PDA

View Full Version : Fruits Basket Gathering for Yaoi con 06!

Youko_Kurama
08-04-2006, 11:11 PM
Fruits Baskets seems to have a cast mostly of male characters, so what better place to have a gathering. Anyway lets get down to the list! *Giggles*

Day: Sat.
Time: 11:00 am
Place: Westen Lobby

Character list:
Toru:
Yuki:
Kyo: Jujubeans
Shigure: ME
Kagura:
Hatori:
Momiji:
Haru: Videogamefanboy
Ayame:
Akito:
Kisa:
Hiro:
Ritsu:
Uo-chan:
Hana-chan:
Rin:

Hope you Join!

Gainax Boy
08-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Is this ANOTHER costume you're going to make me drag along to Nor Cal? =p

Koklu
08-06-2006, 02:45 PM
I'v been wanting to do Momiji... But my friends say Im attractive to be the prince himself! Yuki Sohma... So... Hmmm.... I seem to have the height for Yuki.... So I might do that. Ill post later when I fully decide.

Jujubeans
08-08-2006, 12:40 AM
I'll probably be down for that as Sohma Kyo. Put me down on the list and I'll see what I can do.

Youko_Kurama
08-08-2006, 03:26 AM
Is this ANOTHER costume you're going to make me drag along to Nor Cal? =p

Yep yep, come now it is not that we see lots of Hatori... well I have not. So yes you have to bring it down. *Giggles*
But we will all understand if you can not.

I'v been wanting to do Momiji... But my friends say Im attractive to be the prince himself! Yuki Sohma... So... Hmmm.... I seem to have the height for Yuki.... So I might do that. Ill post later when I fully decide.

Yuki or Momiji, I just hope that you join us. I just love Momiji, but the prince is nice to. I can see why you are having a hard time. Can not wait to see who you pick.

I'll probably be down for that as Sohma Kyo. Put me down on the list and I'll see what I can do.

I added you. So cool. We really did not get any photo's together at Fanime. Now I can tell you that I am so so sorry and run around making things worse. lol... Sorry I am so getting into character. Just have to love the monkey.

Koklu
08-09-2006, 04:38 AM
Im only 14... Am I still allowed to be in the hall at least?

Youko_Kurama
08-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Im only 14... Am I still allowed to be in the hall at least?

Unless you live in the San Fan area, it is not worth hanging at con, Beacuse you HAVE to be 18. State Law. So I am unsure that you would have as much fun. You are welcome to join the gathering, which will probably be held out side. If you are planing on going to just hang out with people/ friends.

You can hang out in the hall up till where the con starts taking over. They do bagde and hand band checks.

Get back to me if you will be joining us and which character you end up picking. Thanks.

Youko_Kurama
10-19-2006, 06:21 AM
Sorry so late... A Jacket was tripping me up. *giggles* Anyway the day, time, and place have been listed. I hope that more people will show up... If not we will be wearing the costumes for most of the day anyway. So take pics with us... Oh yeah by the way I did not get Ritsu done. SO I will be wearing Shigure. See you at Y-con!

RoyxEd4Ever
10-19-2006, 12:59 PM
I can't this year, but if you have another next year's Y-con, I can join in. :D