOVE to meet up with other Kingdom Hearts cosplayers before the convention, so I don't feel like a TOTAL n00b when I get there. :cheers: Any takers?

Pink Spider
08-03-2006, 12:00 AM
I have a photoshoot list posted. There will be a shoot for Kingdom Hearts game characters at 11:00 am on Sunday. I myself also will have a KH2 Aeris.

phantomthief
08-03-2006, 01:46 AM
I might have my Blind Riku on Saturday :3

~Ari-chan

KibaFang
08-03-2006, 05:56 AM
Yeah I'm gonna be there in KH2 Sun I'm gonna be Zexion so I hope people come to the shoot XP The time might change to later in the afternoon since checkout is at 12 and I don't know how many people that would trouble but the more that come would be awesome. It would be nice to know "about" how many were planning on coming since I'm making Sea Sal ice cream for everyone but don't know how much to make...

IchiHaneTenshi
08-29-2006, 02:01 AM
^__^ I got the fabric I needed, there's no guarantees but I hope I'll be there as Riku. YEY.

~J-Chan~
09-05-2006, 01:23 PM
My brother and I are cosplaying Namine and Roxas together as well as Kairi and Sora (Final Form). We will also be runnning a Kingdom Hearts panel at Nan Desu Kan this year! I'll be posting more info on the panel later!

KibaFang
09-06-2006, 01:44 AM
Coolness it looks like were getting a few people for the photo shoot! Depending on what staff tells us to do the shoot will more than likely be held in the back near the front of the pool where all the shoots were supposed to be held last year. It will most likely be held Sun in the later afternoon around 2 or 3 if this poses a problem to anyone please suggestions are highly welcome and I'm willing to work the shoot so it fits into everyone's schedule. Please keep posted as the times and place are very liable to change. Final times shall be posted close to con time so make sure to keep an eye out XD

maneki_neko
09-06-2006, 03:30 AM
Just to let anyone know, my friend and I will be coming as Kairi and Namine. I can't wait to see you all there, and meet everyone!

IchiHaneTenshi
09-09-2006, 08:52 AM
Alright, Riku costume is set. :/ I dunno if I'll have a keyblade or not yet though. /WOEZ. But other than that I'm set. :D Can't wait to see you all there!

KibaFang
09-12-2006, 07:02 PM
Which version of Riku is it?? I made a dark Keyblade awhile back thinking I was going to cosplay Riku but changed my mind. If u don't finish yours you can borrow it if u want?

Beverly
09-15-2006, 12:58 PM
I'll be bringing my Namine to the shoot on Sunday. ^^

IchiHaneTenshi
09-16-2006, 12:12 AM
Which version of Riku is it?? I made a dark Keyblade awhile back thinking I was going to cosplay Riku but changed my mind. If u don't finish yours you can borrow it if u want?

That would be awesome. *HEART* :D I'm coming as orginazation Riku. With the blindfold and all. ^____^